PDA

View Full Version : Help Create Youtube Video for Ron Paul 2012 Kickoff Moneybomb

mr1
11-12-2010, 10:17 PM
I really like some of the Ron Paul 2012 youtube videos, but I only know of one specifically promoting the kickoff moneybomb on 12/16/2010.
It is this one here:
YouTube - Ron Paul 2012 begins now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_PNepSs6o)

I'd like to make another one, slightly different, but I need some help.

Anyone know someone that is good at making inspiring youtube videos that might be willing to help me?

I'd also love any other suggestions on what to include. I'm thinking of a video that kind of combines the message and purpose the video above along with video clips of Ron and others speaking. We need something as epic and potentially viral as the "Peter Schiff was right" videos. I'm thinking that somehow it could start with something about the pre-revolutionary war patriots and how they were sounding the alarm early, and then have clips of Ron Paul throughout the years sounding the alarm. Then it could show something about the original Boston Tea Party and then show clips from the 2007 Tea Party moneybomb and position Ron Paul as the father of the Tea Party movement, and then it can go into preparing for 2012. It could have that one great clip of that news reporter talking about people being desperate for a new way and then talking about Ron Paul, and a clip by Gerald Celente talking about his prediction of the rise of an Internet candidate in 2012, and then a big push for the moneybomb on 12/16/2010 at the end.

Anyone able to help me make that a reality?