PDA

View Full Version : Paul talks about subpoenas for Bernake once he is chairman.

Agorism
11-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Paul talks about subpoenas for Bernake once he is chairman.

YouTube - Ron Paul "It's Criminal For Them To Do This!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze6obMVK7s8)

Dripping Rain
11-12-2010, 09:38 PM
what worries me is that Ron is showing them his hand. I dunno why we need to let them know what will happen this will make them prepare for this and also try to ensure that the committee is abolished like they did last time

MRoCkEd
11-12-2010, 09:40 PM
what worries me is that Ron is showing them his hand. I dunno why we need to let them know what will happen this will make them prepare for this and also try to ensure that the committee is abolished like they did last time
I think they know Ron will do whatever he can to fight the Fed. I think it's best he keeps talking about it.

farrar
11-12-2010, 09:56 PM
What he is doing now is very good politics. They took the chair from him before.... But that was when he had no supporters.

It would be tough enough of a backlash if they took it from him with his support now.... But now that he has told us he is getting it.... Could you imagine what we would do now that he has told us he is getting it, and then he didn't... They practically have to give it to him now....

Plus there has been general distaste for the fed recently. Gives him good press and will upset people outside the Ron Paul republican faction if he doesn't get the chair.

Maybe im over thinking, but if I'm right, good move Dr. Paul.