PDA

View Full Version : It gets cold and lonely standing and waiting at a street corner

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
What is Formal-Culture?

The American Civil-Purpose

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

The Second Writ of Three

Where do I stand in the scheme of things? As a Christian, I believe the ultimate authority flowed from the Fullness of the Lord Jesus Christ, with Him being the Triune God. His authority then flowed to His chosen vessel the Apostle Paul, with him formerly being, in turn, the person called Saul, who, in turn, was the worst tyrant to ever live as he was the one held responsible for committing unforgiveable offenses against the Holy Spirit. From the Apostle Paul, authority flowed to the emperors while, in turn, it flowed from them to the kings, and so on.
At this point in history, a strange twist occured. As the Apostle Paul had ultimate authority over every emperor and king, which would have made things right, well, sort of anyway, they chose instead to rebel against him. As this put the authority of those powerful figures to death just as Saul himself had been *blinded, their ranks were then recovered through the words of the chosen vessel just as he himself was once forgiven by the Almighty by being transformed from the evil Saul to that of a servant Apostle Paul.
Why is this important? Well, our Founding Fathers had to deal with the problem of a king ordained rightfully with God's authority. So, they set about scheming masterfully to formulate a natural law, one that reduced certain truths down to their most self evident and unalienable meaning (this is a bit complicated), not to the divisions of many partisan minds, but to the sum total of a collective, bipartisan conscience.
In other words, they didn't set out to show direct proof that the king was a tyrant; no, but to show that he didn't perceive in his conscience a natural law. Because of this, he was deemed inhuman(e). As he was inhumane, he was not fit to be a king. Therefore, our Founders were justified in divorcing the American people out from under the rule of the king effectively divorcing us from all tyranny. In its place, they then wrote the less formal document of "The U.S. Constitution" fitting us with a "more perfect government" effectively marrying us to what now is a "necessary tyranny."
So, where do I stand in the scheme of things? Well, as our Founding Fathers once stood under God's judgement when declaring the freedom of the American people from all tyranny -- sealing their fate by signing their names to the written document -- so, I stand before Him today as their attorney defending the people's Civil-Purpose over every legal precedence threatening the United States arguing that the special Republic that our Founders so carefully conceived should not be deemed just one amongst many, but be set apart from all others during times of judgement so that those found unjust can be held accountable on a higher level.
*The only miracle the Lord uniquely performed that was never produced beforehand was the healing of the blind, with the significance here being that other prophets performed the seemingly more significant act of raising up the living from the dead. So, the true self evident and unalienable life is for us to perceive Him better and better in His glory while the true death is to lose the use of all of our senses.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-20-2010, 02:44 PM
What is Formal-Culture?

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

Where do I stand in the scheme of things? As a Christian, I believe the ultimate authority flowed from the Fullness of the Lord Jesus Christ, with Him being the triune God, flowed to the chosen vessel of the Apostle Paul, with him formerly being, in turn, the person called Saul, and with him being, in turn, the worst tyrant to ever live as he was the one responsible for committing unforgiveable offenses against the Holy Spirit. From the Apostle Paul, authority flowed to the emperors while, in turn, it flowed from the emperors to the kings, and so on.
At this point in history, a strange twist occured. As the Apostle Paul had ultimate authority over every emperor and king, which would have made things right, well, sort of anyway, they chose instead to rebel against him. As this put the authority of these powerful figures to death just as Saul himself had been *blinded, their ranks were then recovered through the words of the chosen vessel just as he himself was once forgiven by the Almighty by being transformed from the evil Saul to that of a servant Apostle Paul.
Why is this important? Well, our Founding Fathers had to deal with the problem of a king ordained rightfully with God's authority. So, they set about scheming masterfully to formulate a natural law, one that reduced certain truths down to their most self evident and unalienable meaning (this is a bit complicated), not to the divisions of many partisan minds, but to the sum total of a collective, bipartisan conscience.
In other words, they didn't set out to show direct proof that the king was a tyrant; no, but to show that he didn't perceive in his conscience a natural law. Because of this, he was deemed inhuman(e). As he was inhumane, he was not fit to be a king. Therefore, our Founders were justified in divorcing the American people out from under the rule of the king effectively divorcing us from all tyranny. In its place, they then wrote the less formal document of "The U.S. Constitution" fitting us with a "more perfect government" effectively marrying us to what now is a "necessary tyranny."
So, where do I stand in the scheme of things? Well, as our Founding Fathers once stood under God's judgement when declaring the freedom of the American people from all tyranny -- sealing their fate by signing their names to the written document -- so, I stand before Him today as their attorney defending the people's Civil-Purpose over every legal precedence threatening the United States arguing that the special Republic that our Founders so carefully conceived should not be deemed just one amongst many, but be set apart from all others during times of judgement so that those found unjust can be held accountable on a higher level.
*The only miracle the Lord uniquely performed that was never produced beforehand was the healing of the blind, with the significance here being that other prophets performed the seemingly more significant act of raising up the living from the dead. So, the true self evident and unalienable life is for us to perceive Him better and better in His glory while the true death is to lose the use of all of our senses.
Commenting further on the significance of Christ healing the blind, if Adam and Eve had not the use of their eyes then they would not have been opened and the pair would have never fallen out from the garden of Eden. At first, God the Father recovered mankind back to the garden way of eliminating their lives and their vision. However, with the fullness of Christ as the triune God, with Him dying on the cross to forgive our sins, one now is able to keep their vision. This is the significance of Christ healing the blind

Anti Federalist
11-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Why did you give your own thread one star???

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Why did you give your own thread one star???

When people just read the thread, I believe they are allowed to give stars. Anyway, I'm not Uncle Emanuel Watkins. Well, sort of. See, he is more my alter ego. That is why I often quote him. Uncle Emanuel Watkins does more than give social commentary about how much he is proud to be an American as he also writes fiction. This is just a way of giving him depth as a narrator, to gain trust in him, before anyone ever reads any of his yet to be published novels, if that ever happens. Also, he has written a few songs and such which he might be known for someday. He is a transitionalist in that he delves in numerous arts knowing how they should be mixed together. You know, you just can't get anyone to listen nowadays if the topic isn't about pimping. In order to reestablish caring, one has to reestablish an ear for listening. This means writers such as myself are going to have to serve the people by giving most of what they produce away for the sake of their Civil Purpose.

Anti Federalist
11-23-2010, 01:23 PM
When people just read the thread, I believe they are allowed to give stars. Anyway, I'm not Uncle Emanuel Watkins. Well, sort of. See, he is more my alter ego. That is why I often quote him. Uncle Emanuel Watkins does more than give social commentary about how much he is proud to be an American as he also writes fiction. This is just a way of giving him depth as a narrator, to gain trust in him, before anyone ever reads any of his yet to be published novels, if that ever happens. Also, he has written a few songs and such which he might be known for someday. He is a transitionalist in that he delves in numerous arts knowing how they should be mixed together. You know, you just can't get anyone to listen nowadays if the topic isn't about pimping. In order to reestablish caring, one has to reestablish an ear for listening. This means writers such as myself are going to have to serve the people by giving most of what they produce away for the sake of their Civil Purpose.

Ummmm....OK..ahhhh...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jMCplra4Obw/SdI-9HkdumI/AAAAAAAAAo0/7LtEUfVSj9U/s400/teachers-head-explodes.jpg

TNforPaul45
11-23-2010, 01:46 PM
What is Formal-Culture?

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

Where do [COLOR="Red"]I stand in the scheme of things? As a Christian, I believe the ultimate authority flowed from the Fullness of the Lord Jesus Christ, with Him being the triune God, flowed to the chosen vessel of the Apostle Paul, with him formerly being, in turn, the person called Saul, and with him being, in turn, the worst tyrant to ever live as he was the one responsible for committing unforgiveable offenses against the Holy Spirit. From the Apostle Paul, authority flowed to the emperors while, in turn, it flowed from the emperors to the kings, and so on.
At this point in history, a strange twist occured. As the Apostle Paul had ultimate authority over every emperor and king, which would have made things right, well, sort of anyway, they chose instead to rebel against him. As this put the authority of these powerful figures to death just as Saul himself had been *blinded, their ranks were then recovered through the words of the chosen vessel just as he himself was once forgiven by the Almighty by being transformed from the evil Saul to that of a servant Apostle Paul.

He is hiding secret messages in his cryptic "alter ego" statements.

See the bold letters in the quote above? I found one.

"Illuminati rules earth"
:D

TNforPaul45
11-23-2010, 01:59 PM
UEW, seriously though, the main problem with your argument is that Jesus did not give ultimate authority over all kings and leaders to Paul, and even if he had, Paul would have definitely never let it "flow" from himself to any emperors or kings.

Jesus told his apostles, and all of us as well, to be servants, that the greatest of us is the least of us. There is no way he intended for us to be leaders or kings of any form on this Earth, other than the idea of being a leader through our faith and actions, and letting Jesus and his message shine through all of us.

In effect, your argument really is the same as that of the illuminati influencers (now that I think of it), because they believe that they hold the right to rule because they hold the "secret knowledge" that was passed down to Pharaohs and other great leader. In essense, your argument says that jesus was just another leader in the line from the illumed leaders -> pharos -> Jesus -> kings, etc., and Jesus would vehemently disagree with you. The core of the "secret knowledge" is the idea that man can be a god, which is the ultimate, and original lie told by the father of lies.

Also, your argument infers that since jesus passed "authority" to paul who passed it to "the kings" and that we were justified in divorcing ourselves from the King of England, that America was ultimately trying to divorce herself from Jesus. There may be some of the founding fathers, in certain of their meetings, that may have believed this in some way, but Ultimately I think you should tread carefully walking down that line of reasoning.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Ummmm....OK..ahhhh...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jMCplra4Obw/SdI-9HkdumI/AAAAAAAAAo0/7LtEUfVSj9U/s400/teachers-head-explodes.jpg

I pull my pants up snug and tighten my belt not because people deserve such treatment, but because I want to make them feel special. If I chose to give the people what they deserved instead, I'd be out in the middle of the street pulling my pants down and bending over.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-24-2010, 12:33 PM
He is hiding secret messages in his cryptic "alter ego" statements.

See the bold letters in the quote above? I found one.

"Illuminati rules earth"
:D

Indeed, sometimes it is just better not to comment.

Anti Federalist
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm not on your level, dude.

No, I'm not, I'll freely admit that.

agitator
11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm not on your level, dude.

I pull my pants up snug and tighten my belt not because people deserve such treatment, but because I want to make them feel special. If I chose to give the people what they deserved instead, I'd be out in the middle of the street pulling my pants down and bending over.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins, you're my hero.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-25-2010, 08:31 AM
UEW, seriously though, the main problem with your argument is that Jesus did not give ultimate authority over all kings and leaders to Paul, and even if he had, Paul would have definitely never let it "flow" from himself to any emperors or kings.

Jesus told his apostles, and all of us as well, to be servants, that the greatest of us is the least of us. There is no way he intended for us to be leaders or kings of any form on this Earth, other than the idea of being a leader through our faith and actions, and letting Jesus and his message shine through all of us.

In effect, your argument really is the same as that of the illuminati influencers (now that I think of it), because they believe that they hold the right to rule because they hold the "secret knowledge" that was passed down to Pharaohs and other great leader. In essense, your argument says that jesus was just another leader in the line from the illumed leaders -> pharos -> Jesus -> kings, etc., and Jesus would vehemently disagree with you. The core of the "secret knowledge" is the idea that man can be a god, which is the ultimate, and original lie told by the father of lies.

Also, your argument infers that since jesus passed "authority" to paul who passed it to "the kings" and that we were justified in divorcing ourselves from the King of England, that America was ultimately trying to divorce herself from Jesus. There may be some of the founding fathers, in certain of their meetings, that may have believed this in some way, but Ultimately I think you should tread carefully walking down that line of reasoning.

As the writ introduced in the first thread started off using Uncle Emanuel Watkins as the ideal husband sitting as the Federal government ruling over a smiling wife, with her representing the state, city, and local governments of the people, the writ in the second one places him in perspective according to authority. In essence, Uncle Emanuel Watkins, at best, should be considered an attorney defending our Founding Fathers against all lessor cultures, as they turned away from dealing in matters concerning what to do in order to manipulate the people to instead declare a natural law concerning truths (Truth) while they stood under God's Holy judgement being held accountable for their acts by signing their names afterwards to the formal document.
In regards to rank and the importance of authority? When younger, I played the part of a tyrant. Now that I am older, I play the part of a servant helping younger tyrants work things out. In behaving so, I won't cause any of my younger brothers and sisters to stumble.
In order to judge, one has to understand what method is being used. In this case, I write "writs" with the logical process used in it being something similar to an essay while, in comparison, it only uses one side of a single page. As an essay will convey its message to a broad, general audience or a more narrow, specific one, a writ always has for its audience a single individual with her being the very least prostitute living and working amongst us on the street.
While the bleakness of her condition does limit in complexity the knowledge I convey, I never condescend to her as the self evident and unalienable truths would never alter their interpretations in such a way.
As I have often quoted Uncle Emanuel Watkins, "The greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations." This means we have inherited from our ancestors most of what we need to live happy lives while we need only add a little bit from ourselves to history in order to pass on that inheritance to future posterity.