PDA

View Full Version : Secretary Ray LaHood: All Your Car Are Belong to Us

sailingaway
11-16-2010, 12:01 PM
http://www.therightsphere.com/2010/11/secretary-ray-lahood-car-belong/

Mandatory cell phone scramblers in cars being discussed.

Because no one ever has to use their car as a mobile office while away from their office at meetings, or anything.

HOLLYWOOD
11-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Ray Lahood is a Fascist Nazi!

Man liberties being taken away in all directions... ALl for the same excuse Safety/Security

Oldest Trick in Government's book

Cowlesy
11-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Holy cow, you should have listened to Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Mike Barnacle just screaming for Ray LaHood to institute mandatory cellphone jammers in all cars and sweeping federal legislation to ban talking or texting while driving on a cellphone.

I mean I except that from Mika and Barnacle, but Scarborough, for PETE'S SAKE JOE --- I mean he was saying "BRING ON THE NANNY STATE" for this one. "Control our behavior, Ray!"

Sometimes Joe is good, and sometimes he's the worst sort of Statist.

Bruno
11-16-2010, 12:13 PM
So, of course this wouldn't disable the passangers from making a cell phone call, since they aren't driving, right? :rolleyes:

Cowlesy
11-16-2010, 12:17 PM
What happens if I'm in a car accident, trapped in the car, and I can't call 911? Do I get to sue the Government? :rolleyes:

specsaregood
11-16-2010, 12:52 PM
What happens if I'm in a car accident, trapped in the car, and I can't call 911? Do I get to sue the Government? :rolleyes:

Silly, they'll give an exception for the onstar systems. Which means if you want to be able to call for help in an emergency you need to buy a seperate service. Which just as an added bonus, makes it so they have easy tracking ability of all cars. which will make it even easier to add a use tax later too based on how many miles you drive. Full of win all around.

jclay2
11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Silly, they'll give an exception for the onstar systems. Which means if you want to be able to call for help in an emergency you need to buy a seperate service. Which just as an added bonus, makes it so they have easy tracking ability of all cars. which will make it even easier to add a use tax later too based on how many miles you drive. Full of win all around.

Wow, have you thought about a career in civil service? :p That was just a little to thought out.

Travlyr
11-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933.
"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

VBRonPaulFan
11-16-2010, 03:08 PM
They can go ahead and put one in my car, the first thing i'll do when I get home is rip it out.

Anti Federalist
11-16-2010, 03:09 PM

Not to mention the remote controlled shut down and lock out features.

You're right, this is full of government win all around.

TonySutton
11-16-2010, 03:13 PM
soon they will remove the cup holders and ash trays.

Travlyr
11-16-2010, 03:19 PM
I can hardly wait until cars drive themselves and take me wherever they want me to go... sheesh. :eek:

purplechoe
11-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Holy cow, you should have listened to Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Mike Barnacle just screaming for Ray LaHood to institute mandatory cellphone jammers in all cars and sweeping federal legislation to ban talking or texting while driving on a cellphone.

I mean I except that from Mika and Barnacle, but Scarborough, for PETE'S SAKE JOE --- I mean he was saying "BRING ON THE NANNY STATE" for this one. "Control our behavior, Ray!"

Sometimes Joe is good, and sometimes he's the worst sort of Statist.

Joe is a total establishment whore! He's a RINO! The guy is on board with global warming, torture, he's a classic neocon!

YouTube - Joe Scarborough Has No Problem With Torture (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veNXpFLdcew)

specsaregood
11-16-2010, 04:53 PM
You're right, this is full of government win all around.

Well thankyou. i made my analysis based on what I learned in my "Think like Anti-Federalist" 7day home study course.

oyarde
11-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I can hardly wait until cars drive themselves and take me wherever they want me to go... sheesh. :eek:

They will take you to that treasury office in Virginia where they accept donations toward the debt .

oyarde
11-16-2010, 05:00 PM
soon they will remove the cup holders and ash trays.

I bought a new one in 06 , no ashtray ...... cup holder is too small for my coffee mugs .

Travlyr
11-16-2010, 05:04 PM
They will take you to that treasury office in Virginia where they accept donations toward the debt .
lulz... ;)

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-16-2010, 06:35 PM
When will we seceede? For god's sake, this shit is just accelerating. (haha pun)