PDA

View Full Version : Texas is castrated if Rudy gets in

Johnnybags
10-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Perry and Rudy are in the sac together to get the Texas Superhighway thru. A sure way to get it in is Rudy as president. Huge dollars at stake. Surest road to fruition is with Rudolph as Pres, he is in the project neck deep now and as President would just ram it thru. How would Texans like paying 14.00 a toll to use it, proceeds going to a Spanish group headed by the King. Its called international taxation. C'mon Texans wake up!!!!!!! Ever go over bridges in NY? Its modern day theft.

constituent
10-20-2007, 01:59 PM
yea. it is a shame that we're just as corrupt as the mexican government we like the claim ourselves as being so much better than.

don't get me wrong, we need major improvements/expansions to our infrastructure (as previously stated we also need a return to the open range but that is for another day). what is really messed up is, as you note, the people who will benefit most are not the people of texas. the people, mind you, who are paying out the nose for it as it in, both in terms of environmental impact and the theft of our public roads (already paid for).

corporatism plain and simple. well, that's what ron paul calls it. i call it fascism because that is what it is and i've made a habit of calling fascism "fascism" everytime i see it... otherwise people refuse to wake up to the reality that we have one fascist party controlling most of the united states, mexico and western europe.

wake up america!

really though :: on fascism :: the fascist party's symbol (you know like donkey or elephant) was the fasces. if you're not familiar with fasces, don't bother wasting your time to looking it up. Just turn on C-SPAN and when they show footage of the House of Representatives, look at those huge metal objects on either side of the podium. Those are fasces.

RP4ME
10-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Perry would make a nice VP for Gules! Wouldnt suprise me at all....

werdd
10-20-2007, 03:03 PM
IM convinced rick perry is gonna be ghouls VP, and i HATE rick perry HATE. rick perry loves amnesty, building highways to no where, and taxing cigarettes / alchohol. Hes the biggest bastard in all of politics.

Freedom
10-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Here is a recent article about Rick Perry's trip overseas to attend the super-secret Bilderberg Conference. No tin foil hats required - it's in the Dallas Morning News: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html)

voortrekker
10-20-2007, 06:09 PM
I really think Rudy will not win the primaries.

But should he win, it's certain victory for Hillary.

If Ron Paul does not win the GOP nomination, Hillary is gonna win.

We've got one chance, ONE!

"Posterity, YOU will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve YOUR freedom. I hope you will use it wisely. If you do not, I will repent in heaven that we ever took half the pains to preserve it." - John Adams

Read those words and let them burn into you. Words from one of the Founders.

murrayrothbard
10-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Perry and Rudy are in the sac together to get the Texas Superhighway thru. A sure way to get it in is Rudy as president. Huge dollars at stake. Surest road to fruition is with Rudolph as Pres, he is in the project neck deep now and as President would just ram it thru. How would Texans like paying 14.00 a toll to use it, proceeds going to a Spanish group headed by the King. Its called international taxation. C'mon Texans wake up!!!!!!! Ever go over bridges in NY? Its modern day theft.

Theft is involved in any highway the government builds... How is this any different?

american.swan
10-21-2007, 05:35 AM
Here is a recent article about Rick Perry's trip overseas to attend the super-secret Bilderberg Conference. No tin foil hats required - it's in the Dallas Morning News: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html)

that's all I need to know. He is going to be the VP of the rep nom or run for pres later.

constituent
10-21-2007, 05:45 AM
that's all I need to know. He is going to be the VP of the rep nom or run for pres later.

he's running for pres.

i'm sure he'll make a bigazz show at the approaching convention too.

constituent
10-21-2007, 05:49 AM
Theft is involved in any highway the government builds... How is this any different?

because the people have been taxed to pay for it (note, have been). after the construction is completed (and during, as it will be in phases), the taxpayers will still be paying for the maintenance cost (all of this is through the gas tax btw). after all this paying, texans will then have to pay the king (via corporations, not to mention all the... ahem... lawyers and everyone else cashing in off the deal) another toll for his graciously allowing us to use our roads.

that is how this is different.

Johnnybags
10-21-2007, 05:50 AM

that goes on to build it, I am talking about about controlling a large portion of imports thru Mexico and international taxation power thru tolls on this "private" road paid for in part by federal funds and theft of public property. I won't go into all the details but suffice to say this plot is better than any James Bond movie plot. Ghouls is the Goldfinger of this one.