PDA

View Full Version : Students with Organizing for America caught in vote fraud scam

sailingaway
11-12-2010, 06:22 PM
http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/students-with-oranizing-for-america-caught-in-vote-fraud-scam/

Considering they were out in force, from out of state, in Kentucky (and in other high profile states like Nevada and Colorado where the vote was close) one wonders at the impact there might have been on the vote.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 06:26 PM
http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/students-with-oranizing-for-america-caught-in-vote-fraud-scam/

Considering they were out in force, from out of state, in Kentucky (and in other high profile states like Nevada and Colorado where the vote was close) one wonders at the impact there might have been on the vote.

Well if we waterboard them , I bet they tell what impact :D

Esor
11-12-2010, 06:29 PM
It fucking amazes me that you don't need an ID to vote in some states.

Agorism
11-12-2010, 06:32 PM
In small town america, you don't need an ID to vote. The people at the door just recognize you.

You might even come back later to help count the votes.

sailingaway
11-12-2010, 06:36 PM
In small town america, you don't need an ID to vote. The people at the door just recognize you.

You might even come back later to help count the votes.

In california you don't need ID (mail only) and in my opinion, no one recognizes you, nor do any officials care. When they say we asked for our politicians, I always have that measure of doubt whether we really did.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 06:37 PM
In california you don't need ID (mail only) and in my opinion, no one recognizes you, nor do any officials care. When they say we asked for our politicians, I always have that measure of doubt whether we really did.

Way too much opportunity for fraud with mail only .

sailingaway
11-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Wat too much opportunity for fraud with mail only .

I meant you only have to bring a piece of mail, not show that that is you, for example. And absolutely nothing to show it is really you and not just a name you go by. The DMV form doesn't even make you give a social security number to register to vote.

youngbuck
11-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Here in CO, scores of houses in my friends neighborhood had their mail-in ballots stolen from their mailboxes. There were complaints of it happening elsewhere as well.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 07:08 PM
I meant you only have to bring a piece of mail, not show that that is you, for example. And absolutely nothing to show it is really you and not just a name you go by. The DMV form doesn't even make you give a social security number to register to vote.

So all illegals are voting dem ?

Lord Xar
11-12-2010, 07:12 PM

Really? You are trying this tact... desperate much?

libertythor
11-12-2010, 07:34 PM

It is easy to register illegals to vote and have them signed up as a "Permanent Mail-in Voter". The system is California is more ripe for fraud than many other areas. If a person has voted before and moves away without notifying the registrar of voters, an illegal or somebody who wants to vote twice can show up at that precinct and simply recite the name and the address to receive a ballot.

To blame it all on illegals is a bit silly, but I am sure they were a factor. Another one would be to find out who has died or moved away and go precinct-to-precinct voting multiple times.

I see nothing wrong with requiring some form of ID at the polls.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 07:43 PM

Just a simple question , did not mean to offend . Stands to reason to me that if they can register that easily and just need an address on mail that any who want to participate probably are .

sailingaway
11-12-2010, 07:55 PM

given the border and the medical / housing aid etc.... one would think most would. Not those who plan to prosper financially, perhaps. In any event I don't know they DO just that it is very easy for them to, and so my confidence is shaken in our system.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 08:11 PM
given the border and the medical / housing aid etc.... one would think most would. Not those who plan to prosper financially, perhaps. In any event I don't know they DO just that it is very easy for them to, and so my confidence is shaken in our system.

The fact that it is that easy makes me certain people would be involved in organizing it and getting it done to gain advantage .

lynnf
11-13-2010, 06:18 AM
It fucking amazes me that you don't need an ID to vote in some states.

the Dems work hard at preventing any legislation to require vote ID. in Texas in 2009 a voter id bill had miraculously passed the Senate and was going to sail through the House, until the Dems pulled a stunt called "chubbing" - in which they insist on a line of legislators speaking about all bills on the "consent" calendar (which basically means it didn't have any opposition) to stall progress and run out the clock. this caused much popular legislation to fail, including the voter ID, but voter ID was the intended target.

this year they won't have as much success doing that but who knows what other tricks they will try?

they use the "lame" bird gambit to justify their opposition, claiming "oh, the poor won't be able to get ids because it costs too much" or "the elderly won't be able to get down to the DMV to get an id" or other nonsense. anything to prevent common sense from prevailing.

lynn