PDA

View Full Version : Is the BIG silver squeeze finally on?

PeacePlan
11-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I just got this over at LeMetropole cafe where you need to be a member. You can sign up for a free 2 week trial..

Is the BIG silver squeeze finally on?

"Of course they are. $30 is just going to be a small pause along the way to much higher prices."

Since 2002, I've been wondering when deep pockets would start taking on the massively illegal paper Comex/LBMA shorts in silver.

Apparently that squeeze is being implemented by a group of Asian traders operating out of London. If you have not read this blog entry from Eric King's King World News, go grab yourself a cocktail and get ready to let this information grip your imagination. Here's the LINK (http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2010/11/10_KWN_Source_-_Asian_Buyers_Have_Silver_Shorts_Checkmated.html).

It would appear that this group of traders are not just using futures to fight the big banks who are short silver, they are backing it up with massive purchases of physical silver. I've always thought that this occur when the big accumulators of physical gold and silver could no longer buy what they want at these artifiicially low and highly manipulated price levels. That is, when a big perceived imbalance develops between demand and supply. The initiation of a paper squeeze would be designed to take the market up to a price level which would induce profit-taking sellers of large quantities. It will be interesting to see how the price goes before large scale selling emerges. It will likey be significantly higher than where the price is today.

This afternoon we reloaded a lot of stock positions that we had liquidated on yesterday morning's bounce. If this intel is bona fide - and my gut instinct plus 9 years of experiencing in investing/researching/trading exclusively this sector tells me this is good information - then this move in silver is just beginning and the silver stocks - especially the juniors - will spike up to trading levels that will make Dennis Gartman pass out with shame.