PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Already Massive Lines at O'Hare Airport Security Checkpoint

MRoCkEd
11-21-2010, 01:44 PM
YouTube - Airport Security TSA - Longest line ever! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fmw01mAvkw&feature=player_embedded)

aGameOfThrones
11-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Now wouldn't a terrorist fine that a tempting target? I mean, look at all those people waiting.

Kotin
11-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Shit man..

Philhelm
11-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Any terrorist with an ironic sense of humor would see that as a prime target.

tangent4ronpaul
11-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Now wouldn't a terrorist fine that a tempting target? I mean, look at all those people waiting.

tempting yes - though last time I went anywhere near a chekpoint like that they wrapped us back and forth and back and forth in a limited area. Here they are spread out more in a line. Granted they will be packed in more closer to the holidays.

Even being a little smarter like that, to minimize casualties to 30-40, just looking at that, it would be pretty trivial to direct shrapnel. we are talking about ppl bunched up BEFORE going through security here.

It's just a matter of time before exactly that happens. TSA and their BS security is going to be responsible for killing 10-20 planes worth of ppl.

-t