PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Example Of The Neocon Mantality At Breitbart

AGRP
11-19-2010, 05:24 PM
He posted a video of Bush's visit on Leno. Note the one member by the name of "DontTreadOnMe" who defends Bush; even uses the Gadsden flag. One member simply asks if anyone remembers how much money Bush spent and the place went crazy. Are these people paid? Those comments just about made me barf:

http://www.breitbart.tv/bush-talks-decision-points-on-leno-jokes-about-exit-strategy-drinking/

LisaNY
01-16-2011, 01:00 PM
I always suspected Breitbart was an anti-Paul Neocon, now he's got Eric DooDoo writing for him:

http://bigpeace.com/edondero/2011/01/16/wheres-the-rest-of-the-libertarian-movement-on-radical-islam/

amy31416
01-16-2011, 01:26 PM
I always suspected Breitbart was an anti-Paul Neocon, now he's got Eric DooDoo writing for him:

http://bigpeace.com/edondero/2011/01/16/wheres-the-rest-of-the-libertarian-movement-on-radical-islam/

All the more reason to never, ever give Breitbart the time of day, or clicks.

angelatc
01-16-2011, 01:41 PM
All the more reason to never, ever give Breitbart the time of day, or clicks.

The Big Peace is such an Orwellian name it gives me shivers.

Pauls' Revere
01-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Mantality?

er...

Mentality

perhaps a slip of the thumb?

BlackTerrel
01-16-2011, 03:31 PM

Never trust a man with a mustache

RonPaulFanInGA
01-16-2011, 04:01 PM

h XXp://bigpeace.com/edondero/2011/01/16/wheres-the-rest-of-the-libertarian-movement-on-radical-islam/

Donderooooooo!

LisaNY
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM

LOL, I married a man with a mustache.

amy31416
01-16-2011, 04:20 PM

Never trust a man with a really, really bad mustache.

BlackTerrel
01-16-2011, 06:47 PM

Mistake #1

..Kidding...kinda

Cowlesy
01-16-2011, 06:49 PM
I never comment there but I always wanted to throw up an absurdity like, "We should increase the military budget 25%. Terrorists are coming to take away our way of life. Increases taxes I don't care but defend from the terroristssss!"

Lord Xar
01-16-2011, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't say that place is controlled in as much as there are a LOT of shill posters pushing the "neo-con" standard with the veil of tea party.

I have posted there before and was well received yet it was somewhat of a experiment for me. I was able to sniff out the 'vibe' there immediately. Full on NEO-CON with a handful of liberty minded people.

The thing is, I feel there is some controlled/directed posters there that promote extreme pro-israel positions.

Go there, get some high rating and then post something like "I feel the United States should stop subsidizing Israel and spend that money on americans..." etc.. you will be voted down by a tremendous amount.. VERY PRO-KILLING american soldiers at all cost for Israel vibe there.

Wesley123
01-17-2011, 06:54 AM
I knew John Stossel was a trojan horse... but I really like him...

Never trust a man with a really, really bad mustache.
Wait. Stossel's mustache isn't that bad, is it?

Stary Hickory
01-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Sad people still try to defend Bush, he was as progressive in many ways as Clinton or Carter...I still cannot get why any body would waste their energy or breath defending that guy. He got elected saying one thing and did the EXACT opposite when he was president.

amy31416
01-17-2011, 10:49 AM
I knew John Stossel was a trojan horse... but I really like him...

Wait. Stossel's mustache isn't that bad, is it?

Stossel's mustache is the shit. Donderooooooo's mustache is really, really, really bad.

Don't make me post a pic.