PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on entering/leaving Amerika

Baptist
11-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey guys,

I never thought that I'd live in a day where my family has to sneak in and out of our own country to avoid pervert naked scanners and molestation or sexual assault at the hands of federal agents.

I have a brother (who has a wife and three young kids) who lives in Asia. They had their third kid over there and it was a horrible experience. They are pregnant again and were planning on flying to the U.S. and having their fourth kid here. However, as Christians they do not want to expose their nakedness to other people (AIT scanners), and refuse to allow anyone else to molest and touch them (enhanced pat-downs). This presents a problem.

They can fly into the U.S. and as long as there are no connecting flights can avoid the new procedures. But they can't fly out of the U.S. unless they go through them.

Anyone know if Canada is doing the same thing? If not they could fly into Canada and drive across the border.

Is there such a thing as passenger ships (boats)? Or are those gone now?

You guys have any ideas for them? If they can't find a way to get in and out of America without going through naked scanners and/or enhanced pat-downs, then they are going to find another place to go and have their kid.

Baptist
11-16-2010, 08:24 AM
bump. I looked into Canada, I think they doing all this there too.

Standard float over on a raft?

Bern
11-16-2010, 08:41 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2414408122_c914792e7e.jpg

Krugerrand
11-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Apparently you can go on freighters.
http://www.freightercruises.com/index.php
http://www.freighterworld.com/index.html

It's less expensive than cruises ... but the per day/per person fees still add up.

pcosmar
11-16-2010, 10:05 AM
One word.
Smuggling.

1. To import or export without paying lawful customs charges or duties.
2. To bring in or take out illicitly or by stealth.

Smuggle your self out. Smuggle yourself back in. :)

p.s. It is not a bad word.

SovereignMN
11-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Check Mexico?

RonPaulCult
11-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Funny that any advice I give you could also be used by a "terrorist" - so while the rest of us are losing our freedoms and privacies - so many holes remain in the system.

Look, only so many of the pervert machines are in airports right now. It's the major, bit-city airports that have them. If you originate your travel in a smaller city, with a connection in a bigger city you can avoid the machines.

What I'm not sure about is...are the smaller towns patting you down? My guess is yes, they are patting you down, but you have a high chance of not being selected for it. They don't have time to pat everybody down. I'd say you shouldn't worry too much about it.

If you are flying IN to the United States, make sure the first city you arrive in is your destination city, as all international passengers with connections have to go through security once landing in the United States.