PDA

View Full Version : Bob (of "Drinkingwithbob") Finally Loses It!

BuddyRey
11-16-2010, 04:22 PM
I know that nobody is right 100% of the time, but this is the first time I can really recall strongly disagreeing with Bob. He's so on the ball about so many things, it boggles my mind how he could fumble this issue so badly.

YouTube - Airport Scanner Hysteria.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_cdm-fnTQU&feature=sub)

BuddyRey
11-16-2010, 05:00 PM
At least some of the comments are pretty good!

"You're more likely to get HIT by LIGHTENING, than Die in a Terrorist attack.

Scared little sheep are so easily manipulated."

Right on!

Liberty_Mike
11-16-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm a fan of Bob, I subscribe to his Youtube channel and agree with a large amount of the videos he puts out. However, I saw this one today and am fairly upset with Bob for posting such a ridiculous video. He is 100% wrong on this issue. Some good comments on there are people talking about you can't sacrifice liberty for security and expect to get either, etc.

Liberty_Mike
11-16-2010, 05:06 PM
By the way, everyone please give this video a thumbs down and leave a comment to send Bob the message that he is wrong on this issue! Most of his videos get a lot of positive feedback. Let him know the people disagree with this one!

BuddyRey
11-16-2010, 05:33 PM
By the way, everyone please give this video a thumbs down and leave a comment to send Bob the message that he is wrong on this issue! Most of his videos get a lot of positive feedback. Let him know the people disagree with this one!

Done!

Immortal Technique
11-16-2010, 05:42 PM
yeah he went straight neocon
All of his remarks were anti liberty
i un subbed and thumbed down

Liberty_Mike
11-16-2010, 05:44 PM
yeah he went straight neocon
All of his remarks were anti liberty
i un subbed and thumbed down

I didn't un-sub yet. I'll wait for his next video to come out to make my final decision. Nice screen name by the way!

JamesButabi
11-16-2010, 06:21 PM
commented and thumbs down. Hes wrong on this one for sure.

BuddyRey
11-16-2010, 08:06 PM
//