PDA

View Full Version : Howie Kurtz @ Daily Beast: Keith Olbermann's Civil War with MSNBC

Cowlesy
11-15-2010, 08:26 AM
This article makes me laugh at how devoid of reality these prima-donnas are.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-14/keith-olbermanns-civil-war-with-nbc-executives-over-campaign-donations/

Olbermann makes his staff leave messages on his door, because he doesn't wish to be bothered. What an f'ing loser.

MSNBC’s president vowed to fire Keith Olbermann after he threatened to take his case to other networks. Howard Kurtz on the civil war that has NBC brass—and his own staff—fuming.

Keith Olbermann was having dinner with his manager at an Upper East Side restaurant, chewing over their battle to lift his suspension at MSNBC, when Phil Griffin called.

Michael Price stepped out of the Atlantic Grill to talk to MSNBC’s president, leaving his client with a platter of 18 oysters. It was Sunday, Nov. 7, and Price informed Griffin that if they couldn’t resolve their differences quickly, Olbermann would take his complaints public by accepting invitations from Good Morning America, David Letterman, and Larry King.

Lots more can be found at the link here.... (http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-14/keith-olbermanns-civil-war-with-nbc-executives-over-campaign-donations/)

specsaregood
11-15-2010, 08:36 AM
And I thought the oysters were gonna come up again later in the article. But no, they were just a pointless, unneeded bit of word padding.

Bern
11-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Dear Mr. Olbermann,

We really don't care.

Cordially,
America

NewFederalist
11-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Perhaps he can do the weather next. His stints in sportscasting and news opinion have not been so great.

Cowlesy
11-15-2010, 08:52 AM
I just love how Keith acts like he's advocating for the everyday American, all the while slurping oysters on the Upper East Side with a phalanx of Hollywood agents between him and his management team; not to mention treating his staff like crap.

He's a textbook a-hole liberal if I've ever heard of one.