PDA

View Full Version : The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Trailer

qwerty
11-17-2010, 01:41 AM
YouTube - The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_3rjp0Rkw)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/e7f3m/the_prosecution_of_george_w_bush_for_murder/

Support!!!
http://www.indiegogo.com/bush

qwerty
11-17-2010, 05:40 AM
Bump!

amy31416
11-17-2010, 06:04 AM
It's so tragic that so many held the hope that Obama would lead the way on investigating the Bush administration...instead, he goes along with it, even expanding it, and thus, becomes complicit and further cements the precedent set that a president is above the law.

We have failed the test, miserably.

hazek
11-17-2010, 06:08 AM
I admire what he is trying to do but at the same time he pisses me off when he puts the words "the rule of law" and "democracy" into the same sentence...

awake
11-17-2010, 06:08 AM
I admire his ferocity; his evidence is certainly clear; he does not understand that criminality is ignored at such high places. I hope he can prosecute Bush... it would help diminish the illegality that comes with the position of President.

vita3
11-17-2010, 07:30 AM
The guy put away Charlie Manson. He knows psycopaths who kid themsleves w/ their true nature.

Fredom101
11-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Why just George W Bush?
If you're going to prosecute him for murder, the consistent thing to do would be to also prosecute Obama, Clinton, Bush I, and Carter all for murder. W may have murdered the largest number of people but they are all guilty.

qwerty
11-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Bump!

TheDriver
11-17-2010, 09:51 AM
I read the book, makes some points, but written from a bleeding-liberal point of view.

Anti-Christian writer too (at least bashes Christians in the book)....

Todd
11-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Why just George W Bush?
If you're going to prosecute him for murder, the consistent thing to do would be to also prosecute Obama, Clinton, Bush I, and Carter all for murder. W may have murdered the largest number of people but they are all guilty.

Every modern day POTUS has been guilty of some crime against humanity or another.

qwerty
11-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Bump! :)

un.privileged
11-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Why just George W Bush?
Why even stop to Carter? How about Nixon and Reagan?

un.privileged
11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Besides, Bush would win the trophy for the body counts to any post-world war presidents combined in terms of foreign policy.

pcosmar
11-18-2010, 11:17 AM
It's so tragic that so many held the hope that Obama would lead the way on investigating the Bush administration...instead, he goes along with it, even expanding it, and thus, becomes complicit and further cements the precedent set that a president is above the law.

We have failed the test, miserably.

Who?
I never had any such illusion, nor do I think most here did.
A few extremely deluded folks maybe. But then that are some that think the R's big sweep will make some substantial difference.
That ain't me.
:(

Working Poor
11-18-2010, 02:39 PM
off with his head!