PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh radio show (Adam vs. The Man)

Nate-ForLiberty
11-18-2010, 10:53 PM
How's it been going? I'm sitting here watching a UStream of a live show and it seems like no one is calling in. What's the deal? Any news about how he's been doing?

sailingaway
11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
What? He has a show? When is it on, and on what channel? Is there a weblink?

Nate-ForLiberty
11-18-2010, 10:57 PM
www.adamvstheman.com

purplechoe
11-18-2010, 11:09 PM
What? He has a show? When is it on, and on what channel? Is there a weblink?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdamKokesh

Nate-ForLiberty
11-18-2010, 11:30 PM
//

eOs
11-18-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm subscribed to his youtube channel, his video recordings of his radio show are getting on average 50 views tops

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 12:01 AM
well i got through on the phone lines. Just pimped Ron Paul 2012, Enough is Enough, and Liberty Defined.

sailingaway
11-19-2010, 12:07 AM
well i got through on the phone lines. Just pimped Ron Paul 2012, Enough is Enough, and Liberty Defined.

Well, I bookmarked his site, and I'll be back.

Hmm.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 12:29 AM
YouTube - Adam Kokesh speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbOp_9VfR6o)

bwlibertyman
11-19-2010, 02:09 AM
Yeah I listen to him on the youtube channel too. I have noticed that he doesn't get many views. It seems that he talks more about what people are writing on his facebook page rather than people who call in. I messaged him about the TSA procedures. He was saying that we should say no to the body scanners but say maybe to the pat downs. I told him that neither was a good course. His excuse was that it was a step in the right direction. I understand that I would just like to see him take that logic one step further and refuse both. I'm not sure on how many listeners he gets. I hear New Mexico is pretty spread out. I don't know. It's a decent show. I enjoy listening to his vids.

vita3
11-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Adam Kokesh should work in DC as a member of Rand Pauls staff. Maybe he can specialize in military waste & reduction. Seems like a great guy, that is too isolated in New Mexico.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 11:40 AM
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10945963#utm_campaigne=synclickback&source=http://adamvstheman.com/&medium=10945963

made it in at the 1:50:20 mark

Adam Kokesh
11-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks for posting about the show and calling in! It's been fun, but not sure where to go with it next. We broadcast at 10k watts over Albuquerque metro and get 40-50 listeners live online by UStream, plus the station's online feed, plus the UStream archives, plus the YouTube. Not much, but growing steady without any promotion. I'm open to suggestions. Also, if anyone would like to help support the message, please check out the link below:

http://adamvstheman.com/?page_id=476

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanks for posting about the show and calling in! It's been fun, but not sure where to go with it next. We broadcast at 10k watts over Albuquerque metro and get 40-50 listeners live online by UStream, plus the station's online feed, plus the UStream archives, plus the YouTube. Not much, but growing steady without any promotion. I'm open to suggestions. Also, if anyone would like to help support the message, please check out the link below:

http://adamvstheman.com/?page_id=476

How about a guest appearance on Freedom Watch with the Judge? I think it's been a while since you've been on (since the campaign?). His ratings/watchers are going up up up.

tpreitzel
11-19-2010, 07:12 PM
You never know who or how many of those listeners will be impacted in some major way by your broadcast.

BuddyRey
11-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Does he have a podcast yet?

Adam Kokesh
11-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Just to have a regular audience is quite flattering! I know the online listeners are most engaged and to have that many people show up to listen to me every night is an honor itself. However, I'd like to do more with the show and my talent (if you can call it that) for the cause if I can.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Just to have a regular audience is quite flattering! I know the online listeners are most engaged and to have that many people show up to listen to me every night is an honor itself. However, I'd like to do more with the show and my talent (if you can call it that) for the cause if I can.

I don't know what you can do with a radio show besides have guests and pull pr stunts. Then again, I've never really thought about it. I'll be listening tonight for both hours for sure. We just got to make sure we keep your show on the air! Since the '08 prez campaign we've had many pro-Liberty AM stations go up, plus people like Judge Nap getting regular TV shows. Peter Schiff even started his own radio show. These are sooooooo bloody important as a way of communicating with the American people. Especially the older crowd.

What about having a local come on the show to debate you? Maybe someone on the city council? :D I dunno. :)

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 09:14 PM

i got it!! write a book! Everyone who's a "personality" on air has a book out. :D

Adam Kokesh
11-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Got a book written, working on getting it edited and published now. It's called "Hot, Dirty and Dangerous, How 7 months in Fallujah turned a gung ho Marine into a tireless winter soldier."

No podcast yet, but by Monday we'll have it set up!

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Got a book written, working on getting it edited and published now. It's called "Hot, Dirty and Dangerous, How 7 months in Fallujah turned a gung ho Marine into a tireless winter soldier."

perfect! ....now, where's my ustream?

BuddyRey
11-19-2010, 10:10 PM

Awesome news, Adam; I can't wait to hear it! Best of luck with your show!

Adam Kokesh
11-19-2010, 10:35 PM
It's up! Live now. Anyone got a campus organizing story to share: 877-437-6119

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 10:40 PM
nice Pocket Constitution ya got there! :D

Adam Kokesh
11-19-2010, 11:04 PM
You have no idea! It's a BJ Lawson edition with Christopher Broughton's signature on the 2nd Amendment!

Nate-ForLiberty
11-19-2010, 11:21 PM
come ooon you showed us the words, SHOW US THE GUN! :D

Nate-ForLiberty
11-20-2010, 12:01 AM
good show. Thanks Adam! had fun :)

vita3
11-20-2010, 05:26 AM
Adam,

Have you considered going to DC & work with some newly elected officals who are anti-warish/defict hawks?

(example Rand.. )