PDA

View Full Version : Signed copies of the CONSTITUTION from Ron Paul?

SouthernGuy15
10-20-2007, 10:38 AM
I think this would be a good way of inspiring people to donate. Perhaps someone should mention this to the campaign. If you donate a certain amount of money you get a signed copy!

frasu
10-20-2007, 10:47 AM
very good idea... or auction them... I will want one

jgmaynard
10-20-2007, 10:51 AM
IwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIw antoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwan toneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwantoneIwanto ne!!!!!

JM

KewlRonduderules
10-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Me too!!!

CAKochenash
10-20-2007, 10:59 AM
i got one when i met ron in chi-town woot woot:D

hard@work
10-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Could be sold for $1,000 a piece easy.

Drknows
10-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I think this would be a good way of inspiring people to donate. Perhaps someone should mention this to the campaign. If you donate a certain amount of money you get a signed copy!

This is the best idea I've heard in a long time! $2,300 per one, all maxed out donors receive one. Or raffle one off each week to a lucky donor.

jake
10-20-2007, 11:21 AM
ebay auctions?? someone could produce really high quality replicas and auction them off with 100% of the proceeds to the campaign!!

davidkachel
10-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey, take it easy. I haven't got $2300 to spare and I'd love to have one.
How about "official" Ron Paul copies of the Constitution; period?! Unsigned for one price, signed for another. Basketball players have official shoes and basketballs. Why not an "official" Ron Paul Constitution?
They say he always has a little bound copy with him. Where do they come from? Someone must be printing them.
We would have to be careful some jackass doesn't associate them with chairman Mao's little red book. They already have the nerve to laugh at the Constitution in public so this isn't as big a leap as it might seem.

mport1
10-20-2007, 11:30 AM
I would love a signed Constitution.

akovacs
10-20-2007, 11:31 AM
I actually ran the idea of auctioning autographed guns by the campaign. They said it could give the wrong impression and this is a pretty critical time for that.

Signed constitutions are at least less controversial :P

davidkachel
10-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Whoa!
Look at this:
http://www.constitutionfacts.com/index.cfm?section=bookstore&page=bookstore.cfm

You can get a customized cover and inside page.

Personally I might be inclined to get the cover printed: "White House Toilet Paper", but don't know if that would backfire.

jonahtrainer
10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Whoa!
Look at this:

I handed out hundreds of these on Constitution Day (96 pages). I also carry them around nearly everywhere.

These are good quality booklets. I'd recommend people get them and hand them out. Every citizen ought to have a copy of the Constitution and read it!

lisajames96
10-20-2007, 12:05 PM

very good idea. Would go well for donations around my way.

DJ RP
10-20-2007, 12:20 PM
This is the best idea I've heard in a long time! $2,300 per one, all maxed out donors receive one. Or raffle one off each week to a lucky donor.

Amazing idea, somebody with tug to the campaign needs to raise this idea!!! The incentive to max out would be huge!!!

Mortikhi
10-20-2007, 01:14 PM
ebay auctions?? someone could produce really high quality replicas and auction them off with 100% of the proceeds to the campaign!!

just dont ebay it to a foreigner. I made that suggestion yesterday and a mod went spaztic with illegal illegal illeeeegggaaalll!!!!!!!!!! then locked the thread

Seth M.
10-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh i want one!

1,776 lucky people who have donated will receive their signed copy by July 4th..

not for sale as fakes will be created.... win only with donators name on it :)

I like the maxed out donators get one also.

Perry
10-20-2007, 02:13 PM
I would pay good money for those. I'll bet if there were a hundred of those on abay selling for 100 dollars they would sell like hotcakes.

Roxi
10-20-2007, 02:18 PM
HA HA i already have one.... ok not quite... remember the copies made of the constitution mosaic ad in iowa? my boyfriend got rons sig on that at the tent

but i would LOVE and pay a good amount for a real copy of the constitution signed by him

RP4ME
10-20-2007, 02:21 PM
I think its a good idea but he would have to set it very high b/c he woudl not have time to sign all the ones that might be sold at lower dollar levels......think about it...

SouthernGuy15
10-21-2007, 03:03 AM
I think he should set a high price for them. A signed Constitution would be very valuable in my opinion. We know of course that he was really one of the founding fathers in disguise!

ValidusCustodiae
10-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Dude. $178.70 a piece. (One per person)

If you've already donated MAX, you can ask for one. =)

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 03:23 AM
just dont ebay it to a foreigner. I made that suggestion yesterday and a mod went spaztic with illegal illegal illeeeegggaaalll!!!!!!!!!! then locked the thread

Well, because what you were promoting WAS illegal!

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 03:26 AM
Whoa!
Look at this:

Personally I might be inclined to get the cover printed: "White House Toilet Paper", but don't know if that would backfire.

You can get a much better deal on pocket Constitutions, here:
http://www.nccs.net/us_constitution.html