PDA

View Full Version : when the dollar collapses will UN forces be brought in?

denison
11-19-2010, 03:03 PM
??

there was a book that talked about that, can't name it.

but what would be the public's reaction to a temporary UN occupation?

oyarde
11-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Probably , until we kill them all .

Travlyr
11-19-2010, 03:08 PM
If the dollar collapses, where would they get the money to pay for the UN forces?

ExPatPaki
11-19-2010, 03:09 PM

This is why people in Lebanon hate the UN and love Hezbollah.

denison
11-19-2010, 03:20 PM

imagine serbian, somalian, pakistani, vietnamese guards policing your streets looking for the first sign of trouble. would not be pretty. :(

denison
11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
This is why people in Lebanon hate the UN and love Hezbollah.

understandable.

mconder
11-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I can't imagine how they would do with 70+mil gun owners on the streets. They wouldn't do very well in rural America for sure. They might get some of the biggest and most anti-gun cities.

denison
11-19-2010, 03:24 PM
They might get some of the biggest and most anti-gun cities.

that would be the path of least resistance. easiest way to go for the jugular.

FrankRep
11-19-2010, 03:25 PM
If the dollar collapses, where would they get the money to pay for the UN forces?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories/Econ_9_10/2619-cs.jpg (http://www.shopjbs.org/index.php/tna/subscriptions/1-year-standard-subscription.html)

The Emerging Global Federal Reserve (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/economy/economics-mainmenu-44/4602-the-emerging-global-fed)

As powerful as the Federal Reserve is, just imagine how much more powerful a global Fed would be in terms of its ability to control the global economy and an emerging world currency. By Alex Newman

Waking up to a World Currency (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/economy/economics-mainmenu-44/4591-waking-up-to-a-world-currency)

If global financial elites have their way, America will move quickly toward accepting a planetary fiat currency (a currency not backed by a precious commodity like gold) issued by a world central bank. by Alex Newman

IMF Report Promotes Global Fiat Currency, World Central Bank (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/economy/economics-mainmenu-44/4262-imf-report-promotes-world-currency)

An April report from the International Monetary Fund promoting a world central bank and a global fiat currency went totally undetected by the global press for months, but after a blog post earlier this month, it is now in the media spotlight. By Alex Newman

denison
11-19-2010, 03:27 PM
i think texas would take this time as a perfect moment to secede. la raza and native tribes could also carve out some of their former territory for nation building.

Elwar
11-19-2010, 03:28 PM
I imagine things will be like they are in Greece if the dollar crashes.

denison
11-19-2010, 03:31 PM
As the new topic dog i'm sure China would be willing to help them out. especially if the UN promised to annex some terriority, for China, to make up for all that unpaid debt Amerika owes them.

denison
11-19-2010, 03:33 PM
I imagine things will be like they are in Greece if the dollar crashes.

for a superpower with unprecedented debt, it'll be much worse.

Travlyr
11-19-2010, 03:33 PM
As the new topic dog i'm sure China would be willing to help them out. especially if the UN promised to annex some terriority, for China, to make up for all that unpaid debt Amerika owes them.

Yeah. China might help. But the UN is as inept as the federal government. I do not fear world military marching up and down every street in America. Too many guns.

ctiger2
11-19-2010, 03:37 PM
imagine serbian, somalian, pakistani, vietnamese guards policing your streets looking for the first sign of trouble. would not be pretty. :(

I think there's too many guns in this country for this to last long. No other countries people are as armed as we are. :D

denison
11-19-2010, 03:42 PM
I think there's too many guns in this country for this to last long. No other countries people are as armed as we are. :D

but we're to busy killing each other. only makes their job easier. police killing civilians, gangs killing each other and innocent bystanders and so on...
and to top it off most amerikans are obese or heavily medicated, not the best shape to be in when firing a weapon.

a few guns won't stop a tank or chemical bomb. :(

oyarde
11-19-2010, 03:55 PM
that would be the path of least resistance. easiest way to go for the jugular.

Us rural people may cede the cess pool anti gun places until we are strong enough to annihilate the enemy .

denison
11-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Us rural people may cede the cess pool anti gun places until we are strong enough to annihilate the enemy .

i think the rural areas would be to busy trying to secede. the east coast would probaby welcome the statist gov.

TheeJoeGlass
11-19-2010, 04:11 PM
but we're to busy killing each other. only makes their job easier. police killing civilians, gangs killing each other and innocent bystanders and so on...
and to top it off most amerikans are obese or heavily medicated, not the best shape to be in when firing a weapon.

a few guns won't stop a tank or chemical bomb. :(

Agree. The Guberment has ways to sub-due the people we are currently unaware off is my guess. This was by no means an accident and I would assume the next stage will be even more spellbinding.

mconder
11-19-2010, 04:21 PM
That's no jugular. It's like going for a malignant mole. It's something the body can do without. It's the big cities that are dependent. That's why the red/blue ellection maps show all the "liberal/progressive/dems" living in cities and everything else is red and being looted by the blue areas of the country. They need us, we don't need them.

justinc.1089
11-19-2010, 05:28 PM
That's no jugular. It's like going for a malignant mole. It's something the body can do without. It's the big cities that are dependent. That's why the red/blue ellection maps show all the "liberal/progressive/dems" living in cities and everything else is red and being looted by the blue areas of the country. They need us, we don't need them.

Yeah, which is why the cities would be occupied almost immediately, and used as staging areas from which soldiers would go out into the country and harrass everyone outside of the cities. So cities are important because the U.N would need safe areas to stay in, much like we stay in safe areas in Iraq in those green zones or whatever they call them. I guess thats still how it is in Iraq at least. I haven't heard much about it since the Obamessiah returned to save us all...

But yeah, they will use cities to go after people outside of the cities.

denison
11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
So cities are important because the U.N would need safe areas to stay in, much like we stay in safe areas in Iraq in those green zones or whatever they call them. I guess thats still how it is in Iraq at least. I haven't heard much about it since the Obamessiah returned to save us all...

But yeah, they will use cities to go after people outside of the cities.

^this. just like we're doing in Iraq, how ironic.

Dr.3D
11-19-2010, 05:53 PM
^this. just like we're doing in Iraq, how ironic.

Iraq is a good training tool.

oyarde
11-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Iraq is a good training tool.

Interesting thought . Especially considering that the plan to invade Iraq was put on the plate in the 90's .