PDA

View Full Version : Help Me To Help Gary Franchi

Captain Shays
11-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Right after Katrina my wife and me were watching TV and Michael Chertoff was being interviewed by a commentator about government's reaction to national emergencies. They spoke of pandemics, nuclear attacks and natural disasters. At that time I almost fell out of my chair when Chertoff confirmed that the government had built internment camps around the country and was building more of them.
It seems that the internet has been cleansed of that interview because I cannot for the life of me find it ANYWHERE. I apologize for not remembering what channel it was on. I'm thinking MSNBC but I am not sure.

As God is my witness I did see it and hear it. I am not crazy or delusional.

I tried to turn Gary Franchi who made the movie Camp FEMA onto this but he and his staff can't find it either.

You don't know me from Adam so why would you believe me? I understand that but despite that, I am still going out on a limb and asking the members here to help me find that interview. If we can, it's going to be a game changer.
I swear that I did see it and though I am crazy in many ways I am not delusional.

We used to have a saying back in the 70's when we were messing around with LSD. "If more than one person sees the same hallucination that makes it real." Well both me and my wife watched that program and I'm sure many others did as well. It must be out there somewhere.

I don't know of a better group of patriots to ask. You guys are the most internet savvy people around so please help me.

Thanks

Captain Shays

jmdrake
11-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Do you remember the network?

Dripping Rain
11-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I dont know you and you dont know me but iI believe you Capt Shays. I dont think you have reason to lie and I know those FEMA camps although sometimes exaagerated by nuts to discredit them I believe they are infact very real
no video in the world can hide forever. Someone somewhere has it this is a fact. But heres an idea: I wonder if people who know other languages can search using other languages. sometimes international channels may carry the same interview translated.

Captain Shays
11-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Do you remember the network?

I "think" it was MS NBC but again I can't be sure. At one time I did have it on my other computer but it crashed and I was never able to retrieve it.

Captain Shays
11-18-2010, 08:11 PM
I dont know you and you dont know me but iI believe you Capt Shays. I dont think you have reason to lie and I know those FEMA camps although sometimes exaagerated by nuts to discredit them I believe they are infact very real
no video in the world can hide forever. Someone somewhere has it this is a fact. But heres an idea: I wonder if people who know other languages can search using other languages. sometimes international channels may carry the same interview translated.

Thank you for believing me. It really means a lot because without proof I'm just another crazy guy flailing my arms in the woods.
Looking in other languages is a good idea but I don't have a clue how to go about doing that.

lynnf
11-19-2010, 03:14 AM
I "think" it was MS NBC but again I can't be sure. At one time I did have it on my other computer but it crashed and I was never able to retrieve it.

do you still have that computer? if so, data might still be retrievable, for a price. there are companies that specialize in this kind of work.

lynn

BuddyRey
11-19-2010, 04:52 AM
^ Yeah, this sounds like a job for your local Geek Squad. They can probably transfer all of your files to a working PC.

jmdrake
11-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Try digging through the Vanderbilt TV News archives.

See: http://tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/

BuddyRey
11-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Did you ever find the clip?