PDA

View Full Version : They know

Liberty4life
11-12-2010, 01:32 PM
I have seen on very many places, including this forum.

How people are saying stuff like why would they do this? are they stupid?

My response is, no they are not, they know exactly what they are doing.

Obama destroying the economy? is he daft? No, hes doing the thing that
will destroy our economy on purpose, what purpose?

To bring about a new world order.

Have to destroy America first, because we will not go down without a fight.
So they have to weaken us, soften us up.

And keep in mind its BOTH Republicans AND Democrats!

MsDoodahs
11-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Depressing ... and accurate ... assessment.

Anti Federalist
11-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Depressing ... and accurate ... assessment.

Agreed.

txaslftist
11-12-2010, 01:43 PM
LOL. Don't lay this on Obama. He's as out of the loop as anyone.

Look to our unelected fourth branch of government, the Federal Reserve.

pahs1994
11-12-2010, 01:44 PM
yea i was in denial about this, but it must be true. And i really think its too late to reverse it, too many people will want the government to help them when it happens... i was actually thinking about posting about this in the vent because once i accepted it, it is really depressing and i just wanted to talk about it out loud

moostraks
11-12-2010, 01:49 PM
LOL. Don't lay this on Obama. He's as out of the loop as anyone.

Look to our unelected fourth branch of government, the Federal Reserve.

Out of the loop? Hardly...Those in public sight sell their souls to the elites and are not completely ignorant of the game. They just place themselves in a position to profit from it.

MyLibertyStuff
11-12-2010, 01:55 PM
yea i was in denial about this, but it must be true. And i really think its too late to reverse it, too many people will want the government to help them when it happens... i was actually thinking about posting about this in the vent because once i accepted it, it is really depressing and i just wanted to talk about it out loud

They have successfully created a society of dependants, and it is only getting worse :(

MsDoodahs
11-12-2010, 02:14 PM
You know, when I am feeling that it is hopeless and I'm getting very down about the whole ... mess, I read a particular Nock piece. It always makes me feel a lot better about the situation.

Maybe it will help you, too.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig3/nock3b.html

:)

Teaser Rate
11-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I've always been a fan of Hanlon's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor), so I don't really buy the collapse by design theory.

mczerone
11-12-2010, 04:36 PM
I like to live by a modified "Serenity" prayer:

I should accept and not worry about the things I cannot change; I should focus on changing the things I can.

Think about what the Federal govt is, how it is controlled, and how even the President is a small player in it all. Why should I worry about how it is controlled, or if they have these massive schemes - I'm not going to be able to change anything about it, at least not directly.

Instead focus on the things that you can change: the minds of people that think that the government is their savior, your own economic condition so that you can contribute money to larger causes after taking care of your family, your own personal views on what "solutions" you'd like to see, and the means of getting there, or maybe you can change your behavior to show others that you don't consent to being ruled by banksters.

You'll be much more productive in reaching your goals if you pick goals that are attainable and stop worrying about uncontrollable factors. Accept that the gang in D.C. is evil, and do what you can in spite of it. You'll get nowhere fast if you're fretting constantly about how everything is a conspiracy and you're being oppressed. Accept that you're oppressed, and smile. Only then can you even begin to escape the oppression.

Madly_Sane
11-12-2010, 04:43 PM
We should ban together and take down these anti-freedom/New world order Nazis!

LibForestPaul
11-12-2010, 07:05 PM
You know, when I am feeling that it is hopeless and I'm getting very down about the whole ... mess, I read a particular Nock piece. It always makes me feel a lot better about the situation.

Maybe it will help you, too.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig3/nock3b.html

:)

I wonder, Beck's message is just an adulterated message of Paul's. That's why certain people here get upset with his message being "off" on occasion. ;)

Koz
11-12-2010, 08:01 PM
There is always some hope.

heavenlyboy34
11-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Nice thread, thanks. :)

Madly_Sane
11-12-2010, 08:45 PM
There is always some hope.

I'd disagree with you, but I don't want to demolish your hopes for the sake of the little hope we have left. :p