PDA

View Full Version : Romney and Palin Rise in Election 2012 Betting Market

Agorism
11-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Markets say that Romney is the man to beat (http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2010/11/21/romney-and-palin-rise-in-election-2012-betting-market/)

http://irregulartimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/inklingbetson2012elections.png

Aratus
11-22-2010, 11:48 AM
what... no JEB BUSH people? (just kidding!)

of course Gentleman Mitt + Divine Sarah are

a pair ...and i must ask, who is mike pence?

Agorism
11-22-2010, 11:49 AM
I kind of fear Mike Pence. He has the ability to excite the base yet distort the movement in the same way Bush-Cheney did into interest group based foreign policy

Melissa
11-22-2010, 11:50 AM
what... no JEB BUSH people? (just kidding!)

of course Gentleman Mitt + Divine Sarah are

a pair ...and i must ask, who is mike pence?

He is my congressman from Indiana

Aratus
11-22-2010, 11:51 AM
monsieur pence hath a tens column humble rather quick 'ten spot' dip?
i think i should keep an eye on him in terms of 2016 insted of 2012!!!

Aratus
11-22-2010, 11:56 AM
he is born in 1959 and despite or because of his hair
he looks young and dark horse....? ( i just went to wiki )

tangent4ronpaul
11-22-2010, 11:59 AM
HU??? RP is in LAST place? - what gives???

-t

Lucille
11-22-2010, 12:04 PM
HU??? RP is in LAST place? - what gives???

-t

Boobus Americanus abides.

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth."

"When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
--H. L. Mencken

hazek
11-22-2010, 12:18 PM
This is exactly what I was talking about in my thread about the Tea party and Palin.

Do you not see how they are pushing her as "our" candidate? All that support and media attention should be solely behind the principled and honest Ron Paul who instead is being called a long shot again and is barely mentioned in regards with the 2012 election or in the polls as a likely candidate.

They sure are smart in their propaganda machine. In 2008 they were like wtf do we do with those damn Ron Paul supporters. And one of them must have gone: Simple! We hijack their movement by giving them a name of our own, make up the people who are apart of it who can then slightly change Ron Pauls rhetoric and finally give them a bunch of candidates who fit the new rhetoric but are our pawns and harness all that support for us. Mwuhuhahaha.

hazek
11-22-2010, 12:21 PM
If we want to even stand a chance in 2012 the first thing that has to be done is take control of the Tea party movement and make it clear that it supports only Ron Paul as the 2012 presidential candidate and no one else.