PDA

View Full Version : A mail campaign to Sarah Palin

Lord Xar
11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
So, it seems Sarah Palin for all her "outside" the establishment mentality, she sure is acting very mainstream. (with her latest letter to congress).

I think perhaps we could create a mail campaign to inform her.
I don't mean this to be an attack Palin campaign, but rather - educate Palin campaign.

She seems to be getting all her advice from neo-con globalists and left-wing infiltrators - and of course, Israel first thought.

If she doesn't "get other advice" from true patriots and in the volume I am speaking about, she will be none the wiser.

So, lets start a letter writting campaign to her.... Be concise in the points.

Good, bad, worthless?

*note:* The reason I say this is because she is exploding on the national scene, co-opted the tea-party and people trust her. I think perhaps reminding her about the true intent of the constitution and founders, might be good.

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Not an unworthy goal. Good luck! I may be a little cynical as to it's potential effectiveness, but this would be hot if it works.

libertythor
11-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I am all for this. Be sure though that any letters sent don't go on tangents about 911 truth or the Bilderbergs. Stick to the overall philosophy of limited constitutional government.

JohnEngland
11-14-2010, 04:49 PM
What about sending her popular books by mainstream libertarians like Tom Woods? Like Nullification and Meltdown. Those are very easy to read and informative.