PDA

View Full Version : Losing for Ron Paul

Bradley in DC
10-20-2007, 09:14 AM
http://losing4ronpaul.wordpress.com/2007/10/19/losing-for-ron-paul/

Losing for Ron Paul
Friday October 19th 2007, 7:32 pm
Filed under: beginning, october, rules
I’ve been wanting to get in shape for a good long time, but haven’t been able to get up the gumption to do it. Tonight, while eating a piece of pumpkin pie, I had a great idea. Why not buy freedom instead of fat? Why not lose weight and help America at the same time? Losing 4 Ron Paul was born.

Here are the rules:

I need to lose 150 lbs. For every pound I lose, I’ll give $2 to Ron Paul. I’ll give him another $1 for every time I go to the gym. The donations will be made in $10 increments. For every pound I gain, I’ll give Hillary Clinton $1. (I figure she’s about the worst candidate out there.) And just to sweeten (don’t you love the metaphor) the pot, I’ll give Hillary 50 cents for every serving of junk food that I eat. I’ll weigh in twice a week.

That means that if I lose the recommended 2 pounds a week and go to the gym 3 times a week, Ron Paul will get $7 from me every week. Hey, that’s less than I spend on junk food! I’ll keep this up until the Republican National Convention (the election, if RP wins the nomination) or until I lose all 150 pounds. It will take about 75 weeks to lose all 150 pounds, which is $525 for Ron Paul!

First weigh-in is tomorrow!

MikeStanart
10-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Thinking outside the box...I like it~!