PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's Internet Army... F***

justinc.1089
11-18-2010, 08:54 PM
http://sarahpalin information.wordpress.com/sarah-palin-support-sites/

Put the link back together, I broke it since I have seen people break links lots of times on here supposedly because if a link is clicked on here it can be followed back to here. So just copy and paste the link and remove the space.

Apparently Sarah Palin has lots of organized groups on the internet. I am honestly shocked that there is this much organization on the internet for her. I figured her internet support would be random people going to random internet sites, and voting for her in a poll or something. I didn't think all of that stuff would be clearly laid out and organized for other supporters of hers to find.

I'm posting this because we need to join some of these things and bury anything meaningful they try to show to other supporters, by posting our own trivial, useless information.

For example, a Palin supporter runs across a web poll or whatever, so then when one of us sees their topic we start posting other topics that aren't really important at all, like which episode of Palin's Alaska was everyone's favorite.

There are some people voting like crazy for Palin in a poll linked in another topic, so somewhere some Palin supporter shared that poll with other Palin supporters just like we do here for Ron Paul. I seriously doubt the votes from her are coming from a bot because we were beating Palin at one time earlier today in that poll, and now we're losing.

So we need to find where Palin supporters are communicating with each other on the internet and infilitrate those sites. Doing so will be very critical to our internet efforts. Back in 2007 there wasn't any candidate running against Paul that had the intense fan base Palin has, and they will and probably already have formed something like a Sarah Palin Forums, to coordinate internet efforts. We need to find them, and stop them.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Palin is going to be the internet candidate of 2012. Big deal. It'll work out as well for her as it did for Howard Dean in 2004 or Ron Paul in 2008.

justinc.1089
11-18-2010, 09:06 PM
http://prayforsarahpalin.com/

ugh... that site makes me want to puke seriously...

justinc.1089
11-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Palin is going to be the internet candidate of 2012. Big deal. It'll work out as well for her as it did for Howard Dean in 2004 or Ron Paul in 2008.

Uh if we don't dominate the internet in 2012 what else do you think we have to power Ron Paul's campaign with?

It looks extremely likely he's going to run, and the same goes for Gary Johnson as well. So the chances are extremely high there will be at least one liberty candidate running for the GOP nomination, which means we need to be prepared to fight for dominance of the internet against Palin's fans.

If your point is that its not a big deal that she has a lot of organized supporters on the internet, it is a big deal if they are numerous enough and organized enough to compete with us in winning polls and organizing grassroots efforts.

RonPaulCult
11-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Alright men your mission tonight is to stave off the invading forces of the Tooth Fairy. SpongeBob you watch the east, StarScream you take the west, and Man-E-Faces you take center patrol since you have many faces.

RonPaulCult
11-18-2010, 09:24 PM
I checked out your link. I think you're spazzing a little bit over nothing. This article has the title "Sarah Palin's Internet Army" and it only has comments from four "soldiers" :)

I seriously doubt anybody can match our numbers or our passion. Let's spend our time spreading the word about issues. Just my two cents.

justinc.1089
11-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I checked out your link. I think you're spazzing a little bit over nothing. This article has the title "Sarah Palin's Internet Army" and it only has comments from four "soldiers" :)

I seriously doubt anybody can match our numbers or our passion. Let's spend our time spreading the word about issues. Just my two cents.

Um maybe you should click on the links that are on the site? Or do I need to post all of those links that are on that site I provided a link to along with the site itself?

It looks like Palin will have an internet presence just as strong as Ron Paul, so we need to be a step ahead of them by knowing where there internet presence is at.

Thats what I'm saying.

cindy25
11-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Palin will win Iowa, then Romney will win NH; the comes SC for Palin.

and she is nominated; Rubio picked for VP.

RonPaulCult
11-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Um maybe you should click on the links that are on the site? Or do I need to post all of those links that are on that site I provided a link to along with the site itself?

It looks like Palin will have an internet presence just as strong as Ron Paul, so we need to be a step ahead of them by knowing where there internet presence is at.

Thats what I'm saying.

Drop the attitude.

I'll take a look at the links, but seriously you're pushing my limit for how much I can look at Palin's face in one sitting.

Agorism
11-18-2010, 09:34 PM
We would be doing better in the poll if Paul was an actual choice. It's hard to get excited about "other", and any Paul supporters who aren't members of here or dailypaul probably pick their second tier people when he's not on poll.

oyarde
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
We would be doing better in the poll if Paul was an actual choice. It's hard to get excited about "other", and any Paul supporters who aren't members of here or dailypaul probably pick their second tier people when he's not on poll.

Yes .

oyarde
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM

Ron Paul could win NH .

oyarde
11-18-2010, 09:44 PM

Gingrich would probably do well in Iowa .

Jeremy
11-18-2010, 09:52 PM
http://prayforsarahpalin.com/

ugh... that site makes me want to puke seriously...

What's wrong with praying for people?

Agorism
11-18-2010, 09:53 PM
This happened last night during prime hours.

I bet you by 7 AM tomorrow morning, "Other" takes the lead again.

oyarde
11-18-2010, 09:56 PM
This happened last night during prime hours.

I bet you by 7 AM tomorrow morning, "Other" takes the lead again.

should

oyarde
11-18-2010, 09:56 PM

Nothing .

ghengis86
11-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Alright men your mission tonight is to stave off the invading forces of the Tooth Fairy. SpongeBob you watch the east, StarScream you take the west, and Man-E-Faces you take center patrol since you have many faces.

Was I the only one who lol'd at Stewie?

cindy25
11-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Newt won't run.

RP should have won NH the last time.

justinc.1089
11-18-2010, 11:48 PM

Point well taken. Palin needs all the prayer she can get! :D

Everyone pray Palin gains some intelligence and/or selflessness, whichever the lack of is causing her problem preventing her from being a good leader.

No, seriously, what makes me want to puke about that is her using Christianity as a political tool. I stand with Barry Goldwater and Ron Paul in strong disdain of politicians pandering with religious talk to gain more votes.

The purpose of that website is to make Christians assume Palin is the "Christian" candidate because she needs their prayers. If one Christian says to another, we need to pray for Palin, then the other Christian is far more likely to assume Palin is on "their" side, and vote for her simply because they figure she is the most "Christian" candidate.

Its pretty much what Huckabee's entire campaign amounted to. Well that, and the fair tax.

libertybrewcity
11-19-2010, 12:04 AM
First of all, she probably pays to have this site up an running. Second, Ron Paul hasn't announced his candidacy so THE RON PAUL ARMY is currently dormant and awaiting a grassroots spark.

Sarah will not dominate the web. And even if she does, who cares? Owning forums and pissing off more seasoned members of other forums doesn't equal votes. Ron has the message, the smarts, and the volunteer ingenuity to give him the edge.

cindy25
11-19-2010, 12:17 AM
don't forget religious nut-case so-called values voters dominate the primaries, esp Iowa.

LibertyEagle
11-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Keep on bashing Christians, people, and you will sink any chance Ron Paul has before he even gets out of the gate. :rolleyes:

RM918
11-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Keep on bashing Christians, people, and you will sink any chance Ron Paul has before he even gets out of the gate. :rolleyes:

Although tactlessly delivered, Cindy has a point. It is greatly distressing that there are so many fellow Christians who will vote someone in simply because they are overtly religious or label themselves as such, even though their actions are completely anti-Christian.

Bern
11-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Nobody cares about meaningless and easily cheated internet polls.