PDA

View Full Version : 60k more and we beat Hucks

Johnnybags
10-20-2007, 01:41 PM
total all month in one day. Sure, he is polling higher? Why people need Gallup when their own eyes can see is beyond me.

Ozwest
10-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Mmmm... That sounds like a challenge. How about a Huckaby bomb with best wishes?

davidhperry
10-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Mmmm... That sounds like a challenge. How about a Huckaby bomb with best wishes?

Best wishes? No, that sounds like we're rubbing their noses in it. No need to get them ticked off at us and then motivated to get their donations higher. You know how we give me when we are attacked, they would do the same thing.

me3
10-20-2007, 02:22 PM
I don't see any value in comparing this campaign to Huckabee's except that he lifts parts of Paul's platform when it can help him.

The campaign has set goals, higher than Huck. Stay focused on those.

Johnnybags
10-20-2007, 03:23 PM
to express your feelings. We need the money to bump Huck out in Iowa. He is toast in NH already.

Johnnybags
10-20-2007, 05:23 PM
more today than Hucks all month total despite Hucka-tv coverage. Maybe the west coast can do it after dinner. MSM will have him on for free all week, gauranteed.

ItsTime
10-20-2007, 05:24 PM
We need to raise as much as we can next week. Get ready for Huck-a-tv for the next week because of the Straw Poll today.

ronpaulyourmom
10-20-2007, 05:27 PM
We need to raise as much as we can next week. Get ready for Huck-a-tv for the next week because of the Straw Poll today.

I mean there's a debate tomorrow, hopefully something exciting will happen that derails the value voter thing.

ItsTime
10-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Good thinking. That might just happen. Fox will try to trip up Paul again and he will nail them down.

I mean there's a debate tomorrow, hopefully something exciting will happen that derails the value voter thing.

TruckinMike
10-20-2007, 06:56 PM
HUCK TV --- coming to a station near you!!! If RP had the media support of huckabee we wouldn't need to post another thread.

Truckinmike

Paulitician
10-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Seriously. I understand why they don't like Ron Paul. I don't understand, however, why they've been so generous to Huckabee, even before he got 2nd at Ames. Is there something I'm unaware of here?