PDA

View Full Version : Rand makes Ed Schultz's "Psycho Talk"

jct74
11-15-2010, 07:47 PM
regarding Rand's clarification Sunday of his controversial BP comments. Ed somehow manages to tie it in with the shoulder-stomp incident, he's still trying to milk that story.

YouTube - Ed Schultz: Rand Paul "Psycho Talk" - 11/15/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxpzxkNbHu8)

Travlyr
11-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Ed "The Clown" Schultz is a "psycho" shill for the elite establishment. :D

Cowlesy
11-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Too bad for Ed no one watches MS-NBC.

Humanae Libertas
11-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey Schultz, your buddy CONway received donations from people from BP.

PermanentSleep
11-15-2010, 08:19 PM
The fact that there are liberals who still complain about fox and cannot, under any circumstance, admit the same bias and absurdity with MSNBC, quite frankly terrifies me.

Divide and conquer, and liberty dies with Americans hating each other instead of actually fixing anything of substance. It's so terribly obvious that we have, and are continuing to be played off against each other, and yet even the slightest chance of such a thing happening remains so far out of the realm of possibility for most. wtf.

Magsec
11-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Ed lost his relevancy when he went off the deep end accusing Rand of hanging out with birthers.

Wren
11-15-2010, 08:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/bawanaal/PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

ugh..

Libertea Party
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM
MSNBC doesn't matter. I mean these losers couldn't even get Obama to do some liberal things he promised like the public option, closing GITMO etc.

And this was when they had the whole Congress with a filibuster proof majority and the Presidency. And we're supposed to care what they say now when they couldn't get $hit when they had the power?

John Boehner's tan is less of a failure than Mr. Ed's ass

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v63oTveUEGI/SVBG745tkvI/AAAAAAAAHkk/npX0qbjh1Ms/s400/mr-ed.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Q-tD8eW2rE/SFkd2uzJUNI/AAAAAAAABT8/HC5C0wngGL8/s400/Horses_ass_1.jpeg

Dreamofunity
11-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Douche; obligatory for any Ed thread.

rprprs
11-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Well, at least now it's a stomp on the neck and not on the head. I think Ed is s-l-o-w-l-y coming around. :D

sailingaway
11-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Ed lost his relevancy when he went off the deep end accusing Rand of hanging out with birthers.

With absolutely zero to pull that from. He just WANTED it to be true....

jmdrake
11-15-2010, 09:55 PM

Here's where the "thought control" comes in. They're trying not just to put down "birthers" but anyone who "hangs around them". Of course there are people in the tea party movement that question where Obama was born. So? That doesn't mean they have some kind of communicable disease. New word for 2011. birtherphobia I bet Ed "hangs around" some communists.

ronaldo23
11-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Gotta appreciate that Ron has been on his show at least a handful of times, and Ed has actually treated him pretty respectfully.

It really is fascinating to see Schultz's knee-jerk change of tone the second his like-minded son is elected to a more high profile position, with more high-profile media coverage.

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Just part of the smear campaign. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of Ed Schultz. Ed is a classic fascist propagandist.

radiofriendly
11-15-2010, 10:51 PM
...if we wrote it. He even played the clip in context...anyone with a brain could see the joke was on Ed. It was missing Aqua-buddah...and the buddahrific music.

sailingaway
11-15-2010, 11:01 PM
...if we wrote it. He even played the clip in context...anyone with a brain could see the joke was on Ed. It was missing Aqua-buddah...and the buddahrific music.

I can't imagine that anyone with a brain watches that show. Just think how many talked about that guy stomping someone's HEAD when clearly no heads were stomped, and the video clearly showed what happened?

If they have brains, they turned them off, long ago.

dannno
11-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Hah, that is kinda funny that the guy put his boot heal on that lady's shoulder after he made the comment about how the govt shouldn't put their boot heal on the throat of BP :D

The "big business buddies" comment is pretty ridiculous tho :rolleyes:

MaxPower
11-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Well, at least now it's a stomp on the neck and not on the head. I think Ed is s-l-o-w-l-y coming around. :D
Eh, calling it a stomp on the neck was just a better way to tie it in with the whole "boot-heel on the throat of BP" deal.

Live_Free_Or_Die
11-16-2010, 12:39 AM
Ed could benefit from a few snowballs.

jmdrake
11-16-2010, 07:22 AM
Gotta appreciate that Ron has been on his show at least a handful of times, and Ed has actually treated him pretty respectfully.

It really is fascinating to see Schultz's knee-jerk change of tone the second his like-minded son is elected to a more high profile position, with more high-profile media coverage.

I'm surprised that you are surprised. Rachel Madcow and Lowlife O'Donnell both treated Ron and Rand nicely up until the point where Rand won the GOP nomination. Before that Ron was the quixotic antiwar republican congressman that was a thorn in the side of the GOP. The were following the axiom the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Rand's election changed the power dynamic. He arguably has more political power than his dad (1 of 50 versus 1 of 435), plus he's raised his dad's political profile (Ron getting the committee chair). The Paul's are now in a position to advance their agenda which is at odds with MSNBC's agenda. Fox news is being "nice" these days because they are riding the tea party wave. But I suspect they'll turn at some point too. I hope I'm wrong.

dean.engelhardt
11-16-2010, 07:31 AM
11 people died on the oil rig accident. That a pretty light day for casualties compared to the wars.

Travlyr
11-16-2010, 09:12 AM
I'm surprised that you are surprised. Rachel Madcow and Lowlife O'Donnell both treated Ron and Rand nicely up until the point where Rand won the GOP nomination. Before that Ron was the quixotic antiwar republican congressman that was a thorn in the side of the GOP. The were following the axiom the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Rand's election changed the power dynamic. He arguably has more political power than his dad (1 of 50 versus 1 of 435), plus he's raised his dad's political profile (Ron getting the committee chair). The Paul's are now in a position to advance their agenda which is at odds with MSNBC's agenda. Fox news is being "nice" these days because they are riding the tea party wave. But I suspect they'll turn at some point too. I hope I'm wrong.
I hope you are wrong too, but I would bet that you are spot on. ;)

sailingaway
11-16-2010, 10:55 AM
I hope you are wrong too, but I would bet that you are spot on. ;)

this ^^