PDA

View Full Version : Body scanners and pat downs the catalyst to RFID chips?

devil21
11-18-2010, 11:56 PM
I was wondering if maybe the scanners and molestation type patdowns are actually specifically designed to usher in the age of RFID chipped people?

Hear me out here. We know how government works, right?

Problem-->Reaction-->Solution-->?????

Problem is "terrorism", whether real, imagined or created. The Reaction is the invasive naked scanners and invasive pat downs. The reaction by the people to these measures was entirely predictable and we're seeing it right now. So what's the Solution? Why RFID chips of course. Some sort of program where travelers "volunteer" to get chipped in order to bypass security, or at least avoid the scanners and having their groin groped. Want to not be groped? Just go through this quick background check and have this RFID chip tied to your personal information injected into your hand. There's been reports of these privacy invading tactics spreading to every mode of transportation so it's not just flying either.

We know that RFID chipping is an eventuality and this seems like a likely way for it to be introduced to the public since most everybody flies (or takes the train, subway, or even drives) at some point.

Just something that crossed my mind in the context of how the globalist controlled US government operates. Thoughts?

bj72
11-19-2010, 12:41 AM
I think it has several potential scenarios in which could play out.

They could keep it as is, and eventually phase out the pat downs. The radiation from the AIT machines is disturbing in light of the quote below (posted at the end). Eventually if RFID implantable chips were pushed, the machine would be able to see if it is actually in the hand/head/arm vice someone trying to hold one to get around the machine. Remember, RFID chips can be seen in x-rays. Also makes one wonder about all the fuss over lead paint on walls, lead paint on bags, etc. Would lead paint in a home shield from the roving vans with portable AIT machines? Something to think about...Watch Shindler's List and see how the Nazi's back then listened in the walls & ceilings for people hiding. Then take into account the portable AITs...and I think there was recently another machine that could "listen" or see through walls. Also, SoMark (RFID tattoo solutions) original website if I remember correctly touted solutions for animals and people and boasted that it could read through metal containers and there was "no where to hide" (presumably for the cattle...but it is pretty clear they view us as cattle). Then add aerial drones, heat seeking technology, etc. Think about if the Nazi's had had this at their disposal.

They could react by loosening up the restricts, an "event" could occur, then they could suggest either RFID implantable mircochips or RFID tattoos as a way to bypass the machine, but insist it is "necessary" for "safety & security" to use either it or the AIT machines.

They could roll out iris scanners or finger print machines. These essentially could also meet the "Biblical" definition of a mark in the hand or forehead as they would likely be tied to a unique number identifier within the system. These too could be used to restrict travel, buying and selling, etc. Harris Teeter had a fingerprint system in their Ogden location back in 2007 timeframe if I remember correctly. Of course, this lacks the GPS capability the other could offer them. Then again, some biometric cameras supposedly have the ability to pick up from afar biometric data. So, combine that with cameras at traffic lights, highway cameras, store cameras, and then again drones with cameras....you get the idea I'm sure.

Just like the Real ID issue, there are multiple ways they can keep attacking on this front. They have a battle plan with multiple contingencies. They are smart, and using military like tactics. Unfortunately, I have no doubt they will eventually succeed on many levels. Pockets of freed via legislation would be nice, but I am not holding my breath.

On 23 June 1942 Viktor Brack wrote the following letter to Himmler:

“Dear Reichsfuehrer: Among 10 millions of Jews in Europe, there are, I figure, at least 2-3 millions of men and women who are fit enough to work. Considering the extraordinary difficulties the labor problem presents us with I hold the view that those 2-3 millions should be specially selected and preserved. This can however only be done if at the same time they are rendered incapable to propagate. About a year ago I reported to you that agents of mine have completed the experiments necessary for this purpose. I would like to recall these facts once more. Sterilization, as normally performed on persons with hereditary diseases is here out of the question, because it takes too long and is too expensive. Castration by X-ray however is not only relatively cheap, but can also be performed on many thousands in the shortest time. I think, that at this time it is already irrelevant whether the people in question become aware of having been castrated after some weeks or months, once they feel the effects. Should you, Reichsfuehrer, decide to choose this way in the interest of the preservation of labor, then Reichsleiter Bouhler would be prepared to place all physicians and other personnel needed for this work at your disposal. Likewise he requested me to inform you that then I would have to order the apparatus so urgently needed with the greatest speed. Heil Hitler! Yours, Viktor Brack” (From “The Nuremberg Medical Trial” by Klaus Dörner)

devil21
11-19-2010, 02:43 AM
Well damn, it looks like you're way ahead of me on this topic!

bj72
11-19-2010, 02:38 PM
So, what do you think? I might be off base, or missing something....not a lot of people will go down the "mind mapping" when it comes to this topic. This topic is not isolated, and touches many of the other issues today (many which are on the board and people have not connected together yet).

BTW, I've been watching this for a while. I have a varied background to include advertising, photography, working on Capitol Hill, in the health care industry, with the military, and several years in the tech field. I considered joining a three letter agency, but then got pregnant :) I've been "out of the loop" for a while, but as a hobby still keep up on certain topics. Some gals read romance novels, scrapbook & post on facebook. I read a lot of news, books, etc on varying topics (are my scrapbooking is woefully behind, lol). My dh says I have the knack for gleaning through what he'd call "tin foil hat" stuff on certain sites, finding the "credible" pieces of info, and often matching legislation. DH recently sent forward some of my insights to his intel officer, who appears to be oblivious when it comes to assessing international news that could be pertinent to their role. I do not think a lot of critical thinking is going on unfortunately. Anyway, we often read legislation at night over a glass of wine when the children are asleep. Kinda geeks that way I guess, lol.

Why "devil" btw? Are you an atheist, agnostic, satanist, or do you have a "religious" leaning of any sort? No judgements :) Just curious if you are viewing this topic strictly from a freedom/liberty standpoint, also take spiritual in to account, or if you do not take spiritual into account...do you study the various views that do from a wide spectrum?

devil21
11-19-2010, 03:31 PM
So, what do you think? I might be off base, or missing something....not a lot of people will go down the "mind mapping" when it comes to this topic. This topic is not isolated, and touches many of the other issues today (many which are on the board and people have not connected together yet).

I think anything is possible and your thoughts are valid. I don't think that the centrally planned future is an exact road map but rather big picture thinking that adjusts to the general circumstances at the time to fit that big picture. I also think that most of us are the same sort of personalities as TPTB, hence why we can usually see what they're up to and why. There's been some Myers-Briggs personality test polls here of RPF and vast majority are either INTJ or a variation of it. We think the same way as TPTB do. We just happen to not be the powerful INTJ/ENTJs.

BTW, I've been watching this for a while. I have a varied background to include advertising, photography, working on Capitol Hill, in the health care industry, with the military, and several years in the tech field. I considered joining a three letter agency, but then got pregnant :) I've been "out of the loop" for a while, but as a hobby still keep up on certain topics. Some gals read romance novels, scrapbook & post on facebook. I read a lot of news, books, etc on varying topics (are my scrapbooking is woefully behind, lol). My dh says I have the knack for gleaning through what he'd call "tin foil hat" stuff on certain sites, finding the "credible" pieces of info, and often matching legislation. DH recently sent forward some of my insights to his intel officer, who appears to be oblivious when it comes to assessing international news that could be pertinent to their role. I do not think a lot of critical thinking is going on unfortunately. Anyway, we often read legislation at night over a glass of wine when the children are asleep. Kinda geeks that way I guess, lol.

We probably have similar thought processes. Sites like ATS do contain a lot of good info if you can weed through the nonsense. Your dh sounds like a lucky man ;)

Why "devil" btw? Are you an atheist, agnostic, satanist, or do you have a "religious" leaning of any sort? No judgements :) Just curious if you are viewing this topic strictly from a freedom/liberty standpoint, also take spiritual in to account, or if you do not take spiritual into account...do you study the various views that do from a wide spectrum?

Nothing nearly as interesting as any of that. Just happen to be a fan of the NHL team, New Jersey Devils.
I just see that a slow clamping down on the freedom of the population is occurring and not very subtly either. It's sped up a lot since 9/11 and once I understood the whole "Problem-Reaction-Solution" method of governance, things started to make more sense and you can practically predict the rough outcome. I think chipping is definitely in the works and it's only a case of what PROBLEM brings it on. It's just a pure liberty issue to me, no spiritual influence as I call myself non-religious.

Joey Fuller
11-19-2010, 04:08 PM
the TSA is a social experiment. To see how much you take, how far you will let them go..

The TSA and their molestation practices are def. a precursor to more checkpoints, RFID chipping, and FEMA camps.