PDA

View Full Version : The Hill: Paul: No call from Obama yet

sailingaway
11-14-2010, 11:58 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/129067-paul-no-call-from-obama-yet

*cough* check out the comments so far...

jrskblx125
11-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Those are entertaining. "actually dr paul does want to get rid of the patriot act." these people apparently dont conduct their own research. Theyre on obscure blogs posting shit but cant check youtube? Fuckin noobs

Stary Hickory
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Why would Obama call Rand to dicuss: ???

"I want to be one of those who is part of the debate about how to fix this country," Paul said. "I want to expand the private sector ... I want to shrink the ineffective sector of the economy, which is the government."

sailingaway
11-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Why would Obama call Rand to dicuss: ???

"I want to be one of those who is part of the debate about how to fix this country," Paul said. "I want to expand the private sector ... I want to shrink the ineffective sector of the economy, which is the government."

Axelrod volunteered that Obama had made over 100 calls to winners of the elections, supposedly to EVERY winning Senator and a number in the House. Not Rand, though.

itshappening
11-17-2010, 03:47 PM
the administration lied? say it aint so...

Aratus
11-18-2010, 10:20 AM
eventually the president and kentucky's NEW junior senator will talk... about earmarks and mitch mcconnell?