PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough. Help me send a message.

MadOdorMachine
11-18-2010, 06:11 AM
I don't post around here very often, but I started posting here back when Ron Paul was running for President. These boards played an integral part in forming the Ron Paul money bomb which raised more money online in a single day than ever before. It was the infancy of the Tea Party. Anyone remember the meet-up groups? The newspaper ad? So if this needs to be started on the grass roots level I will need people's help.

Is it possible to raise enough money to start a rally perhaps in Washington D.C. It would have to be completely grass roots, but if we start talking about it, handing out fliers, contacting our local community leaders, churches, and the media we can send the message of the dangers our country is in.

I would like to make a list of concerns/grievances and make a flyer for the rally. I was hoping people around here would help me make the list. I'm going to start calling radio talk shows and asking for this. We need to get involved and really shout loud that our country is on the verge of collapse. I don't know how to do it, but now is not the time to let our new Congress off the hook. We have to send a message that they were re-elected for a reason.

Dripping Rain
11-18-2010, 06:34 AM
Welcome back lad. great idea. You got half the what part. Still need the who? when? how?
youre talking about a huge effort here. Something as big as the Revolution March. it wont be easy but its doable. I guess the RM people can help you make this reality

MadOdorMachine
11-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Welcome back lad. great idea. You got half the what part. Still need the who? when? how?
youre talking about a huge effort here. Something as big as the Revolution March. it wont be easy but its doable. I guess the RM people can help you make this reality

We need to start making a plan. Perhaps we could set a date for a rally when Ron Paul and Rand Paul propose action to Congress. If they are going to present legislation, there's a lot we need to do to build support. Personally, I don't think we can wait until 2012 to take action, but this could propel either one of them as candidates. I think we need to set short term and long term goals and then come up with how we are going to implement them.

Here is a link to some of the ideas I have. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2989979&postcount=20)

And another post here. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=269320)

sailingaway
11-18-2010, 07:33 AM
I think this would get more active support if the reason for it were stated up front, rather than 'put together a list of grievances'. That reason is what would get people going, I think.

MadOdorMachine
11-18-2010, 08:43 AM
I think this would get more active support if the reason for it were stated up front, rather than 'put together a list of grievances'. That reason is what would get people going, I think.

I could start it off, but I don't want it to just be my grievances. I could list a lot of them, but I would like feedback and others to contribute on what the grievances should be. What are the most important issues that need to be addressed right now. We also need to do this in a way that is short, to the point and in an understandable manner in which the average Joe can easily understand and relate to. As you can already see, I have issues expressing my thoughts clearly, so I need help in this area.

For me, my issues are -

1. The economy. Unemployment, the Fed doing QE2, inflation, gas prices, social security, taxes, the federal deficit and new details about another housing crisis are all issue.

2. Government control and corruption. The Patriot Act, Obamacare, the TSA, warrantless wiretapping, planting of GPS devices, education, food and internet regulation also come to mind.

3. Some people may not want to put this in the flyer, but I also feel we fulfilling Biblical prophecy right now. The Bible predicts a time that there would be a one world government (U.N.) a mark of the beast (implantable R.F.I.D. chips) and a one world currency. We are on the verge of fulfilling these events. I guess my point is that we need to do something now, before it's too late. Regardless of your religious affiliation, many Americans are being forced into this system against their will. That does not sound like freedom to me.

Once we agree what the issues are, then we need to plan a date for the event and start raising money to promote it as well as funding the event itself. My idea is from the Field of Dreams. If we build it, the people will come. If word gets out and we can get guest speakers like Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Judge Napalatono and maybe Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and some other media people involved, it could be huge.

MadOdorMachine
11-18-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm bumping my own thread hoping I can get support for this. What I want to do is start a money bomb ultimately to help Ron Paul. I think I can get on a radio show and possibly get started on sending a letter to every member of congress. He has done it before, but money will have to be raised to do it. He did this at a time when the Real I.D. Act was being discussed and I feel he had an impact on stopping it. I would also like to try and also form some type of rally in D.C. for Ron Paul. I'm hoping it can be at a time when the bill he and Rand present to audit the Fed will be voted on. It will not only be a message to Congress that we want to audit the Fed, but also that we want Ron Paul to run for President in 2012. Maybe some of the money could be used for Super Bowl ads or other advertisements promoting the event.

What I would like to ask forum posters are what issues they would like mentioned if a letter were to be sent to Congress? Here is my proposal.

- The American People have sent a message that we are not happy with the direction our country is heading.

- Decades of out of control government spending has brought our country to the brink of economic collapse weakening the security of our country.

- Every day, people are losing their jobs to foreigners.

- Every day, people are losing their homes to the same corrupt banks, We the People have been forced into bailing out.

- In our country today, it's legal for the Federal Government to subject it's citizens to naked body scanners and full body searches. It's legal to spy on, arrest without a warrant, detain without the right of legal council, torture and assassinate American citizens.

- The government has passed legislation which takes over our healthcare and will establish a database of every citizens health and financial records.

- Our government has reached a critical level where we are forced with two choices. Will we reduce our government to it's constitutional size and maintain the freedom our forefathers fought for or will we cede our sovereignty to a global economic new world order system?

If we can get support from people around here on these boards and at our local CFL organizers, we can get the word out about the money bomb and our plans. This can be done by handing out flyers for the money bomb as well as contacting any media resource available, most likely radio and newspapers. Come on guys! This is it! We can do this, let's get this ball rolling. Who's with me?