PDA

View Full Version : California Supreme Court makes ruling on illegal alien's tuition payments.

Agorism
11-15-2010, 08:35 PM
http://polipundit.com/?p=27701

raistlinkishtar
11-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Our "One Worlder's" are bent on removing every obstacle to foreign invasion.

oyarde
11-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Our "One Worlder's" are bent on removing every obstacle to foreign invasion.

And want to pay for it with my money.

TonySutton
11-16-2010, 01:54 PM
State's Rights - California has the right to determine their tuition rates for their public schools.

klamath
11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
State's Rights - California has the right to determine their tuition rates for their public schools.
Yep they do but you will be paying for my states bailout as a ohio taxpayer.

RonPaulwillWin
11-16-2010, 03:21 PM
^^ All your tax dollars are belong to us

oyarde
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM

No , the schools rec. fed tax money .

oyarde
11-16-2010, 03:27 PM

I would be all for that IF , they were not getting federal tax dollars and we were assured federal tax dollars will not be used to bail out Caly when bankrupt .

oyarde
11-16-2010, 03:27 PM
A perfect example of why there should be no fed tax money in any form of education spending .

TonySutton
11-16-2010, 03:35 PM
No , the schools rec. fed tax money .

It is still state's rights and we should never veer from making that separation. If we make the separation only when it is in our interests then we are no different than the majority of politicians.

I agree that my tax money from Ohio should not be going to fund schooling for illegals in another state. This will be another talking point for me when I discuss decentralization of power.

raistlinkishtar
11-16-2010, 06:08 PM

and somehow if a state tries to discourage illegal immigration (i.e. the Arizona law) it is racist and not a state's rights issue but a federal one.

johnwk
11-16-2010, 07:19 PM
With regard to the Court’s decision, its tyrannical nature is easily established, and the Justices who handed down this decision need to be punished, with no punishment left off the table, for their intentional subjugation of the documented intentions and beliefs under which our Constitution [each article, section, clause and amendment] were adopted.

Why is the Court’s decision an act of judicial tyranny? Please note that our Constitution’s 14th Amendment declares that “citizens” of the united States, are guaranteed the “privileges or immunities” the state in which they are located has to offer. But those who are not “citizens of the united States” and referred to as “persons“ under the 14th Amendment, and especially those who have entered a State, or the United States illegally, are not entitled to those “privileges or immunities“ which a state has created for its “citizens“.

The 14th Amendment only requires that “persons”, which include those who have entered the united States illegally, may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without the benefit of the state’s codified due process of law being applied to them equally, as it is applied to all others.

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

oyarde
11-16-2010, 09:01 PM
With regard to the Court’s decision, its tyrannical nature is easily established, and the Justices who handed down this decision need to be punished, with no punishment left off the table, for their intentional subjugation of the documented intentions and beliefs under which our Constitution [each article, section, clause and amendment] were adopted.

Why is the Court’s decision an act of judicial tyranny? Please note that our Constitution’s 14th Amendment declares that “citizens” of the united States, are guaranteed the “privileges or immunities” the state in which they are located has to offer. But those who are not “citizens of the united States” and referred to as “persons“ under the 14th Amendment, and especially those who have entered a State, or the United States illegally, are not entitled to those “privileges or immunities“ which a state has created for its “citizens“.

The 14th Amendment only requires that “persons”, which include those who have entered the united States illegally, may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without the benefit of the state’s codified due process of law being applied to them equally, as it is applied to all others.

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

If those judges want to donate own salary to provide a degree for a person who cannot work because they have no social security number , let them . They can stay out of my pocket though .