PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates wants every birth recorded on a cell phone and every newborn vaccinated

tropicangela
11-18-2010, 08:32 AM
“About one-third [of that improvement] is by increasing income,” he said. “The majority has been through vaccines. Vaccines will be the key. If you could register every birth on a cell phone—get fingerprints, get a location—then you could [set up] systems to make sure the immunizations happen.”

http://www.smartplanet.com/people/blog/pure-genius/bill-gates-mobile-health-technology-will-save-lives-help-overpopulation/4908/

Krugerrand
11-18-2010, 08:37 AM
Does he thinks before he talks:

“If AIDS killed you immediately, things would be better because you’d see these piles of bodies outside bars [and think], ‘I don’t want to go in there… looks suspicious.’ It’s these discontinuities that are the problem,” Gates said. “If all the poor people lived in your neighborhood we wouldn’t have problems with foreign aid.”

Bern
11-18-2010, 08:37 AM
Dear Bill Gates,

You may own Microsoft, but you don't own me. Fuck off.

Cordially,
America

smithtg
11-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Dear Bill Gates,

You may own Microsoft, but you don't own me. Fuck off.

Cordially,
America

PS Your 'technology' sucks and ruins my day nearly everyday

specsaregood
11-18-2010, 09:10 AM
Does he thinks before he talks:

LOL @ "Gates said. “If all the poor people lived in your neighborhood we wouldn’t have problems with foreign aid.” "

Yeah, cuz there are no poor people in the US. I'd much prefer domestic aid to foreign aid. Hell, the US is the poorest country in the world based on debt.

phesoge
11-18-2010, 10:22 AM
I guess BILLY BOY GATES hasnt looked into the negative sides of vaccinations. "Get Their Location"

Dear Bill-

Go spend your billions how you see fit and leave us the fuck alone

Esor
11-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Bill Gates 2012!!!! Who's with me?

fisharmor
11-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Yeah?
Well I want to buy a fucking laptop and not have to pay you money for an insecure piece of shit operating system that I'm not going to use and am going to wipe off the drive the second I open the box.

Looks like neither of us is going to get what we want.

un.privileged
11-18-2010, 10:55 AM
An example of a Corporation who just love being the government.

TC95
11-18-2010, 11:54 AM
The real reason why Bill Gates wants every newborn vaccinated...

http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-says-vaccines-can-help-reduce-world-population/

Krugerrand
11-18-2010, 12:04 PM
The real reason why Bill Gates wants every newborn vaccinated...

http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-says-vaccines-can-help-reduce-world-population/

In fairness to BG ... here's his message flushed out (from OP)

He also said the key to controlling population growth is to save the lives of children under 5; and the next big thing in technology is robots.
Gates said the key health care metric that we as a society should be trying to improve is one that is in the front of his mind all the time–the number of children who die before age 5. Today, he said the number is 8.5 million; in 1960 it was 20 million.
Gates told the audience that there is no such thing as a healthy, high-population growth country. “If you’re healthy, you’re low-population growth,” he said.

While most of us assume that saving the lives of children will contribute to overpopulation, Gates said the contrary is true.

“The key thing, the most important fact that people should know and make sure other people know: As you save children under 5, that is the thing that reduces population growth. That sounds paradoxal. The fact is that within a decade of improving health outcomes, parents decide to have less children.

ChaosControl
11-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Go to hell gates, scumbag.

specsaregood
11-18-2010, 12:42 PM
In fairness to BG ... here's his message flushed out (from OP)

In even more fairness to BG, I am still rather fond of the fact that his book, "The road ahead" published in 1995 only had 4 references to the internet in the entire thing. Clearly a great mind and knowledgeable about the future.