PDA

View Full Version : Palin Hints at 2012 Run in New York Times

Matt Collins
11-17-2010, 04:29 PM
http://reason.com/blog/2010/11/17/palin-hints-at-2012-run-in-new

It should be noted that on Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano on Monday night she said she hadn't decided yet.

JohnEngland
11-17-2010, 05:01 PM
I still don't think she's going to run.

Prediction:

She'll declare her support for an underdog candidate, which'll propel that person to the media spotlight - and from there, that person will use the grassroots "Tea Party" support and win the primary!

But who will that underdog candidate be? Hmm... :eek:

Maximus
11-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Top headline on Drudge now...

I think she'll run. ****

Tinnuhana
11-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Time to pull out any newsroom footage where Palin and Ron paul were interviewed at the same time to point out his severe advantage intellectually. Or even separate interviews where they were fielding the same question.

Philhelm
11-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Time to pull out any newsroom footage where Palin and Ron paul were interviewed at the same time to point out his severe advantage intellectually. Or even separate interviews where they were fielding the same question.

It would be great, but I don't think intellectual arguments appeal to the majority. Nobody seems to fucking care about silly things such as intelligence, wisdom, and common sense. :(

Elwar
11-18-2010, 07:40 AM
It's quite obvous that she will run. How many articles do we have to endure of "Palin might run", "Palin is thinking about running", "Palin will run if the people need her"...

All this shows is who the media is getting behind.

We saw how that worked with media darling, McCain, last time.

This will be a run between Ron Paul and Sarah Palin. We can't underestimate her like everyone did with McCain when they thought he was finished.

eleganz
11-18-2010, 09:10 PM
She is being setup for a 2012 run and if nobody can see this, they are blind...

She is all over the news, everybody is asking her about running in 2012, she just released a new reality tv show on cable with 5 million viewers, her daughter is insanely popular on her dancing show.

If there was any a time for Ron Paul to announce, it has to be now, he has to announce it and fire up the grassroots support.

If Palin gets the R nod, I think she can beat Obama, because by then, his popularity will have dulled out, no matter how dumb Palin is, it will all magically work out for her.

Dr. Paul, save us!