PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Sarah Palin takes on Fed on FreedomWatch; excited about Ron's chairmanship

MRoCkEd
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/index.html#/v/4420121/palin-inflation-is-coming/?playlist_id=157991

raistlinkishtar
11-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Interesting - very interesting that she is coming out against the federal reserve. I wonder what her game is. Perhaps she thinks the next Republican president should start directly printing up trillions of dollars without going through a private middleman? Or, could she (dare I suggest) not want to see her country continue to be destroyed?

Imaginos
11-15-2010, 09:29 PM
I wonder what her her handler's game is.
Fixed.
She's just another puppet like Obama and Bush.

james1906
11-15-2010, 09:31 PM
She's trying to please everyone and in the end will please no one.

raistlinkishtar
11-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Fixed.
She's just another puppet like Obama and Bush.

understood, so what's the puppeteers game?

Brett85
11-15-2010, 09:40 PM

Maybe she just doesn't like what the federal reserve is doing. Practically no one likes the federal reserve at this point.

james1906
11-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Maybe she just doesn't like what the federal reserve is doing. Practically no one likes the federal reserve at this point.

But the fed is printing the money to fund the wars she loves so much.

oyarde
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
But the fed is printing the money to fund the wars she loves so much.

You guys need to educate her a little about the war . Probably , she would think differently then .....

sofia
11-15-2010, 09:46 PM
This ridiculous bitch think's the Fed Discount Window is like a Macy's One Day sale

purplechoe
11-15-2010, 09:49 PM

http://mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2008_07-12/Art/AFP_20081103.p16__Sarah_Palin_and_William_Kristol. jpg

sofia
11-15-2010, 09:50 PM

there are two competing factions within the NWO Ruling Class

the Globalists...and the Zionists (they actually overlap quite a bit)

...Their main difference is that the Globalists see Israel as just another country....wheras the Zionists prefere Israel to be the center of future world power.

Obama is the Globalist's puppet. Sarah (and Beck) are owned by the Zionist "conservative" faction.

AuH20
11-15-2010, 09:56 PM
there are two competing factions within the NWO Ruling Class

the Globalists...and the Zionists (they actually overlap quite a bit)

...Their main difference is that the Globalists see Israel as just another country....wheras the Zionists prefere Israel to be the center of future world power.

Obama is the Globalist's puppet. Sarah (and Beck) are owned by the Zionist "conservative" faction.

That's a ridiculous insinuation. She simply, doesn't know any better. I fear that by the time she realizes the folly of her ways, it will be to late. Some republicans are saddled with this notion that the United States should be this shining beacon of freedom worldwide, without comprehending the insidious imperialist dealings that go on beneath this veneer. She and others are being used.

MRoCkEd
11-15-2010, 09:57 PM
I know this sounds absurd, but maybe some people just disagree on the role of government, without having allegiance to some conspiratorial group.

I feel many here have the same answer to everything.

Establishment/Media Person A praises the Fed - Must be serving the globalists!

Establishment/Media Person B bashes the Fed - Must be serving the globalists!

AuH20
11-15-2010, 10:01 PM
I know this sounds absurd, but maybe some people just disagree on the role of government, without having allegiance to some conspiratorial group.

Person A bashes libertarians - They must be serving the globalists!

Person A praises libertarians - They must be serving the globalists!

There are specialized groups, but not every individual is meticulously micromanaged like Sofia insinuates. Take for example the CFR. There are individuals on the board who actually believe they are helping mankind but they're closed off from what's going on in the captain's chair. It's about persuasion and influence.

sofia
11-15-2010, 10:03 PM
That's a ridiculous insinuation. She simply, doesn't know any better. I fear that by the time she realizes the folly of her ways, .

This bitch is dumb as rocks as far as education is concerned. I'll grant you that.....BUT....you are very wrong if you think she's just a duped hockey mom.

No sir....Sarah Palin is a calculating, cunning she-devil.....a narcissistic ex beauty queen .....a vicious competitor whose High School friends referred to as "sarah Barracuda"......a snake who KNOWS damn well whose ass to kiss in order to make the millions of dollars she has made in the past year....and in order to get the GOP nod.

Stupod...yes.....But DO NOT underestimate her phychopathic CUNNING..

I've known chicks like this here in New Jersey.....Only difference with Sarah is the "Hockey Mom" bullshit facade.

specsaregood
11-15-2010, 10:17 PM
//

Fozz
11-15-2010, 10:20 PM

Except David Frum.

Fozz
11-15-2010, 10:22 PM
She sounds so f***ing stupid even when I agree with her :rolleyes:

sofia
11-15-2010, 10:30 PM
I like her. i just watched "sarah palin's alaska" on TLC and it totally made me want to vote for her for president.

ur being sarcastic right?

specsaregood
11-15-2010, 10:33 PM
ur being sarcastic right?

Nope, deadly serious. I'm totally stoked for her 2012 Presidential run. If you haven't seen her new show: "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on TLC, you should go watch it now. It will change your life. You can thank me later.

tpreitzel
11-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Although, I'm leery of Palin's motives, her recent remarks about winning in Afghanistan and then getting out are not too far from Ron Paul. Personally, Palin needs to be pushed on the issue of our overseas adventurism so little doubt remains about her position. Does Palin support formal Declarations of War instead of police actions? Is she fine with the War Powers Act? Does Palin think the US should be an overseas empire stationed in ~ 140 countries throughout the world? Does Palin support foreign aid? As a group fighting to restore our republic a la Dr. Paul, we should continue working to infiltrate both major political parties, especially the GOP, and push the leadership in the direction of Ron Paul's philosophy. Don't get so preoccupied by the likes of Palin. Just keep your potential enemies like Palin close enough to contain when needed.

RonPaulCult
11-15-2010, 11:00 PM
she sounds so f***ing stupid even when i agree with her :rolleyes:

exacccccccccttly!

Andrew-Austin
11-15-2010, 11:17 PM

Shes trying to co-opt what both Paul's bring to the table while still being a tool for the neocon establishment. Its good for her image and career. Its apart of that "going rogue" illusion. She isn't bright, but shes not so stupid that she can't figure out political shit like this and take advice from other smarter neocons. She maybe, probably even believes the image, but it won't ever be significantly real. Thus in my opinion, why waste time thinking about her.

Person A bashes libertarians - They must be serving the globalists!

Person A praises libertarians - They must be serving the globalists!

I don't have to think there is anything consciously insidious going on like some others do. But I do think Palin is not all that difficult to figure out, what happens to someone like her when she is thrown in to a Presidential race and made famous. The environment is going to change her no matter what, good intentions, bad intentions, career minded intentions. She will not become a libertarian, she will not be any danger to the status quo in Washington. Whether you think this is realism or pessimism, its going to turn out as fact in the little history blurb Palin carves out for herself in the pursuit of her career.

TheConstitutionLives
11-15-2010, 11:54 PM

many of you give her and her "puppeteers" way too much credit. The lady is just riding the popularity wave. She's not intelligent enough to have a real philosophy. Doesn't mean she's a "puppet". She takes bits and pieces of different folk's opinions and runs with what she thinks works best for her. That simple.

AuH20
11-16-2010, 12:24 AM
many of you give her and her "puppeteers" way too much credit. The lady is just riding the popularity wave. She's not intelligent enough to have a real philosophy. Doesn't mean she's a "puppet". She takes bits and pieces of different folk's opinions and runs with what she thinks works best for her. That simple.

I agree with you. Inflation is an obvious evil. I don't think she's co-opting anything in that regard. Now regarding intelligence, she's not intellectually curious which explains her difficulty in speaking. I don't think she's dumb per se, she just hasn't embarked on a road of knowledge like the Pauls have.

MRoCkEd
11-16-2010, 07:41 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs597.ash2/154903_494995705801_207770190801_7267183_4775370_n .jpg