PDA

View Full Version : Lets Turn it up a Notch :: Stage 1 - initial contact

Lord Xar
11-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Okay --

The fairy tale is over and all the cool bands, musicians, urban influences have been disillusioned with Obama and are getting wiser. We now know the flow of things a little better and it is time to make a move to bring the youth influential into the fold. I felt we did a fantastic job in 2008, and we did alot in a short amount of time. Lets not waste the time we have now. Lets start the engine.

So: List The Bands, Musicians, actors etc.. who are receptive, realize they've been duped etc.... and we will now work on them so when it is time, we have a better foundation to move forward.

Some choices:
1. Megadeth
2. Rush (they stay out of politics, but worth a shot)
3. Korn
4. Mos Def (not sure on this one)
5. Suicidal Tendencies
6. Testament

etc.. you get the drift.

So, lets get a list. Lets make this a group effort. Once a list is complete. I will take it to Stage 2. I will fill you in then.

* Note: Don't give us people who you know won't hear us out. We are looking for relevent, on the fence, intelligent people who "get it".

GO!

Philhelm
11-17-2010, 01:33 AM
I suppose Rage Against the Machine could be added to the list, but as far as I know, they are disbanded.

Nate
11-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Okay --

The fairy tale is over and all the cool bands, musicians, urban influences have been disillusioned with Obama and are getting wiser. We now know the flow of things a little better and it is time to make a move to bring the youth influential into the fold. I felt we did a fantastic job in 2008, and we did alot in a short amount of time. Lets not waste the time we have now. Lets start the engine.

So: List The Bands, Musicians, actors etc.. who are receptive, realize they've been duped etc.... and we will now work on them so when it is time, we have a better foundation to move forward.

Some choices:
1. Megadeth
2. Rush (they stay out of politics, but worth a shot)
3. Korn
4. Mos Def (not sure on this one)
5. Suicidal Tendencies
6. Testament

etc.. you get the drift.

So, lets get a list. Lets make this a group effort. Once a list is complete. I will take it to Stage 2. I will fill you in then.

* Note: Don't give us people who you know won't hear us out. We are looking for relevent, on the fence, intelligent people who "get it".

GO!

KRS-One
Prodigy from MOBB Deep
Jedi Mind Tricks
Sick Since
Shabazz the Disciple
Lyrics Born
Brother Ali
Esoteric
Solillaquists of Sound
Genocide
Mr Lif