PDA

View Full Version : CNN prepares to Blame Financial Collapse on Ron Paul?

Dripping Rain
11-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Since Ron Paul will be Chairman of the FED oversight committee seems the media is preparing their new tp. TO blame the inevitable dollar crash on none other than the Good Doc

Some economists worry that Paul having that kind of pulpit will hurt the Fed, and diminish its ability to fix an economy

baahahahaha
http://money.cnn.com/2010/11/12/news/economy/Bernanke_Paul/index.htm

Patrick Henry
11-12-2010, 02:46 PM
I thought it was supposed to be Rand who was going to bring on the collapse lol. I guess it is now a father and son tag team for economic destruction. :D
What is even more funny than that is their claim the the fed can "fix" the economy lol.

Bruno
11-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Does that mean by default that Barney caused the first collapse?

anaconda
11-12-2010, 03:13 PM
In all seriousness, this economic blame game is something Ron and Rand need to play very carefully to completely avoid seeming complicit. The masses are very stupid. They both need to continue to criticize the status quo loudly.

AGRP
11-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Like a doctor operating on a cancer riddled patient who has had zero treatment :(

anaconda
11-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Like a doctor operating on a cancer riddled patient who has had zero treatment :(

The patient comes to die but it's on your operating table so everybody blames you...

libertythor
11-12-2010, 03:25 PM
This is where Ron Paul needs to make it clear that we are in deep economic doo doo no matter what, but if the US economy is ever going to pull out of it and become prosperous again, the debt cycle must be broken.

Dripping Rain
11-12-2010, 03:31 PM
In all seriousness, this economic blame game is something Ron and Rand need to play very carefully to completely avoid seeming complicit. The masses are very stupid. They both need to continue to criticize the status quo loudly.

When a news story says "some economists think bla bla bla"
The "some economists" part refer to the writer himself since he couldnt find anyone to support what he said he makes the claim and pins it on a vague "some economists" term

AGRP
11-12-2010, 03:34 PM
The patient comes to die but it's on your operating table so everybody blames you...

Bingo.

Bruno
11-12-2010, 03:34 PM
The "some economists" part refer to the writer himself since he couldnt find anyone to support what he said he makes the claim and pins it on a vague "some economists" term

insert Keynesians

MyLibertyStuff
11-12-2010, 03:36 PM
This is where Ron Paul needs to make it clear that we are in deep economic doo doo no matter what, but if the US economy is ever going to pull out of it and become prosperous again, the debt cycle must be broken.

I agree with you completely, but the media will take it whatever way it wants. If the media wanted to make it seem like Ron Paul's seat on the committee caused collapse, they would, regardless of what he or we have said. Mainstream America can not be expected to discern between what they hear and what is true.

Kludge
11-12-2010, 03:43 PM

Actually, I think this would be more along the lines of irradiating a cancer-riddled patient with zero-chance of recovery. The dollar has value because people believe it has value. If Ron's going on the news claiming the dollar will collapse and the people in control are incompetent, it seems fairly obvious that he's helping the dollar collapse.

A long while ago, I recall an article smearing Ron by saying the reason he's so interested in the dollar collapsing and talks up the collapse in the MSM is because he has a huge multi-million position in PMs. At the same time, I've heard RPFers smear candidates for having positions of a few hundred-thousand in corps like Sachs.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 04:14 PM

Yep , I see you inderstand the meaning od " some economists " and "some scientists " , "some experts" ........

Travlyr
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Actually, I think this would be more along the lines of irradiating a cancer-riddled patient with zero-chance of recovery. The dollar has value because people believe it has value. If Ron's going on the news claiming the dollar will collapse and the people in control are incompetent, it seems fairly obvious that he's helping the dollar collapse.
This is silly. There is nothing obvious at all. Ron Paul is smart and powerful, but crediting him with "helping" the collapse of the dollar is akin to saying that he can control the wind. The dollar collapses because it is a fundamentally flawed concept.

A long while ago, I recall an article smearing Ron by saying the reason he's so interested in the dollar collapsing and talks up the collapse in the MSM is because he has a huge multi-million position in PMs. At the same time, I've heard RPFers smear candidates for having positions of a few hundred-thousand in corps like Sachs.
Of course the media will try and pin a collapse on the Paul's. This is where his supporters must take control of the situation and defeat the MSM.

goldenequity
11-12-2010, 05:05 PM
No different than Bush handing off a ticking time bomb to Obama...
it explodes
and the sheep can't make the connection.
United States of Amnesia.

rawful
11-12-2010, 05:16 PM
I can see the 2080 public school textbooks now...

"The stifling of the Fed by Congress and Rep. Ron Paul was instrumental in creating the 2nd Great Depression."