PDA

View Full Version : Joe & Jill Biden think America should "just put up with" the new TSA groping policy

Anti Federalist
11-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Of course, as privileged members of the ruling class, and not just a couple of mere Mundanes, they do not have to comply with TSA groping, squeezing, arresting or ogling.

"Let them eat cake"

The ruling class would do well to remember that the very concept, the birth of "terrorism" came about as the people hunted down the French ruling class in order to cut off their heads during the French Revolution.

YouTube - Joe & Jill Biden think America should "just put up with" the new TSA groping policy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78k6OtkbYuI&feature=player_embedded)

RSLudlum
11-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Biden to Americans: "Squeal like a pig. Squeal!!!!"

Anti Federalist
11-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Biden to Americans: "Squeal like a pig. Squeal!!!!"

I'm a little handicapped here, I can link videos but can't watch 'em.

Did they really say "just put up with" TSA groping?

amy31416
11-22-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm a little handicapped here, I can link videos but can't watch 'em.

Did they really say "just put up with" TSA groping?

Jill did, yes. Joe agreed.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2010, 12:47 AM
Jill did, yes. Joe agreed.

http://i47.tinypic.com/a2wzcz.png

noxagol
11-22-2010, 03:15 AM
"I mean really, I mean, were fighting... terrorism. It's... it's a threat and I think American's should realize this and just put up with it" is what she said (quote isn't word for word, she stumbled and repeated a bit)

And I copied and pasted your post onto my facebook.

RonPaulwillWin
11-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Sorry, couldn't help it

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5951/joew.jpg

tremendoustie
11-22-2010, 03:23 AM
I think we should get rid of the groping policy in general, but keep it for individuals who fit a target profile. That is, we should only grope individuals who are especially likely to be threats to the liberty and safety of the people.

Federal politicians and their immediate families, as well as high level bureaucrats will be the main profile of interest, of course, but other suspected terrorists, like ex heads of homeland security would likely be added as well.

awake
11-22-2010, 05:34 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2010/11/500x_land-of-the-free.jpg

ElCount
11-22-2010, 05:44 AM
Tyrants that should have no place governing in our society.

liberalnurse
11-22-2010, 07:10 AM

That is awsome..

rprprs
11-22-2010, 08:01 AM
That is awsome..

...and then some. Is that your work, awake?

Rael
11-22-2010, 08:52 AM

I'd hit that

Bruno
11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I'd hit that

Please don't. Lady Liberty has been screwed enough lately.

ChaosControl
11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
And America will, the people don't have the guts the revolutionaries of ages past did.
This is how 1984 comes. It doesn't come until the people are willing to embrace it. Americans, and really citizens the world over, have shown themselves to care more about some false sense of security than they do their own freedom, they'll embrace anything the government throws at them. I really have no respect for the human race, while I can empathize with the honest people who struggle in this disgusting world, as a species I really cannot stand humanity.

Both sides, the traveler and the TSA agents are both at fault. The soldier and the civilian, they are both at fault. The electors and the elected, they are both at fault. They all simply do as they are told with no objection, no standing up for principle. I don't care who you are or what you're doing, if you do not stand up for principles and you just blindly follow orders then you are scum.

johnny.rebel
11-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Tyrants that should have no place governing in our society.
They sure as hell don't represent me. These "royal assholes" who believe that they are above the law need to go for good. I can't wait until we get their money printing machine from their greedy holier than thou fingers and put these thieves behind bars. Then watch them cry as the rest of the world lives free. That's the future of reality TV. ;)

YumYum
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I really have no respect for the human race,...

I think the majority of people share your sentiments.

sailingaway
11-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Joe Biden as Senator, BEFORE 9/11 sponsored a bill virtually indistinguishable from the later Patriot Act.

What do you expect where he is concerned?

jmdrake
11-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Of course, as privileged members of the ruling class, and not just a couple of mere Mundanes, they do not have to comply with TSA groping, squeezing, arresting or ogling.

"Let them eat cake"

The ruling class would do well to remember that the very concept, the birth of "terrorism" came about as the people hunted down the French ruling class in order to cut off their heads during the French Revolution.

YouTube - Joe & Jill Biden think America should "just put up with" the new TSA groping policy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78k6OtkbYuI&feature=player_embedded)

Let's see. We need new technology? Does the Whitehouse not have cell phone service to the Nigerian embassy so that it can follow up when some terrorist's father says his one is a terrorist? :rolleyes:

tremendoustie
11-22-2010, 10:21 AM
And America will, the people don't have the guts the revolutionaries of ages past did.
This is how 1984 comes. It doesn't come until the people are willing to embrace it. Americans, and really citizens the world over, have shown themselves to care more about some false sense of security than they do their own freedom, they'll embrace anything the government throws at them. I really have no respect for the human race, while I can empathize with the honest people who struggle in this disgusting world, as a species I really cannot stand humanity.

Both sides, the traveler and the TSA agents are both at fault. The soldier and the civilian, they are both at fault. The electors and the elected, they are both at fault. They all simply do as they are told with no objection, no standing up for principle. I don't care who you are or what you're doing, if you do not stand up for principles and you just blindly follow orders then you are scum.

Yeah, it's surprising how rarely I find the personality of any individual anything but likable -- or the collective actions of any large group of humans anything but despicable.

I was thinking about why that might be. I concluded that it's because in the democratic system, it's those aspects of a person which are least significant to their lives, that are most significant in determining the collective nature of the whole. Most people spend large amounts of effort daily, doing their job well, raising their kid, etc. Yet, their vote is cast in ignorance once every two years as some sort of token, if they bother at all. Why should they bother? Their one vote is hardly likely to determine anything anyway.

How many spend anywhere near the amount of time thinking about their political philosophy, as they do on making money, spending money, personal relationships, or any one of a dozen other life activities? Almost noone. Yet this incidental afterthought, based mainly on anecdotes heard on talk radio or tv, is going to determine whether we have aggressive war, or peace; tyranny, or oppression.

I don't want to preach, but this is one reason I'm a voluntaryist. I want people's actions in their everyday lives, regarding topics they both know, understand, and which impact them directly, to shape society -- not a half baked, usually ignorant opinion on a matter which intersects their personal lives incidentally, or not at all.

The one person making a decision about their own lives really is more qualified to do so than the 299,999,999 other people in the country combined.

HOLLYWOOD
11-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Bidens are War Saber Ratting Zionists... do you really expect anything less from these aristocrats?

dean.engelhardt
11-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Do you realize that Biden hits the taxpayers for $300,000 per week for use of Airforce 2 to commute between Newark DE to DC? (It is about a 3 hour drive)

You think he can do this part of his job?

FOURTH AMENDMENT

SEARCH AND SEIZURE

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated; and no Warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported
by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

sailingaway
11-22-2010, 10:58 AM

stealing that.....

have to crop it for a better avatar, but for now I'll just keep it as is.

silentshout
11-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Disgusting, but not surprising coming from him. Of course, he and his wife are part of the royalty that doesn't have to go through the scanners.