PDA

View Full Version : One by one...

TVMH
10-20-2007, 04:56 PM
...is how the message is spread.

I just got some feedback from one of my wife's HS students; he was working on a homecoming float with some other students and some teachers, and he showed them this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DqY8iIxe2c

One of the teachers broke out in tears.

One by one.

eloquensanity
10-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I think that happens when people suddenly 'see the light'

me3
10-20-2007, 05:09 PM
If folks would concentrate on just reaching one or two more people in a meaningful way, this will happen. If we're worried about what Hannity or Chris Matthews says about Ron Paul, or if there will be blowback from fund raisers, we're just getting distracted and caught up in the game of "Bread and Circus" which is meant to derail us.

I evangelize Dr. Paul every chance I get. Every day, to as many people as I can. Some soft sells, some hard sells. But this is where you win. When you get votes, not when you fight an unwinnable battle with pundits and the media.

SwooshOU
10-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Great! I was watching Ron Paul's speech the other day in the teacher's lounge at school. Three other teachers were in there (I'm a teacher). All of us talked about Ron Paul and one in particular was VERY interested. I'll keep evangelizing. :)

Each one reach one.