PDA

View Full Version : GOP establishment attacking Palin

cindy25
11-21-2010, 05:25 AM
Barbara Bush (surely Jeb approved this)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/20/barbara-bush-sarah-palin_n_786454.html

Mona Charen , Zionist columnist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/20/mona-charen-sarah-palin-column-townhall-_n_786444.html

haven't seen anyone attacked like this except Ron Paul

makes me wonder if Palin is not considered a reliable neo-con

RM918
11-21-2010, 05:53 AM
Egoism is all I can figure. Palin loves Israel, war and spending as much as any of them.

cindy25
11-21-2010, 06:02 AM
if Jeb wants Rubio as VP the only chance is Palin. others have to pick Haley or Gomez

it would seem Palin would be more reliable Zionist than Romney.

sluggo
11-21-2010, 06:05 AM
Probably just trying to paint Palin as an "outsider" so they can attach the Tea-O-Con movement to her in case she runs in 2012.

Another establishment shell game.

TruckinMike
11-21-2010, 06:35 AM
Probably just trying to paint Palin as an "outsider" so they can attach the Tea-O-Con movement to her in case she runs in 2012.

I concur.

TMike

Jonathon
11-21-2010, 06:42 AM
Deleted.

JohnEngland
11-21-2010, 06:48 AM
How about the fact that they simply don't consider Sarah Palin to be capable of winning the presidency and that they'd rather have someone like Mitt Romney?

I think it's quite straight forward.

moostraks
11-21-2010, 07:24 AM
How about the fact that they simply don't consider Sarah Palin to be capable of winning the presidency and that they'd rather have someone like Mitt Romney?

Doubt it's straightforward. I also believe Romney might be the "One" next time but Palin is part of the script. That woman is capable of getting as much attention as she does because she helps corral a certain sector of the war mongering public better than the white man in a suit. She provides a softer mother image for the need to continue endless wars. They won't heap the ridicule on her where and how it will hurt to affect her base.

Look to see her as VP pick again as she would garner sympathy within that crowd but many don't want the woman in charge because it goes against the image for ultimate authority.

sofia
11-21-2010, 08:21 AM

bingo...

the more Palin is attacked, the more credible, and the more popular, she becomes in the eys of reactionary Tea-O-Cons

the fix is in

WillieKamm
11-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Sarah Palin is a lightweight. I don't pay the slightest attention to her if I can possibly help it. The establishment Republicans are piling on because they know she is a sure loser in a Presidential election.

Imaginos
11-21-2010, 10:32 AM
Egoism is all I can figure. Palin loves Israel, war and spending as much as any of them.
Bingo!
qft!

Southron
11-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Personaly, I'm convinced they were trying to use her all along and she just wouldn't go away quietly after the election failure.

kahless
11-21-2010, 11:44 AM
All of these reasons.

1. She is a threat to their globalist agenda.

2. She is a threat to their version of big government.

3. She cannot win and is a weak candidate.

4. She is not one of their own and was backed by Paleo-Conservatives which the establishment hates.

5. They attack her to gain favor from anti-Palin groups such as RINOs, Progressives , Liberals and Democrats. Thus when she gets booted out of the primaries the party has a favorable view to cross over voters for their selected RINO candidate (likely Mitt Romney).

payme_rick
11-21-2010, 12:15 PM
nothing to see here... the nation is going to be wore out with Palin come '12... her daughter's all over TV, now the family is all over TV... the GOP-elite wanted her to go away by the end of November '08, now they really want her to go away...

BlackTerrel
11-21-2010, 01:31 PM
So when they attack Ron Paul that will also mean that they actually like Ron Paul?

Imaginos
11-21-2010, 01:40 PM
So when they attack Ron Paul that will also mean that they actually like Ron Paul?
No, it means they are scared.
Ron Paul is NO friend of the establishment and New World Order.
When they attack Ron Paul, they really do it with pure hate from their heart.
It's not like that WWF smackdown match bullshit between Palin and some from GOP.
They DO hate Ron Paul and it's genuine.
These people are puppets, whores, and sub-human scums.
They can't stand Ron Paul, as much as cockroaches can't stand RAID.

james1906
11-21-2010, 01:41 PM

The establishment will continue to ignore him. Expect Palin to say good things about him, but only if asked her opinion of him. Saying good things about Ron Paul makes you sound anti-establishment, even if Bill Kristol is your idol.

To use a beer analogy, Anheuser-Busch/Inbev produces a number of 'microbrews' that don't advertise their association with their monolithic parent corporation. People will think they're supporting something outside the mainstream, but it all goes back to the big company's coffers.

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Barbara Bush (surely Jeb approved this)

Never underestimate the family connections and ambition. Of course Jeb is the main reason why Barbara got involved.

The establishment Republicans are piling on because they know she is a sure loser in a Presidential election.

Yep. The pragmatists know she doesn't have very good odds in a General election. They are getting an early start on her, as opposed to waiting until the day before the Primary election like they did with Christine McDonnell.

Aratus
11-22-2010, 11:58 AM
when mcCain picked her, she got flac...