PDA

View Full Version : I need some backup help discussing the Federal Reserve

Matt Collins
11-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Hamiltonian statist idiocy is running rampant.

Please help me out here with the comments if you can:
http://politics.nashvillepost.com/2010/11/16/the-phillips-curve

Thanks!

oyarde
11-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Amazon has a book , " Secrets of the temple , how the Federal Reserve runs " , something like that , give it a try . You may be able to get a paperback for $15 .

dannno
11-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Amazon has a book , " Secrets of the temple , how the Federal Reserve runs " , something like that , give it a try . You may be able to get a paperback for $15 .

By the time he gets back to the comments after ordering and reading the book, I think they will all have left.

Liberty_Mike
11-16-2010, 05:07 PM
By the time he gets back to the comments after ordering and reading the book, I think they will all have left.

Especially by the time he actually reads the book, considering it is about 800 pages!

Travlyr
11-16-2010, 05:22 PM
It is important to keep focused on "who" fed policy favors. Fed policy favors the political elite and their friends.

johnwk
11-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Hamiltonian statist idiocy is running rampant.

Please help me out here with the comments if you can:
http://politics.nashvillepost.com/2010/11/16/the-phillips-curve

Thanks!

All that is needed to establish is that our founding fathers specifically voted during the constitutional convention to prohibit notes of any kind [which includes federal reserve notes] from being made a legal “tender either for public or private debts”

Look at a federal reserve note and it exhibits the criminality now taking place on its face which declares THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE and, it is signed by our public servants who took an oath to uphold our Constitution, which constitutes and act involving malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance.

The evidence of this criminality is found in The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787, reported by James Madison, August 16 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/debates_816.asp)

*23. This vote in the affirmative by Virga. was occasioned by the acquiescence of Mr. Madison who became satisfied that striking out the words would not disable the Govt. from the use of public notes as far as they could be safe & proper; & would only cut off the pretext for a paper currency, and particularly for making the bills a tender either for public or private debts.

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.

Jordan
11-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Don't start debates you can't win.

Matt Collins
11-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Don't start debates you can't win.
I can win them, but it's much easier with help :)