PDA

View Full Version : Maker Faire in Austin Texas Today and Tomorrow!!

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
10-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Who is going to promote Dr. Paul at this event? It sounds like there are going to be thousands of people there and it is an outdoor event fool of independent-minded, creative people.

www.makerfaire.com

I can help someone for awhile if there is going to be a booth. PM me.

LibertyEagle
10-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Have you notified the Austin Meetup group?

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
10-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Have you notified the Austin Meetup group?

I went to their website and didn't see anything about the Maker Faire. Their calendar isn't up to date. Maybe I will try to email them and tell them to get a booth or some sort of literature effort going near the event. I will have my car decked out with Ron Paul stuff in the parking lot and I have a RP button on my shirt, but no T-Shirt:(- still need to buy one. Oh, and I also have some Ron Paul cards, but no slim jims or serious literature. Help!!!!!!

LibertyEagle
10-20-2007, 08:02 AM
I went to their website and didn't see anything about the Maker Faire. Their calendar isn't up to date. Maybe I will try to email them and tell them to get a booth or some sort of literature effort going near the event. I will have my car decked out with Ron Paul stuff in the parking lot and I have a RP button on my shirt, but no T-Shirt:(- still need to buy one. Oh, and I also have some Ron Paul cards, but no slim jims or serious literature. Help!!!!!!

The Austin Meetup is HUGE. Most of their stuff has been taken to a separate website. ie. is not done on Meetup.

But, if you send an email to Paul Davis, the Meetup organizer, he will alert everyone.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
10-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Sent them an email with my phone number. Hopefully I won't be the only one there for us. This came up last minute for me. I just found out about it and all I can do without help is park my car in a highly visible area and give out liberty cards. If you are in Austin, get out to this thing!!

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
10-20-2007, 08:06 AM
The Austin Meetup is HUGE. Most of their stuff has been taken to a separate website. ie. is not done on Meetup.

But, if you send an email to Paul Davis, the Meetup organizer, he will alert everyone.

I'm not sure who my email was to, but I just used the "Contact Us" feature on ronpaulaustin.com. Do you have Paul Davis' email address you can PM me?