PDA

View Full Version : Amazing... our site traffic is apparently exceeding our server's limit.

IPSecure
11-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Amazing... our site traffic is apparently exceeding our server's limit. Please bear with us; we hope to have the issue resolved right away.

Press "F5" (Mac users, Apple-R) to try reloading this page (and re-submitting form information, if applicable). Take pride that our website is so popular that we need to upgrade our server.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/index.php

sevin
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Awesome.

Matt Collins
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Is there any specific reason causing this, or is there an attack going on?

american.swan
11-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Is there any graph showing RonPaulForums activity since 2007?

User logins / day?
Posts per day?
MB / day?
User registration / week?

ANYTHING?

DirtMcGirt
11-15-2010, 09:26 PM
So what's the deal w/ CFL website?

Matt Collins
11-15-2010, 09:39 PM
So what's the deal w/ CFL website?
They asked Josh to upgrade it for them!

;):p:D:cool:

angelatc
11-15-2010, 10:09 PM
I predict an appeal for money soon.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-15-2010, 10:17 PM
They asked Josh to upgrade it for them!

;):p:D:cool:

oh shit

sailingaway
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Is there any specific reason causing this, or is there an attack going on?

There is a report that bank lobbyists are trying to block Ron's committee chairship, so it could be Ron Paulistas looking to see if C4L has information about this (it doesn't, the info is here and on DP, but if you call be very polite. I got through on my iphone using 3g but couldn't get through any other way.)

Some are saying the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee will select the Chairman position for the Subcommittee of Domestic Monetary Policy.

Ed Royce and Spencer Bachus are vying for the Chairman position of the Financial Services Committee.

However, some are saying we should hold off on calls for now (from DP, citing discussion here):

Update from Ron Paul's Congressional Office via Ron Paul Forums:

They are likely to vote on the seat next week (wed/thurs) and Paul is the senior person in line to be appointed. He said there has been no indication that Paul will not be appointed. I told him about the news article and that WE we're pretty hacked out here about it. He said calling Cantor & Boehner could have a negative impact.

BUT - if they skip over Paul (which will be announced next week) the full House of Rep's (Republicans only) have to ratify all the appointments. So if they do skip him, the phone campaign should begin then.

Hold off on the calls for now.

"

Dr.3D
12-03-2010, 10:49 AM
There is a report that bank lobbyiests are trying to block Ron's committee chairship, so it could be Ron Paulistas looking to see if C4L has information about this (it doesn't, the info is here and on DP.)

Doesn't look good.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=3011975&postcount=22