PDA

View Full Version : PPP releases more presidential polls on monday without Paul

Agorism
11-15-2010, 08:44 PM
They did however, put John Thune in who scores a consistent 0% everywhere he is polled.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2010/11/rest-of-2012-polls.html

am full results

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_AKKYNVNCOHWA_1115.pdf

(Palin 4th in Alaska!)

PRESIDENT – ALASKA – GOP (PPP)
Mike Huckabee 17%
Newt Gingrich 16%
Mitt Romney 16%
Sarah Palin 15%
Tim Pawlenty 5%
Mike Pence 2%
Mithc Daniels 2%
John Thune 2%
PRESIDENT – KENTUCKY – GOP (PPP)
Mike Huckabee 26%
Sarah Palin 19%
Newt Gingrich 17%
Mitt Romney 13%
Mitch Daniels 4%
Mike Pence 2%
Tim Pawlenty 1%
John Thune 0%

PRESIDENT – NORTH CAROLINA – GOP (PPP)
Newt Gingrich 23%
Mike Huckabee 19%
Sarah Palin 19%
Mitt Romney 14%
Tim Pawlenty 4%
Mike Pence 2%
Mithc Daniels 2%
John Thune 0%

PRESIDENT – NEVADA – GOP (PPP)
Mitt Romney 34%
Newt Gingrich 21%
Sarah Palin 16%
Mike Huckabee 11%
Tim Pawlenty 2%
Mike Pence 1%
Mithc Daniels 1%
John Thune 0%

PRESIDENT – OHIO – GOP (PPP)
Sarah Palin 20%
Newt Gingrich 19%
Mike Huckabee 17%
Mitt Romney 14%
Tim Pawlenty 6%
Mitch Daniels 3%
Mike Pence 2%
John Thune 0%

PRESIDENT – WASHINGTON – GOP (PPP)
Sarah Palin 19%
Mitt Romney 18%
Mike Huckabee 17%
Newt Gingrich 15%
Tim Pawlenty 4%
Mike Pence 2%
Mithc Daniels 1%
John Thune 0%

speciallyblend
11-15-2010, 08:47 PM
those lists look like another obama term, Ron Paul 2012!!

2young2vote
11-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Do people honestly think these losers are going to do anything different than the latest 10 presidents? This is why i have no hope for RP2012...people are still thinking that these types of politicians are decent. All the educating in the world isn't going to change someone who refuses to listen. I still hope he runs. 90% of the people on this forum would probably still be warmongering neo-cons if it weren't for Ron Paul, so i think he could help some more people if he runs again, but i don't seriously think he will be president. If he runs i will campaign for him and donate and go door to door, but I don't think it will result in a President Paul. He is consistently polling about 5-10% nationwide which is about what he got during the primary. I think these numbers can increase, but unless they triple or quadruple he isn't going to go anywhere. I personally convinced several people in the last election to vote for him and I think i will get more to vote for him this time. But, like i said, we will need to have 4-5 times the amount of support that we actually had to get him to be the Republican nominee, and about 20-30 times the support if we want him to be president.

jmdrake
11-16-2010, 06:13 AM
Do people honestly think these losers are going to do anything different than the latest 10 presidents? This is why i have no hope for RP2012...people are still thinking that these types of politicians are decent. All the educating in the world isn't going to change someone who refuses to listen. I still hope he runs. 90% of the people on this forum would probably still be warmongering neo-cons if it weren't for Ron Paul, so i think he could help some more people if he runs again, but i don't seriously think he will be president. If he runs i will campaign for him and donate and go door to door, but I don't think it will result in a President Paul. He is consistently polling about 5-10% nationwide which is about what he got during the primary. I think these numbers can increase, but unless they triple or quadruple he isn't going to go anywhere. I personally convinced several people in the last election to vote for him and I think i will get more to vote for him this time. But, like i said, we will need to have 4-5 times the amount of support that we actually had to get him to be the Republican nominee, and about 20-30 times the support if we want him to be president.

This is the problem. We as a movement have not fully engaged in the past 4 years. And I'm definitely putting myself in the "we". I agree that we should go door to door campaigning for good candidates. But we also should go door to door talking to people about issues. Or donating money for radio ads about issues. A hot button issue right now is becoming the TSA goons. We need radio spots directing people to websites explaining why none of what the TSA is doing is necessary because the whole GWOT is a joke. (And we don't have to waste time arguing among ourselves as to what really happened. We should at least be able to agree that if the underwear bombers father told the FBI that his son was a terrorist, that should have been enough to stop the plot without installing naked body scanners and frisking nuns. And different people can run different ads to give their own take. But we can't continue to let the mockingbird media have total control over framing the debate.)

As for "90% of the people here were warmongering neocons". Well, speaking only for myself, I came into this movement prior to Paul running from a perspective of an antiwar liberal. I saw how fake the democratic opposition to war was. So there is more than one paradigm that needs to be shattered. Ron Paul's margin of victory could come from former Obama supporters. These "swing voters" obviously weren't thrilled by McCain's "bomb bomb Iran" rhetoric. But they didn't want "Obamascare" either. Those are the voters we need to identify and work to get on our side.

Dripping Rain
11-16-2010, 06:19 AM
How about we ignore PPP
they know including any of the Pauls drives up their traffic. when Ignoring the Pauls we should not reward them by giving them traffic. youre now basically linking to their crappy site and their fake poll is getting a boost by us

RM918
11-16-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm getting flashbacks.