PDA

View Full Version : Interviews with people at the Beck 8/28 rally

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-12-2010, 06:30 AM
I know we often put interview compilations here showing the ignorance of the left so in fairness we should also examine the morons on the right. These people were interviewed by some leftist group at Beck's 8/28 rally and if you take this and combine it with videos from the restoring sanity rally and that Communist rally it begins to become painstakingly apparent just how much work we really have to do.

YouTube - Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interviews With Participants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg&feature=player_embedded#at=407)

GunnyFreedom
11-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Other than the kneejerk Islam thing, the carefully selected Beck morons don't really sound as stupid as the carefully selected Stewart morons. That's not to say I agree with these people lol, but it just looks like if you are going to stack hand picked morons vs hand picked morons in a race to the stupidist, the Stewart/Colbert morons still take the prize. Could just be a subjective thing. :shrug:

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Other than the kneejerk Islam thing, the carefully selected Beck morons don't really sound as stupid as the carefully selected Stewart morons. That's not to say I agree with these people lol, but it just looks like if you are going to stack hand picked morons vs hand picked morons in a race to the stupidist, the Stewart/Colbert morons still take the prize. Could just be a subjective thing. :shrug:

Oh i agree with you just from the standpoint that is hard to beat someone getting outraged because they think you are saying Obama is from Keynesia.

I still think that this video demonstrates that we still have a LOT of work to do with people on both sides. I think a lot of the Beck followers are angry because they have been told they should be and they lack any real grasp over what exactly they are supposed to be angry about.

GunnyFreedom
11-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Oh i agree with you just from the standpoint that is hard to beat someone getting outraged because they think you are saying Obama is from Keynesia.

I still think that this video demonstrates that we still have a LOT of work to do with people on both sides. I think a lot of the Beck followers are angry because they have been told they should be and they lack any real grasp over what exactly they are supposed to be angry about.

Yeah, there is still a lot of work to do, but at the same time I know that even if we were incredibly successful and accomplished every single goal we have set, saved America and restored freedom with all that entails, that the stupidest 10% still won't sound a whole lot different than this. So while I wholeheartedly agree that we still have a lot of work to do, I'm not sure that these 'find the morons' interviews really tell us anything.

Not without comprehensive statistics anyway -- if we assume that one group is able to pull from the bottom 50% to make moron clips and the other group can only pull from the bottom 10% to make moron clips, that may tell us something, but the bottom 10% of ANYTHING is going to sound pretty stupid, methinks.

teacherone
11-12-2010, 07:23 AM
OMG fat people!!!!