PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Madsen: China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California

lynnf
11-12-2010, 02:26 PM
sounds like something they would do....

Wayne Madsen Report (subscriber service) via prisonplanet.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com/wayne-madsen-china-fired-missile-seen-in-southern-california.html

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China’s leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

speciallyblend
11-12-2010, 02:44 PM
well the USA better pay their bills! hate to have a landlord or loan officer with missiles;)

jmhudak17
11-12-2010, 02:48 PM
interesting but i'm not sure how reliable of a source this is.

JoshLowry
11-12-2010, 02:49 PM
This guy thinks it could be from the contrail of a plane.

http://blog1.bahneman.com/content/it-was-us-airways-flight-808

His blog hasn't been around for long, so I don't know how credible he is.

oyarde
11-12-2010, 02:50 PM
This guy thinks it could be from the contrail of a plane.

http://blog1.bahneman.com/content/it-was-us-airways-flight-808

His blog hasn't been around for long, so I don't know how credible he is.

For whatever my opinion is worth , it was not a plane.

speciallyblend
11-12-2010, 02:51 PM
interesting but i'm not sure how reliable of a source this is.

yeah i hear you;) plausible though when you look at what we owe china! I would be one pissed of loan officer;)

jmhudak17
11-12-2010, 02:55 PM
It's definitely something that could have happened, but until I see actual evidence I'm not going to fully believe it.

speciallyblend
11-12-2010, 02:55 PM
For whatever my opinion is worth , it was not a plane.

yeah i totally agree with you, correct me if i am wrong but when i glimpsed the video it was vertical not diagonal or horizontal!!

speciallyblend
11-12-2010, 02:56 PM
It's definitely something that could have happened, but until I see actual evidence I'm not going to fully believe it.

me either;) not that we can trust msm as well!

2young2vote
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
"MR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan"

"WMR has learned that the missile"

"Navy sources have revealed that the missile may have impacted on Chinese territory and that the National Security Agency (NSA) likely posseses intercepts of Chinese telemtry signals during the missile firing and subsequent testing operations."

"Japanese and other Asian intelligence agencies believe that a Chinese Jin-class SSBN submarine conducted missile “show of force” in skies west of Los Angeles."

I'm going to need to see actual official documentation. You can't just say "my sources tell me..." and expect to get people to believe without proper documentation.

If I look at this topic objectively, i will have to side with the Airplane theory. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/USA808 That flight path puts the plane in almost the exact area of the "Mystery Missile" at the time of the filming of it. I understand that the video makes it look like it is going vertical, but i can also understand that if you view images from the right angle they can look radically different from what they actually are. And a very similar looking image was seen the day after in the same exact area at the same time. I mean, almost all of the evidence points towards it being a plane.

Although, i heard that it wasn't showing up on radar or something. Is that true?

oyarde
11-12-2010, 03:19 PM
yeah i totally agree with you, correct me if i am wrong but when i glimpsed the video it was vertical not diagonal or horizontal!!

You can see the fuel burn off at the end .