PDA

View Full Version : Biden: Obama-Palin matchup likely, and Obama will win

RonPaulFanInGA
11-19-2010, 09:53 PM
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/nkypolitics/2010/11/19/biden-obama-palin-matchup-likely-and-obama-will-win/

Vice President Joe Biden believes Sarah Palin has “a good chance” of winning the GOP’s presidential nod in 2012, but that President Barack Obama “would be in good shape” for reelection against the former Alaska governor.

sofia
11-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Not since the Lincoln-Douglass debates have two such intellects squared off in debate:rolleyes:

The teleprompter reader versus the notes on the palm reader.....

Obama: let me be clear...uh....uh...uh
Palin: You betcha
Obama: Yes We Can.
Palin: I see Russia from my house.

good grief...this country is so fu**ed

charrob
11-19-2010, 10:38 PM
if the primary election were held today, i think Palin would win. Every republican i know wants Palin to be the nominee. Hopefully by 2012 things will change.

and if Palin is the nominee, Obama will win.

and if RP runs 3rd party, he'd split the republican vote meaning: Obama will win.

the only counterattack is to combine the ticket with, say, a Kucinich who will bring in a tidal wave of leftee's for a: Ron Paul / Dennis Kucinich ticket. This is the one ticket that could beat Obama and Palin.

sofia
11-19-2010, 10:43 PM
The GOP neo-con Establishment media is pumping up Palin cuz she is the most fanatical Zionist in the GOP field.

The Democrat Marxist Establishment media is pumping up Palin cuz they think she is the weakest candidate and Obama can beat her.

an interesting convergence...Palin will be the GOP nominee....anyone care to bet me $1 ?????

RonPaulFanInGA
11-19-2010, 10:43 PM
the only counterattack is to combine the ticket with, say, a Kucinich who will bring in a tidal wave of leftee's for a: Ron Paul / Dennis Kucinich ticket. This is the one ticket that could beat Obama and Palin.

And I'd start to question Ron Paul's judgment if he willingly put Kookcinich on his hypothetical presidential ticket.

FrankRep
11-19-2010, 10:52 PM
And I'd start to question Ron Paul's judgment if he willingly put Kookcinich on his hypothetical presidential ticket.
Ron Paul won't take Kucinich, don't worry.