PDA

View Full Version : United States person / citizen - are you one? Do you know what I'm talking about?

free1
11-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Most people here already know the words "United States" means the entity known as the federal government. If you don't, you might want to look it up.

Most of the posters here know that since most Americans wouldn't knowingly or willingly sign away their freedoms for servitude, most Americans are NOT United States persons (citizens) when it comes to "U.S. Codes" and government legislated "federal law".

Is there a chance that the Tea Party congress members will propose legislation that stops the government from owning humans as property? Even if they "volunteer"?

Or how about legislation (or better, a constitutional amendment) that makes them have to disclose and make perfectly clear to anyone volunteering for servitude under the United States government with full disclosure and a signed statement from the person volunteering that he/she has full knowledge of what they are doing and has been given full disclosure.

Right now, all they seem to do is bring out documents like a passport application where you signed under perjury that you are a "US citizen", or any other documents that only US citizens can sign.

This is not proof that you knowingly and willingly signed into servitude, it's very weak evidence, but they do it all the time. It's fraud when they act on this info as if you consented to being what you are not, and they know it. But it's money to them and they continue (they can use their "property" as collateral on all these loans).

So, any chance this will be dealt with in some proposed legislation soon?

Maximilian American
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I am not a servant to any governance otherthan naturally to God. I was however forced to apply for documentations such as an passport booklet, and an social security card to suffice the force of those who wish to govern me against my will. Nonetheless, I am not coerced or changed within by forces of fear and subjugation, for I am still full of the love of my natural spirit that see's all for what it truly is.

TruckinMike
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
United States person / citizen - are you one? Do you know what I'm talking about?

I think "Waco Jim" Cavanaugh would like to speak with you.

YouTube - Sovereign Citizens and Law Enforcement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_y-gLm9Hrw&feature=player_embedded)

TMike:)

Chester Copperpot
11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
I am not a servant to any governance otherthan naturally to God. I was however forced to apply for documentations such as an passport booklet, and an social security card to suffice the force of those who wish to govern me against my will. Nonetheless, I am not coerced or changed within by forces of fear and subjugation, for I am still full of the love of my natural spirit that see's all for what it truly is.

On things like your passport you can be a United States National.

Passport is good for all citizens and nationals... of course some people also get citizenry of their state listed in their passport I believe.

Live_Free_Or_Die
11-11-2010, 11:03 PM
lol, why doesn't it surprise me the video was produced by the Small Penis Lobbying Center.

libertythor
11-12-2010, 12:14 AM
of course some people also get citizenry of their state listed in their passport I believe.

How do I go about doing that?

Travlyr
11-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I think "Waco Jim" Cavanaugh would like to speak with you.

YouTube - Sovereign Citizens and Law Enforcement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_y-gLm9Hrw&feature=player_embedded)

TMike:)

Some people believe they should be exempt from laws and that sure pisses off the people who are above the law.

free1
11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Do not talk back.

Do not ask questions.

Do not ask if we have lawful delegated authority.

Do not ask for a copy of our oath or bond.

We are in charge.

Where are your papers?

Your papers are not in order, TAKE HIM AWAY!

However, this one really bad example of crazy people going overboard has nothing to do with the issue of being a subject class "citizen", owned by the government. The government presumes you are their subject, and that's why the interstate commerce clause applies. Their property operating and crossing into State borders.

People keep trying to figure this out but yet it's right in front of them.

The big question that was never asked throughout the health care debate is "how can the interstate commerce clause apply to people's normal life?".

The simple, lawful, in the system solution is to have the tea party congress people legislate against the ability of the government to make that presumption easily. They would need positive proof before making any presumption of you being a subject.

If you don't think this is true, just because you say to yourself "I'm not a subject", then just let the legislation pass and nothing will happen. No harm will be done by it just sitting there in case the government later on decides it can do this.

But you really should look closely at all the documents you have signed over the years that swear under perjury that you are a United States person/citizen.

This is the key to unlocking their power over people.

free1
11-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Who here has an argument (with facts please) that the government isn't making the legal assumption that everyone who lives in this country is a subject, property of the government ?

If not, why isn't this the #1 thing on the new congress's list?

free1
11-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Anyone?

bj72
11-19-2010, 12:13 AM
Yes, I know what you are talking about.

Check out this thread....help out if you understand...
http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123669