PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine's for newborns

nemt4paul
11-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey guys & gals-

I'm a new parent and my baby boy is 3 months old. I haven't given him any vaccines yet, however, the County Health Dept. is borderline harrassing me to get them for him. I've watched Vaccination Nation and the PBS Frontline on vaccines and done some online research but can't seem to sift through whats good science and what isn't.

Can someone please give me some credible information going forward. I obviously want to do what is best for my child, however, I'm not sure what that is. I don't want to neglect him and expose him to dangerous illness if it can be avoided through vaccination, however, I don't want to pump his body full of things that might cause him adverse effects going forward. I think my wife thinks I'm a little bit of a freak for worrying about this.

If there is already a thread on this please direct me to it.

Thanks in advance.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2010, 11:10 PM
There are bunch of them here.

Use the search function or check the webs.

Question...why is the county even involved?

There will be a ton of people in behind me that will tell you the opposite or will tell you never solicit medical advice from a message board.

But FWIW coming from me, with two healthy unvaccinated children, avoid vaccines at an early age at all costs.

In no case should any be given before six months.

If you must vaccinate past that point, make sure that they are vetted, necessary and given in a single dose, with different ones separated by a period of weeks at least.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2010, 11:16 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=268651&highlight=vaccines

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=266743&highlight=vaccines

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=264195&highlight=vaccines

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=260296&highlight=vaccines

nemt4paul
11-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks Anti.....I looked back at some of the old threads and it looks like I have a lot of reading to do. I appreciate you posting the links for me.

nemt4paul
11-13-2010, 11:37 PM
In my county there is a health clinic that basically provides all vaccine shots. I live in a small rural town in Montana.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2010, 11:51 PM
In my country there is a health clinic that basically provides all vaccine shots. I live in a small rural town in Montana.

Oh, OK, understood.

Again, FWIW, keep your child as far away from the state as possible as well.

It would not be out of the question to see a CPS worker show up at your door to seize your newborn from you due to your reluctance to vaccinate.

Freshwater
11-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I would just listen to your primary care physician. If you don't trust that person, find one you do trust and listen to them.

Avoid alternative medicine quackery and conspiracy theory silliness and just listen to the people who dedicated 4 backbreaking years of their life to learning all this junk. Chances are pretty good that they're going to be largely pro-vaccine.

low preference guy
11-16-2010, 08:28 PM
I would just listen to your primary care physician. If you don't trust that person, find one you do trust and listen to them.

Avoid alternative medicine quackery and conspiracy theory silliness and just listen to the people who dedicated 4 backbreaking years of their life to learning all this junk. Chances are pretty good that they're going to be largely pro-vaccine.

in b4 backlash

Welcome to RPF, freshwater

Deborah K
11-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Is your baby is being breastfed? If you don't plan to put your child in day care or expose them to strangers, don't get him vaccinated until about 3 years old when they start interacting a lot with other kids. Whooping cough is coming back so be careful about that one. Let your baby's little system mature before you expose it to vaccines. Tell the county to kiss off.

specsaregood
11-16-2010, 08:42 PM

I take it the username Fluoridatedwater was already taken?

BuddyRey
11-16-2010, 10:17 PM

:D

nemt4paul
11-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Is your baby is being breastfed? If you don't plan to put your child in day care or expose them to strangers, don't get him vaccinated until about 3 years old when they start interacting a lot with other kids. Whooping cough is coming back so be careful about that one. Let your baby's little system mature before you expose it to vaccines. Tell the county to kiss off.

Thanks Deborah.....Yes he is breastfed and my wife is currently a stay at home mom. I think there is a good chance, however, that he won't be going to daycare anytime soon.

Anti Federalist
11-17-2010, 12:01 AM

LoLZ, that's freaking classic.

:D:D:D

Bman
11-17-2010, 12:47 AM
For the most part I just make sure that my child doesn't get any shots that have preservatives. Preservatives have mercury content and mercury attacks the liver and brain in primates. Of course the general response will be that testing doesn't show that the shot has any negative side effects, but that's when you just tell them, well that shot has 200x the mercury content that the FDA will allow in food. Mercury attacks the liver and brain in primates. I doubt a doctor will argue with you past that point. Mine didn't.

Also with no preservative make sure it's a single dose, not from a multi-dose vial.

NiceGoing
11-17-2010, 11:09 AM
What Anti-Fed said :)

Freshwater
11-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Wait seriously? I didn't know people actually believed in the fluoridated water conspiracy nonsense. Take the previously listed quote and substitute "dentist" for "primary care physician and "fluoridated water" for vaccine.

Jandrsn21
11-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Wait seriously? I didn't know people actually believed in the fluoridated water conspiracy nonsense. Take the previously listed quote and substitute "dentist" for "primary care physician and "fluoridated water" for vaccine.

The air is safe to breathe after 9/11, you don't need respirators to clean up oil and corexit, the seafood is safe to eat, frequent xray scanning without protection won't give you cancer........ and on and on!

The original poster is smart to question some of the government "health" claims. If you were apart of some of the above instances, you would be either dead or dying!

In the past two months, judges have ruled FOR parents who claim the vaccines gave their kid autism. Not to mention all the cases overseas involving, brain inflammation, seizures, narcolepsy, and outright death.

Zippyjuan
11-17-2010, 04:35 PM
For the most part I just make sure that my child doesn't get any shots that have preservatives. Preservatives have mercury content and mercury attacks the liver and brain in primates. Of course the general response will be that testing doesn't show that the shot has any negative side effects, but that's when you just tell them, well that shot has 200x the mercury content that the FDA will allow in food. Mercury attacks the liver and brain in primates. I doubt a doctor will argue with you past that point. Mine didn't.

Also with no preservative make sure it's a single dose, not from a multi-dose vial.

Vaccines intended for children do not have any mercury in them. That was discontinued over five years ago. See Table 1 here for the list of childhood vaccines and when they stopped (if they ever had it in the first place) using thimerisol as a preservative. http://www.fda.gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/safetyavailability/vaccinesafety/ucm096228.htm#t1

Bman
11-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Vaccines intended for children do not have any mercury in them. That was discontinued over five years ago. See Table 1 here for the list of childhood vaccines and when they stopped (if they ever had it in the first place) using thimerisol as a preservative. http://www.fda.gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/safetyavailability/vaccinesafety/ucm096228.htm#t1

Flu shots still have it in multi dose vials. I know most don't but a few still do.

Freshwater
11-17-2010, 05:03 PM
The air is safe to breathe after 9/11, you don't need respirators to clean up oil and corexit, the seafood is safe to eat, frequent xray scanning without protection won't give you cancer........ and on and on!

The original poster is smart to question some of the government "health" claims. If you were apart of some of the above instances, you would be either dead or dying!

In the past two months, judges have ruled FOR parents who claim the vaccines gave their kid autism. Not to mention all the cases overseas involving, brain inflammation, seizures, narcolepsy, and outright death.

I'm not trusting the government, I'm trusting private professionals and vast, vast, vast amounts of peer reviewed evidence and empirical research done on the subject of fluoridated water. (Or going back to the original post, vaccines) It's one thing when government policy comes into the picture- government forced vaccinations for example are a violation of human liberty and a waste of taxpayer money- but it's another when it comes to what advice individuals should freely choose to take.

When it comes to fluoridated water I can't really see much in the way of violated liberty. I'd be in favor of privatization of water provision, and if that's the case then the private enterprise in charge of water provision should be able to decide on their own whether or not to fluoridate based on consumer preferences. As long as the government is in charge of water provision though, there isn't really a good reason on utilitarian or deontological grounds to not fluoridate.

Zippyjuan
11-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Flu shots still have it in multi dose vials. I know most don't but a few still do.

Flu shots are not considered as shots intended for children. You are right though, there were adult versions of the flu shots last year with it in- they did have a child version and it did not use thimerisol and adults could also request a thimerisol free version. Its use had been halted for flu vaccines as well but it was allowed again in some versions of the H1N1 shots. I haven't heard that this will contunue for this year, but probably will in my opinion.

Then there are also two different mercury compounds to be aware of. The first is methyl mercury which is the more toxic version (the one which can cause mercury poisoning). This can build up in fatty tissues over time. It is not the one in vaccines. Vaccines which use thimerisol have ethyl mercury in them (50% by weight of the thimerisol- not the weight of the vaccine). This is much more easily eliminated by the body and does not build up. Even in children, studies have shown it to have a half life in the body of about seven days (after seven days, half the amount taken has passed out of the body based on stool measurements).

In those few vaccines which do include it, the amount per dose is not higher than 25 micrograms per dose. That would be .000025 grams. There are 454 grams in a pound so a 100 pound person would be 45,400 grams - getting .000025 grams of ethylmercury. That is a very, very, very small amount. And half of that is gone in about a week anyways.

sarahdeez
11-20-2010, 04:45 PM
you are right to question. It is a hard decision to make. I did alot of reading and my child had hers on a delayed schedule. Our state does not allow exemptions unless you have had a major reaction to a vaccination in the past. Read about each one and decide for yourself. Weight the risks versus benefits.

Dr. Sears has a book that I found informational. It claims to be objective and in my opinion it is.

http://www.askdrsears.com/thevaccinebook/index.asp

It goes over each vaccine and disease individually as well as preservatives, adjuvants, and chemicals in each vaccine and how they are all made.

bossman068410
11-20-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm on my Knees beggin you not to get any Vaccine's for you child. Please don't get them. I have 2 children severly brain damaged from them. Please don't injur another child.

bossman068410
11-20-2010, 05:21 PM
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/fludeaths6.jpg
http://www.whale.to/a/image/nkuba.jpg
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/pertussissids.jpg

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/deaths.html

You can glean how effective vaccines are at killing by the way they use them to kill off African children, exposed by Kihura Nkuba recently. A revealing statistic is the fact 780,000 people die from Allopathic (vaccinator) iatrogenic disease in the USA every year (1), 106,000 from adverse drug reactions.
The bottom line: Allopathy has always killed more children than the diseases with vaccination (1 2 3 4 ) and the suppression of effective non-Allopathic medicine such as Vitamin C which would prevent all cot-deaths and most other child deaths, (known since 1949 1 2 3) along with Homeopathy, & Naturopathy and the ignoring of poisons, nutrition/diet, Disease Theory & sanitation knowledge, which would destroy vaccination.]

http://www.whale.to/b/ford400.jpg

Anti Federalist
11-20-2010, 05:45 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/fludeaths6.jpg

ghengis86
11-20-2010, 11:20 PM
My two cents: find out the vaccines and schedule that your pediatrician (or county health dept) recommends. Research all the vaccines they want to give using government data and independent research. Then weigh the risk of the diseases shaper the risks of the vaccine.

They want to give infants hepatitis vaccines; why? That's a bloodborne pathogen, why would an infant be at risk for contracting that? We told our pediatrician no thanks. As someone elseentioned, pertussis has made a comeback lately; we thought that the risks were sufficient to warrant getting the vaccine. Flu; never, not even for us. No chicken pix either.

We discussed with our pediatrician what we did and did not want for our children with no problems. They wrote it on the files since it's usually the nurses that give the shots. No problems and everybody has been very understanding.

My sister chose not to have her children vaccinated with anything after one years old. After 1, apparently they recommend less shots too.

FYI, all our children get breast fed for at least a year (buy or rent a medical grade breast pump; all the benefits of breast milk and bottle feeding with the least amount of inconvenience)

Zippyjuan
11-21-2010, 01:35 AM
The CDC has not mandated flu vacciines in early childhood. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/children.htm

The chart shows flu deaths- not deaths from the flu vaccine. Flu deaths do of course vary from season to season and year to year depending on the strain of flu and people's resistance to it. 2007- 2010 chart of pediatric flu related deaths:
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/weeklyarchives2010-2011/images/IPD45_small.gif
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/

Even CDC admits that numbers of "flu related deaths" are merely an estimate.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/us_flu-related_deaths.htm

An interesting note says that childhood death from flu related symptoms was not reportable as a cause of death until 1984 so that further calls into question the chart posted.

Does CDC know the exact number of people who die from seasonal flu each year?
CDC does not know exactly how many people die from seasonal flu each year. There are several reasons for this. First, states are not required to report individual seasonal flu cases or deaths of people older than 18 years of age to CDC. Second, seasonal influenza is infrequently listed on death certificates of people who die from flu-related complications. Third, many seasonal flu-related deaths occur one or two weeks after a person’s initial infection, either because the person may develop a secondary bacterial co-infection (such as bacterial pneumonia) or because seasonal influenza can aggravate an existing chronic illness (such as congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Also, most people who die from seasonal flu-related complications are not tested for flu, or they seek medical care later in their illness when seasonal influenza can no longer be detected from respiratory samples. Sensitive influenza tests are only likely to detect influenza if performed within a week after onset of illness. In addition, some commonly used tests to diagnose influenza in clinical settings are not highly sensitive and can provide false negative results (i.e. the misdiagnose flu illness as not being flu.) For these reasons, many flu-related deaths may not be recorded on death certificates. These are some of the reasons that CDC and other public health agencies in the United States and other countries use statistical models to estimate the annual number of seasonal flu-related deaths. (Flu deaths in children were made a nationally notifiable condition in 2004, and since then, states have been required to report flu-related child deaths in the United States through the Influenza Associated Pediatric Mortality Surveillance System).

bossman068410
11-21-2010, 01:50 AM
http://www.thinktwice.com/stories.htm

Dear Thinktwice,
I recently took our only children, Harley (2 months) and Ashlee (2 years), to the doctor for their well-baby appointments. Harley had the sniffles and Ashlee had a cold, otherwise both were in perfect health. Harley was given his first DPT, polio, and Hib shots. Ashlee received her first Hib and MMR shots, as well as her third DPT and fourth polio shots.

After the vaccinations I laid the children down for their naps. Harley woke first; his thighs were red. I heard Ashlee wake and then I heard a 'THUMP!' Ashlee fell flat on the floor. She cried out 'Mommy, me no walk!' I checked her over and stood her up; there was no strength in either leg.

I called the hospital and rushed Ashlee to the emergency ward. I left Harley with a responsible woman to look after him while we were away. At the hospital we waited more than 20 minutes for the doctor to finish his popcorn before he would check Ashlee. He never touched her, nor was she undressed. The official report stated that the child couldn't walk, 'no other problem.

When we returned home, Harley was high-pitched screaming. The babysitter said it started more than one-and-a-half hours before. He was inconsolable. He finally screamed himself into exhaustion two hours later. I called the emergency ward. They recommended a warm bath and told me it was 'nothing to worry about.'

For ten days Harley's behavior changed. He barely slept, hardly ate, and seemed to be getting worse. On May 17 at 9:00 a.m., my husband got up, checked on Harley, and yelled out, 'Bonnie, get up, call the ambulance. Harley is dead!'

The state police and county coroner arrived with the ambulance. The coroner peered into the ambulance, never examined Harley, and stated, 'SIDS.' Harley was then rushed away. My husband and I didn't get to see him again for more than three days, until 1:00 p.m. on May 20 -- in his coffin!

My adopted parents came to Harley's funeral. My father (I use that term loosely) screamed out: 'Which one of you killed my grandson?' My husband's family stays away; they think we should stop mourning for Harley and get on with our life.

I want to mention the following points:

* The attendant giving the vaccines never mentioned the possibility of side effects when we were rushed through the signing of the releases.

* Ashlee has been to doctors since her paralysis. They never documented our verbal concerns regarding a connection to the vaccines.

* The autopsy lists Harley as a 5-week-old baby; he was 9 weeks old.

* The pathology department never received tissue samples. Also, Harley's blood arrived by U.S. mail after an eleven-day wait; it was not shipped on dry ice.

* The doctor never recorded the lot numbers of the vaccines. The manufacturers cannot help us without this information.

* An administrator at the Minot Air Force Base (where the vaccines were administered), told us: 'Get on with your lives, drop this search. It's only a baby.'

* We were rejected for compensation through the Federal Vaccine Compensation Act.

* Two U.S congressional inquiries are underway to secure information regarding our children's health care.

What is life like today? Empty. The government is taking their time. Ashlee's medical future is at risk. We cannot even test for permanent damage yet. It is sad that the government does not care about our babies. They do not care that an innocent child is dead because of their neglect, and desire to pretend everything is okay. Our son is not able to rest in peace because of the bureaucratic red-tape. Harley has been dead for more than two years. When will the government stop running our lives, even after death? What is next?

Zippyjuan
11-21-2010, 01:59 AM
World Health Organization on the Peturssis vaccine and SIDS:
http://www.who.int/immunization_safety/aefi/immunization_misconceptions/en/index4.html

Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
One myth that won't seem to go away is that DTP vaccine causes sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). This belief came about because a moderate proportion of children who die of SIDS have recently been vaccinated with DTP; on the surface, this seems to point toward a causal connection. This logic is faulty however; you might as well say that eating bread causes car crashes, since most drivers who crash their cars could probably be shown to have eaten bread within the past 24 hours.

If you consider that most SIDS deaths occur during the age range when three shots of DTP are given, you would expect DTP shots to precede a fair number of SIDS deaths simply by chance. In fact, when a number of well-controlled studies were conducted during the 1980s, the investigators found, nearly unanimously, that the number of SIDS deaths temporally associated with DTP vaccination was within the range expected to occur by chance. In other words, the SIDS deaths would have occurred even if no vaccinations had been given.

In fact, in several of the studies, children who had recently received a DTP shot were less likely to get SIDS. The Institute of Medicine reported that "all controlled studies that have compared immunized versus non-immunized children have found either no association . . . or a decreased risk . . . of SIDS among immunized children" and concluded that "the evidence does not indicate a causal relation between [DTP] vaccine and SIDS."

California is in the midst of a petrussis (whooping cough) outbreak with the most cases seen since 1955. Nine children have died so far (figure is as of September 18 and could be higher by now). http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/201681.php

Authorities say 11.2% of infected patients have been hospitalized. 57% of those hospitalized were infants (vey young babies).

Of the 9 deaths reported so far:
8 were Hispanic infants
8 were infants aged less than two months at the time of disease onset
None of the 8 infants less than two months old had received any doses of pertussis-containing vaccine
1 was an ex-28 week premature baby who was 2 months old at the onset of the disease who had received the first dose of DTaP 15 days before becoming ill.
Health authorities inform that of the babies who have caught whooping cough, the majority are infants aged three months or less.

The incidence of whooping cough (pertussis) is highest among babies aged up to six months - 184 cases per 100,000; in children aged 7-9 years - 33 cases per 100,000; and adolescents aged 10-18 - 24 cases per 100,000.

Most adolescent cases are aged 10 or 11 years.

Vaccine refusals may be playing a part in the size of the outbreak.
http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2010/06/california-pertussis-epidemic-caused-vaccine-refusal.html

Oregon public health officials have also reported an unusually high number of pertussis cases in that state.

Both Congeni and August noted that pertussis tends to wax and wane in cycles. But gaps in vaccination coverage may also be playing a role, particularly in California.

“California is the epicenter of vaccine refusal” in the U.S., said Congeni.

Although outright refusal as well as so-called designer schedules for vaccinations that deviate from evidence-based recommendations are occurring throughout the country, including Ohio, “it’s not as much as what my colleagues in California tell me,” Congeni said.

August explained that California requires that children receive the full slate of vaccinations for pertussis, measles, and other infectious diseases before they can attend school. But the requirement is waived if parents file a “personal belief exemption” (PBE), which need not be based on religion or medical necessity.

He said that the overall rate for PBEs among the state’s roughly 7,200 schools is about 2%.

But rates are much higher in some schools. Records for 2009 indicated that close to 175 schools had PBE rates of 20% or more. A few had rates above 70%.

Researchers have found that vaccination rates of at least 93% are needed to ensure so-called herd immunity against pertussis, which prevents the disease from spreading quickly to unvaccinated individuals.

The infant fatality total is now up to ten. Until recently, the number of cases in the state had not gone above 1,000 since the 1960's and was usually in the low hundreds- that is nearly 50 years. The latest figures show about 6,000 cases so far this year alone.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/immunize/Documents/PertussisReport10-19-2010.pdf

bossman068410
11-21-2010, 02:02 AM
How many Horror stories does it take to change people's minds?

http://www.drbenkim.com/articles-vaccine-infection.htm

By Christine Colebeck

Today is my daughter's sweet 16th birthday but we will not be celebrating. Instead I will light a candle and when I blow it out I will make a wish in my daughter's memory. My wish is for all mothers worldwide, that you will educate yourselves and that you make informed choices so that you may prevent unnecessary tragedy and be spared from my pain.

Laura's Story

After 41 weeks of pregnancy, on July 27th, 1986, a perfect and healthy little baby, Laura Marie, made her entrance into the world. We were welcomed home by family and friends anxiously waiting to meet the new family member. They showered her with so many beautiful, little tiny, pink dresses, we joked that she would never be able to wear them all in one lifetime.

Our lives changed completely and now revolved around stroller walks in the park, visiting friends, changing diapers, night feedings and shopping for more little pink dresses. We were parents now, we had a family and life was absolutely perfect.

I took Laura for several baby check-ups at the pediatrician. She was a kind and gentle older woman. At 3 months old, the pediatrician was very pleased with Laura's development and weight gain and vaccinated her with DPT OPV. I didn't even question her, I knew that all my friend's babies had this same vaccine and "all good mothers" vaccinated their children to protect them. I left the pediatrician's office and walked home.

Laura was very fussy, which was unusual. She was crying loudly all the way home in the stroller. When we got home, I realized she had urinated so heavily she wet everything in the stroller. Then her cry turned into screaming and she developed a fever, her leg was very swollen and red, and felt hot. I called the pediatrician who told me this was "normal" and to give her Tempra. I gave her baby Tempra and I felt better, the pediatrician had assured me this was normal.

Laura continued to scream and I could no longer console her. My every instinct told me this was not normal but I was young with my first child and trusted the doctor. I could not hold Laura in my arms because she screamed louder as any movement of her leg seemed to cause her terrible pain. I put her in the swing and she cried herself to sleep. I was so relieved, the Tempra was working and the doctor must have been right. I began to feel silly for all my worrying. A short time later, Laura woke up screaming and spent the evening screaming and sleeping on and off.

She had no appetite and nothing made her stop crying. Finally it was bedtime and she cried in her crib, until she fell asleep. She had never cried herself to sleep before and I felt very bad for letting her but if I held her, she screamed louder. My husband came home from work and I told him about everything that had happened that day. Laura was sleeping soundly in her crib and we were both relieved that she seemed to be feeling better and decided not to worry... I should have worried.

In the morning I awoke and was startled to realize my husband had slept in for work. I immediately knew something was wrong and the worry from the previous night came rushing back to me. I quickly ran to her crib, with a feeling of dread. She did not look right. I closed my eyes tight and opened them again, and considered the possibility that this was a dream, but when I opened my eyes she looked dead.

I went into shock and after that, much of this day remains a blur. I touched her and she was very warm. I screamed for my husband to call 911.

I watched as he performed CPR, my body was frozen and I couldn't move. He tried to revive our child to no avail. He was shouting for me to open the door for the paramedics, I was temporarily jolted back to reality and I went and opened the door. I could now move but couldn't speak. I just stood there numbly shaking my head, feeling completely helpless as dozens of paramedics, police and firemen rushed past me into our home. I didn't cry, and I wanted to scream at them to leave her alone but I couldn't speak. She was on the floor and they were shocking her tiny body, in the little bedroom with the yellow painted walls and clown wallpaper. I stood there praying in my head that they would just leave her alone, that they would get out of her bedroom and that I would wake up from this horrible dream.

Then I heard someone saying there was a faint pulse and I suddenly felt hopeful. She was rushed from the house in an ambulance. It was then that the homicide detectives led us into another room and the interrogation began.

They decided that my husband and I needed to be questioned in separate rooms. I immediately realized they suspected that we had done this to our child. We all know that perfect children do not suddenly die for no reason. I was silent, I had already decided in my own mind that this was somehow all my fault and although I wasn't quite sure what I had done to kill her, I was convinced that I had somehow caused this to happen. Perhaps, I was being punished by god for a sin or perhaps it happened because I had let her cry herself to sleep that night. The fact remained that my child was dead and "good mothers" do not have dead children.

My husband began to protest loudly about the line of questioning and he demanded we be taken immediately to the hospital, to see our child. The detectives finally took us to the hospital and put us in the "bad news room." The doctor came and insisted we sit down before he spoke to us. He began telling us that they had tried this and that and then finally he said the words that would echo in my ears for a lifetime:

"She is dead."

The pediatrician whom I so respected and adored broke down and cried when I gave her the news on the phone. She went back and forth defending the vaccine that she was told was safe, and blaming it for killing my child and those who told her it was safe.

She then told me that she also had another patient, an infant boy, die after this same vaccination.

Then the detectives took us home for more questions, often repeating the same questions several times until they grew tired of asking them. The questions constantly centered around our involvement, then they searched the house and checked for signs of forced entry. My husband repeatedly told them that he thought the vaccine had killed our child and told them over and over about her unusual behavior since she was vaccinated.

Everyone we knew arrived at our house. I made coffee and tidied the house, like it was any other day and we were having "guests". Shock is a strange and wonderful thing and of course you don't know you are in it.

My parents finally insisted on taking me to their house for a few days, while my husband and his friends had the horrendous task of packing up the nursery because I couldn't stand to look at it any longer. The room I had so lovingly made was now empty and a source of great pain.

Several days later, after the funeral and the tiny white coffin that was so small my husband carried it alone, I finally came out of shock and allowed myself to cry a river. I cried for all the things I would never do with my daughter. All the ballet classes I would never take her to, the wedding I would never attend, the grandchildren I would never know and all the dreams I would never realize with her. I cried for all that was and all that would never be. There was an emptiness inside of me that threatened to swallow me up whole, as I fell into the depths of grief during the darkest days of my life.

The detectives eventually became satisfied that we had not harmed our daughter in any way and the investigation into her death ended. We were then left without answers.

The doctors did not want to talk about her death being related in any way to the vaccine and, one after the other, refused to answer our many questions. I was repeatedly told that vaccines were for "the greater good." I was even told that loss of life through immunization was "expected" in the war against disease but these losses were considered to be at "acceptable" levels. However, this did not feel very acceptable or good to me as a mother with empty arms that ached for my child. The coroner finally told us months later that the cause of death was determined to be "SIDS" (sudden infant death syndrome), meaning "no known cause," and refused to release a copy of the autopsy report to us.

It took almost a year for us to obtain this report and to our great horror, we realized that the autopsy summery was copied directly from the vaccine product monograph under the heading "Contraindications" as follows:

"Sudden infant death syndrome has been reported following administration of vaccines containing Diphtheria, tetanus toxoids, and pertussis vaccine. However, the significance of these reports is not clear. One common factor is the age where primary immunization was done between the age of 2 to 6 months, a period where most sudden infant death syndromes are found to occur with a peak incidence being at 2 to 4 months."

There was no toxicology testing performed and the pediatrician never filed an adverse vaccine reaction report with health authorities. I later learned that most vaccine-induced deaths in this country are listed as SIDS and SIDS statistics are NOT included in vaccine adverse reaction data, even if a child dies only a few hours after receiving inoculation. This data is presented to physicians and the public to reassure them that vaccines are safe.

The government's own literature advises that there has been little or no testing in the area of vaccine safety or efficacy. Essentially, our children are the test. According to their literature, immunization is "the most cost effective" way to prevent disease. Nowhere in their literature does it claim to be the safest. We are trading our children's lives to save the government money. We are told that the benefits outweigh the risks but many of the diseases that we vaccinate for are not even life threatening; however, the vaccine itself has the potential to kill.

Vaccines kill at a much higher rate than we are led to believe. We play vaccine roulette with our children's lives and we never know which child will fall victim next.

If the odds are 1 in 500 thousand for death, 1 in 100 thousand for permanent brain injury, 1 in 1700 for seizures and convulsions or 1 in 100 for adverse reaction, are you willing to take that chance? Are any odds acceptable enough to convince you to gamble with your child's life?

I can assure you that death from vaccination is neither quick nor painless. I helplessly watched my daughter suffer an excruciatingly slow death as she screamed and arched her back in pain, while the vaccine did as it was intended to do and assaulted her immature immune system. The poisons used as preservatives seeped through her tiny body, overwhelming her vital organs one by one until they collapsed. It is an image that will haunt me forever and I hope no other parent ever has to witness it.

A death sentence considered too inhumane for this county's most violent criminals was handed down to my beautiful, innocent, infant daughter, death by lethal injection.

Today, on my daughter's birthday, I will grieve not only for the loss of my own child but for all the innocent children for which the benefits of vaccines do not outweigh the risks and are unnecessarily sentenced to death by lethal injection, under the guise of "the greater good." The true war is not against disease; we have somehow become our own worst enemy by putting our faith in science instead of nature. Today, I call on all mothers across the world to join me in putting an end to this senseless slaughter of our most precious resource, our children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zippyjuan
11-21-2010, 02:19 AM
The kids who have died from whooping cough were mostly too young to be vaccinated themselves. It is sometimes called the "hundred day cough" because it can last that long. The caught it from some other familiy member who was not immunized. An example of whooping cough- imagine your child doing this for three months- it can make it hard for them to even eat or drink which is why most end up in the hospital for extended stays. It is preventable. Unless you would prefer your kids go through this. Those ten kids in California will never be 16 either.

YouTube - Clinical Examples of Pertussis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ5jf-5MobE&feature=related)

bossman068410
11-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Were the family member eating properly? Did they have the proper amounts of vitamins in their diet. What was their home life like? Did they just come from over the border where sanitary conditions are horrendous?

Search Results10-month-old baby dies after vaccine shot
Dr Kumar who worked in a PHC in a nearby village then treated the child. ... http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/story.aspx?Title=10-month-old+baby+dies+after+vaccine ...
whale.to/vaccine/10month.html - Cached
Vaccine deaths
Baby dies after ‘vaccination’ Staff Reporter “Exact cause of death can be ascertained ... District immunisation officer Y Nagaraj rushed to the village and seized ...
www.vaccinetruth.org/vaccine_deaths.htm - Cached
Baby Dies From HepB Vaccine-Warning Graphic Pics - Page 2
Entire Village Flees Mexican Drug Violence; Real Bipartisanship – Everybody ... Re: Baby Dies From HepB Vaccine-Warning Graphic Pics: Quote: The only way a newborn should ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/​message721132/pg2 - Cached
Boy dies from meningitis just four days after he was given a ...
Free Online Library: Boy dies from meningitis just four days after he was given a shot of vaccine. by "The Daily Mail ... he awoke at his home in the Aberdeenshire village of ...
www.thefreelibrary.com/​Boy+dies+from+meningitis+just... - Cached
Child dies 10 days after triple antigen vaccine
Amid rising concern over baby vaccines, a three-month-old baby boy died at Kambainallur village ... Child dies 10 days after triple antigen vaccine
www.allvoices.com/news/365130-vaccine-​antigen - Cached
Baby dies after polio immunization in TN
... being administered polio drops in a village near, while health department officials said the death was not due to vaccination. ... Baby dies after polio immunization in TN
news.indiainfo.com/article/0902021421_​baby_dies_after... - Cached
Killer Measles Vaccine Is Withdrawn And Other Vaccine Death Cases
A two-year-old boy in the same village also died after he was administered the vaccines. ... Woman Dies of Fatal Vaccine Reaction after Flu Shot The ...
www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Killer-​Measles-Vaccine-Is... - Cached
Seller of fake vaccines arrested | The Manila Bulletin ...
OFW dies from A(H1N1) virus ... company and seized several cartons of fake flu vaccines ... and resident of 19 Lily St., Sampaguita Village, San ...
www.mb.com.ph/articles/213257/seller-​fake-vaccines-arrested - Cached
Cow dies of anthrax in Bhavnagar village, door-to-door ...
Cow dies of anthrax in Bhavnagar village, door-to-door vaccination drive on ... “Though there are around 1,300 animals in the village, vaccines ...
www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Cow-​dies-of-anthrax-in... - Cached

YouTube - Vaccine death: 5 medical staffs suspended (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKk_aKSwGI)

bossman068410
11-21-2010, 02:56 AM
US Injected STDs in Guatemalans

YouTube - US Injected STDs in Guatemalans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fBwqW8vMo)

Oh the same people who are putting out these statistics are the same people responsible for horrendous crimes like this one

MyLibertyStuff
11-21-2010, 03:12 AM
US Injected STDs in Guatemalans

YouTube - US Injected STDs in Guatemalans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fBwqW8vMo)

Oh the same people who are putting out these statistics are the same people responsible for horrendous crimes like this one

Good old Russian Times

osan
11-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey guys & gals-

I'm a new parent and my baby boy is 3 months old. I haven't given him any vaccines yet, however, the County Health Dept. is borderline harrassing me to get them for him. I've watched Vaccination Nation and the PBS Frontline on vaccines and done some online research but can't seem to sift through whats good science and what isn't.

Can someone please give me some credible information going forward. I obviously want to do what is best for my child, however, I'm not sure what that is. I don't want to neglect him and expose him to dangerous illness if it can be avoided through vaccination, however, I don't want to pump his body full of things that might cause him adverse effects going forward. I think my wife thinks I'm a little bit of a freak for worrying about this.

Thanks in advance.

If you would give your life to save your child, then you love them enough not the get them vaccinated. Vaccinating children that age is patent insanity. They have enough going on just being alive - putting their immune systems into overdrive is not a good idea, IMO. The adjuvants can be real fuckers.

Question: what in hell is your county government doing with their noses in your business?

osan
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM

Nonsense. Not all alternative medicine is quackery, not all allopathic medicine is sound. I grew up in the house of an MD. I was taught that much of what the medical establishment advocates is unsound. I've been around long enough now to know that this is in fact the case. Not all good and not all bad in each case.

pacelli
11-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Hey guys & gals-

Thanks in advance.

Japan's vaccination schedule:

http://www.vaclib.org/basic/japan2002.gif

US vaccination schedule:

http://www.vaclib.org/basic/cdc2002.gif

http://www.vaclib.org/basic/japanmor.gif

Zippyjuan
11-26-2010, 02:20 PM
People can try to downplay the benefits and hype the risks of vaccines in large part becasue vaccination programs have been so successful that diseases which once killed most of the population before they reached the age of 50 have now become rare. You don't see crippled victims of polio or the measles anymore either. Some people can escape getting vaccines- and not get any of these diseases but only because other people have been vaccinated. As more and more people decline to be vaccinated for whatever reasons, we will see (and already are seeing in the case of whooping cough) these diseases return in greater and greater numbers as the "herd effect" declines. As I tried to point out, the kids who died from whooping cough did not die because they were not vaccinated (they were too young) but because others around them were not vaccinated and they made the kids sick and die. When you choose not to vaccinate for yourself, you are also making that decision for those who do not have that choice- those too young or with an immune difficiency.

The adjuvants can be real fuckers.

Which adjuvants are you particularly concerned about?
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html

Which childhood vaccines do not contain adjuvants?

Live attenuated (weakened) viral vaccines that prevent measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, and rotavirus do not contain adjuvants. An inactivated (non-live) vaccine that prevents polio (inactivated polio vaccine, or IPV) does not contain adjuvant. Seasonal influenza vaccines used in the United States do not contain adjuvants.

Anti Federalist
11-26-2010, 04:01 PM
As more and more people decline to be vaccinated for whatever reasons, we will see (and already are seeing in the case of whooping cough) these diseases return in greater and greater numbers as the "herd effect" declines. As I tried to point out, the kids who died from whooping cough did not die because they were not vaccinated (they were too young) but because others around them were not vaccinated and they made the kids sick and die. When you choose not to vaccinate for yourself, you are also making that decision for those who do not have that choice- those too young or with an immune difficiency.

Since we are a herd to be managed, does it really make sense from a genetic standpoint, to never allow nature to cull out the weak and compromised?

Does that not weaken the whole species?

heavenlyboy34
11-26-2010, 04:35 PM
FWIW-

Flu Vaccine Caused 3587 US Miscarriages & Stillbirths (http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/flu-vaccine-caused-3587-us-miscarriages-%C2%A0stillbirths/)

(http://deathbyvaccination.com/) PHILLIPS-OFFIT-WAKEFIELD SYNDROME
a.k.a. Gardasil Syndrome (http://deathbyvaccination.com/)

osan
11-26-2010, 06:08 PM
As I tried to point out, the kids who died from whooping cough did not die because they were not vaccinated (they were too young) but because others around them were not vaccinated and they made the kids sick and die.

Do you have any idea how patently and ridiculously wrong this is? Anyone vaccinated for bug X can still be carrying it, and is therefore capable of spreading it. Jesus... you must be kidding.

When you choose not to vaccinate for yourself, you are also making that decision for those who do not have that choice- those too young or with an immune difficiency.

I see you're on a roll. From this one may then infer that there is a social responsibility carried by one and all to be vaccinated. Thank you, comrade.\

american.swan
11-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Hey guys & gals-

Thanks in advance.

My best advice is to tell the country that you are going to fully comply, when your child older and stronger and say you want the "cocktails" split into individual vaccines again. Find a local doctor who knows fully about this controversy and have this doctor on your side if the county wants to take you to court or worse. Have the doctor send a letter to the county explaining her/his position as well as your own.

I have two sons in South Korea. One has gone though all the nutty stuff with grandma, one has not. I read the article from Lew's site which was an interview with the British doctor who broke this vaccine research. I suggest you find it.

Zippyjuan
11-26-2010, 09:43 PM
FWIW-

Flu Vaccine Caused 3587 US Miscarriages & Stillbirths (http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/flu-vaccine-caused-3587-us-miscarriages-%C2%A0stillbirths/)

(http://deathbyvaccination.com/) PHILLIPS-OFFIT-WAKEFIELD SYNDROME
a.k.a. Gardasil Syndrome (http://deathbyvaccination.com/)

Interesting to note a pop- up box at the second link which pleads "please do not use this information as a part of an anti-vaccination campaign" they felt was very important to stress and that it was "not to be construed as medical advice".

They were known cases caused by the H1N1 vaccine? The rate, while tragic, is no higher than the general population and the average for non-vacinated women as well.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/49017/title/Science_%2B_the_Public__H1N1_vaccine_Counting_side _effects

Pregnant women are considered at high risk for suffering complications or death from the new H1N1 pandemic swine flu. So they’re near the top of the list for getting vaccinated. A new international study calculates that up to 400 out of every million pregnant women who receive such swine-flu shots will experience a miscarriage within 24 hours.

But not BECAUSE of their flu shots.

These miscarriages would have normally occurred even if the moms-to-be had foregone vaccinations. And that’s because the average background miscarriage rate for any given day (among women far enough along to recognize they are pregnant) is about 397. Or so reports a new international analysis, which appeared online October 30, ahead of print, in the Lancet. To see an impact of the vaccine on pregnancy losses, miscarriage rates would have to spike well above that roughly 400-per-million figure, it notes.

If policymakers, physicians and the public don’t understand the magnitude of background rates for diseases and health impacts, they risk inappropriately attributing certain adverse events to vaccines.

Internet web browsing together with public concern about the safety of vaccines “have increasingly allowed for spurious associations to be promoted as fact,” note Steven Black of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and his international team of colleagues. Reports of false associations “can and do disrupt immunization programmes, often to the detriment of public health,” these researchers argue in the Lancet.

More at link.

http://www.kcra.com/health/22664152/detail.html

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- California public health officials have told KCRA 3 that 15 pregnant women who received the H1N1 vaccine have reported miscarriages or stillbirths.

However, officials stressed that figure is still far below the expected rate of miscarriage for all pregnancies. And they said they have found no link so far between the vaccine and pregnancy problems.

County health departments and private health care providers began administering the H1N1 vaccine in October. Since then, officials at the California Department of Public Health have been monitoring reports of all adverse health effects.

The officials said 11 women have reported miscarriages -- pregnancies lost during the first 20 weeks of gestation -- and four women have reported stillbirths, or pregnancies lost after 20 weeks.

Officials said, as with many miscarriages, doctors may never know what caused these women to lose their pregnancies. In one case, however, state officials have sent a fetal tissue sample to the federal Centers of Disease Control in Atlanta for further testing.

Public Health spokesman Ken August called the preliminary results "very reassuring" because, he said, they should alleviate concerns about the vaccine's safety for pregnant women.

In an email to KCRA 3, August added: "Since the start of the H1N1 pandemic in California last April, 565 pregnant women have been hospitalized with the H1N1 flu and 17 have died."

Among all pregnancies the rate of miscarriage is about 15 percent. Based on the reports received so far, the rate among miscarriage rate among vaccinated women is a fraction of 1 percent, officials said.

Zippyjuan
11-26-2010, 09:57 PM
What is the "normal" miscarriage rate in the US for comparison?

http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm

Miscarriage Statistics
Sadly, miscarriages are a very common occurrence. Sources vary, but many estimate that approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage; and some estimates are as high as 1 in 3. If you include loss that occurs before a positive pregnancy test, some estimate that 40% of all conceptions result in loss.

Although statistics can vary slightly from one source to the next, here is a general account (based primarily on information provided by the March of Dimes) of the frequency of miscarriages in the United States:
There are about 4.4 million confirmed pregnancies in the U.S. every year.
900,000 to 1 million of those end in pregnancy losses EVERY year.
More than 500,000 pregnancies each year end in miscarriage (occurring during the first 20 weeks).
Approximately 26,000 end in stillbirth (considered stillbirth after 20 weeks)
Approximately 19,000 end in infant death during the first month.
Approximately 39,000 end in infant death during the first year.
Approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage; some estimates are as high as 1 in 3. If you include loss that occurs before a positive pregnancy test, some estimate that 40% of all conceptions result in loss.
Approximately 75% of all miscarriages occur in the first trimester.
An estimated 80% of all miscarriages are single miscarriages. The vast majority of women suffering one miscarriage can expect to have a normal pregnancy next time.
An estimated 19% of the adult population has experienced the death of a child (this includes miscarriages through adult-aged children).

Numbers from another source: http://www.americanpregnancy.org/main/statistics.html

Pregnancy:
There are approximately 6 million pregnancies every year throughout the United States:

4,058,000 live births
1,995,840 pregnancy losses

Pregnancy Loss:
Every year in the United States there are approximately 2 million women who experience pregnancy loss:

600,000 women experience pregnancy loss through miscarriage
1,200,000 women experience pregnancy loss through termination
64,000 women experience pregnancy loss through ectopic pregnancy
6,000 women experience pregnancy loss through molar pregnancies
26,000 women experience pregnancy loss through stillbirth

Zippyjuan
11-27-2010, 01:39 AM
If the percent of miscarriages in the whole population applied to the vaccinated population, you could expect the reported 3,587 cases if you vaccinated (or didn't vaccinate) 23,913 pregnant women. Other reports suggested 1,588 cases- which you would normally expect from 10,587 pregnant women in the same time frame- vaccinated or not (actually the number seems to be from the same source- this was the 95% confidence mean while the higher number was the maximum estimated value). I cannot find any numbers of the total number of pregnant women who received the H1N1 for comparison but we can try to estimate it.

Some 90 million doses of the H1N1 vaccine were reported to have been administered in 2009. http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2010/07/19/prsb0719.htm

Since the start of the pandemic in the spring of 2009, about 162 million H1N1 vaccine doses have been distributed to the public, and approximately 90 million were administered, Hall said.

If the vaccines were distributed evenly throughout the entire population we can use the figures from the earlier post (six million pregnancies a year out of US population of about 300 million or 2%) and estimate that 1.8 million of those 90 million receiving shots were probably pregnant. If we have a normal distribution of 15% of those having a miscarriage, we would expect to see 270,000 miscarriages within the vaccinated population so a count of 3,587 is actually quite significantly below the average population with or without vaccines.

I welcome anybody to double check my figures- I am a bit tired now but they should be close enough.