PDA

View Full Version : Saul Anuzis Running For RNC Chair

angelatc
11-12-2010, 12:47 PM
If you weren't around for the '08 primary season, Saul Anuzis felt the wrath of the Ron Paul Revolution early on when he called for the removal of Ron Paul from future debates after the infamous Giuliani exchange.

I wasn't in Michigan at the time, and my understanding is that Anuzis was a reasonable man who quickly backed down, made peace with and gained the respect of the local Ron Paul supporters.

So, we'll see. http://www.thatssaulfolks.com/2010/11/12/why-im-running-for-rnc-chairman/

TonySutton
11-12-2010, 12:52 PM
The whole exchange makes me question his ability to lead any organization. Does he have a history of going off half cocked?

MsDoodahs
11-12-2010, 12:53 PM
NO!!!!!!

eta meaning him for chair.

GunnyFreedom
11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Not trying to support SA here, but pro or con we all deserve the whole story and true facts. Shortly after the infamous event referenced above, Saul friended me on Facebook and has since that time acted in a very cordial manner. Don't mistake the relation of this fact as support. Personally I am not sure I'm ready to trust him to give Constitutionalists and Ron Paulers the seat at the table that we truly deserve, but my experience would seem to back what Angela is saying here.

angelatc
11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
The whole exchange makes me question his ability to lead any organization. Does he have a history of going off half cocked?

Steele had a moment, too.

In all fairness, when I heard that exchange live, I didn't hear it right either.

Because DH is a precinct delegate, he'll actually get to cast a vote for the person who is going to cast a vote on that position. I've exchanged messages with Anuzis, and this won't be an easy choice.

If Steele hadn't spoken some foreign policy truth recently, I wouldn't even be hesitating.

roho76
11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
I wasn't in Michigan at the time, and my understanding is that Anuzis was a reasonable man who quickly backed down, made peace with and gained the respect of the local Ron Paul supporters.[/url]

This is true but not because he wanted to. He is a scum bag and always will be. I tried talking to him about Ron at the convention and he kinda smirked as if holding himself back from laughing. I prefer Steele over this douche any day.

angelatc
11-12-2010, 12:59 PM
This is true but not because he wanted to. He is a scum bag and always will be. I tried talking to him about Ron at the convention and he kinda smirked as if holding himself back from laughing. I prefer Steele over this douche any day.

That's good to know too. Email is no match for real life when it comes to forming impressions, that's for sure.

Matt Collins
11-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't trust him, he has shown that.

speciallyblend
11-12-2010, 01:26 PM
sad state in the gop, when none of the candidates for rnc chair are worth a dam!!