PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Suing the TSA: "They Wanted To See My Penis"

low preference guy
11-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Pilot Michael Roberts: “It’s pretty simple. I was commuting to work in Houston where I am based. And, I was stopped along the way by a federal agent. And, they wanted to see my penis. And, when I told them that that was not OK. They said OK. It’s optional…”

Hannity: Whoa, whoa, Michael. Hang on. They wanted to see what?

Roberts: You heard me. As John Tyner said, they wanted to see my junk.

Hannity: They wanted to see it?

Roberts: Well that what those machines do. It’s a virtual strip search. The AIT scanners scan your body. They can see if a man is circumcised or a woman is menstruating. They can see everything…

Hannity: You will not submit to this in any way?

Roberts: Well no. Like I said, if I don’t show it to them, then they insist on touching it. And if I don’t want either one of those then my option is to go home.

Transcript from RightNetwork (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/11/us-pilot-on-intrusive-tsa-procedures-they-wanted-to-see-my-penis-video/). Longer video at The Right Scoop (http://www.therightscoop.com/pilot-the-tsa-wanted-to-see-my-penis).

YouTube - US Pilot on Intrusive TSA Procedures: "They Wanted to See My Penis" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqwSr4Zh4Ls)

tremendoustie
11-17-2010, 10:15 PM
I LOVE that this was on hannity.

teacherone
11-18-2010, 07:28 AM
awesome-- the american public is getting so much better at sloganeering sound bites.

"don't touch my junk" and " if I don’t show it to them, then they insist on touching it"

lines of the year.

Rothbardian Girl
11-18-2010, 08:00 AM
LOL!!!

Someone needs to make an AutoTune remix of this.

jrskblx125
11-18-2010, 08:01 AM
Hahahaha. My penis. He just wanted to see it...

MRoCkEd
11-18-2010, 08:03 AM
LOL. That sounded ridiculous because it was so over the top, but it might be a good idea to be blatant like that.

Bruno
11-18-2010, 08:13 AM
I LOVE that this was on hannity.

Anyone else think like I do that if we had the Republicans were in charge Hannity and others would be arguing we need to do this for our safety?

smithtg
11-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Anyone else think like I do that if we had the Republicans were in charge Hannity and others would be arguing we need to do this for our safety?

You hit the nail on the head. They all love the Patriot Act. Thats what started all of this BS with homeland security and the TSA

RP has a point in his speech about private property owners should protect their property. If an airline doesnt want police state security, then they should be able to operate that way. The free market will dictate if they succeed or not

sluggo
11-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Yep. Violating civil liberties and reckless spending are only bad when the other team is doing it.

hillertexas
11-18-2010, 08:55 AM
LOL. That sounded ridiculous because it was so over the top, but it might be a good idea to be blatant like that.

Yes.

The Senators and Pistole wouldn't even say the word "genetalia" in the hearing yesterday. If they are too embarrassed to say the words ---> No touchy! If the general public can't stand hearing/saying the word "labia", maybe the government shouldn't be touching it. It is important to remind people that they are not "love pats". These are vaginas and penises being touched, people!

Matt Collins
11-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Hahahaha. My penis. He just wanted to see it...

I can't wait for the "Don't Touch My Junk" dance remix to come out! :D:D:D