PDA

View Full Version : I have a new meme idea

RCA
11-16-2010, 01:17 AM
Someone needs to create an animated gif showing the letters "TSA" followed by the letter "S" slowly rotating 90 degrees to become "N".

:D

BuddyRey
11-16-2010, 02:13 AM
I like it!

Dripping Rain
11-16-2010, 02:40 AM
sorry im stupid but whats tna?
really not good at acronyms :o

tangent4ronpaul
11-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Someone needs to create an animated gif showing the letters "TSA" followed by the letter "S" slowly rotating 90 degrees to become "N".

:D

OK - I'm stupid too... was trying to wrap my mind around what TSAS and TSAN could possibly mean and what exactly was rotating.... Then again, I'm slightly anal about clear, technical writing....

Also, S != N post 90 degree rotation. It would actually have to flip, as in rotate front to back - so the bottom became the top and then it could rotate 90 deg for that transformation.

Just got that TnA = Tits aNd Ass...

-t

Kotin
11-16-2010, 03:29 AM
OK - I'm stupid too... was trying to wrap my mind around what TSAS and TSAN could possibly mean and what exactly was rotating.... Then again, I'm slightly anal about clear, technical writing....

Also, S != N post 90 degree rotation. It would actually have to flip, as in rotate front to back - so the bottom became the top and then it could rotate 90 deg for that transformation.

Just got that TnA = Tits aNd Ass...

-t

Damnit.. I am all out of rep points..

Philhelm
11-16-2010, 03:29 AM
The S in TSA would rotate so that it would be TNA. T 'n A...T and A...Tits and Ass.