PDA

View Full Version : tent boy might need a place to sleep @ CPAC

muzzled dogg
11-15-2010, 12:14 PM
haven't decided if i'm even going or not but i realize winning the CPAC poll is a big deal and i'd like to do my part to help

-i guess i'd be lookin at a train ride down from boston

-not currently a paying c4L member, but not opposed to signing up for reduced admission cost to get me into the event

-signing up for a hotel room with random people i dont know (even if they're liberty people thru c4L) is not very appealing (as opposed to random liberty people thru rpf :D)

-ehhh @ hitting up the RLC convention while i'm down there, probably more inclined if ron or rand (even amash) confirms

suggestions?

muzzled dogg
11-15-2010, 05:57 PM
bump?

muzzled dogg
12-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Bump?

muzzled dogg
12-07-2010, 12:27 PM
omg bump

MRoCkEd
12-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Just buy your ticket. It will work out!

Jeremy
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Just buy your ticket. It will work out!

lol, so sure?

LibertyMage
12-07-2010, 03:02 PM
haven't decided if i'm even going or not but i realize winning the CPAC poll is a big deal and i'd like to do my part to help

-not currently a paying c4L member, but not opposed to signing up for reduced admission cost to get me into the event

-signing up for a hotel room with random people i dont know (even if they're liberty people thru c4L) is not very appealing (as opposed to random liberty people thru rpf :D)

-ehhh @ hitting up the RLC convention while i'm down there, probably more inclined if ron or rand (even amash) confirms

suggestions?

I don't think you have to be a paying C4L member to buy the discounted tickets. I have had to stay with people in the past for events. It isn't that bad. It certainly isn't as bad as Mitt Romney winning the straw poll. Get your ass to CPAC!

Thomas
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
get your damn ticket!

muzzled dogg
12-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Ayo lemme sleep on your floor then

Thomas
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Ayo lemme sleep on your floor then

what about gml?

muzzled dogg
12-07-2010, 09:51 PM
She turned into an inactivist

RedBloodConservative
12-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Hey man if I go you can room with me and my buddy....It will be a blast........Send me a pm when ya get a chance....I dont mind helping you out.

mr1
12-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey Shem,

Go to this facebook group:
"Help Ron Paul Win The 2011 CPAC Straw Poll"
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114632881897209

The discussion forums of the group is being used to organize people to go to CPAC and there is someone there offering their floor.

speciallyblend
12-28-2010, 08:21 PM

suggestions?

haha nice you must of missed one of my post mentioning the shemdogg;)