PDA

View Full Version : Non_@ssholiam

constituent
10-20-2007, 07:01 AM
I name this thread after a individual who goes by Non_Serviam, basically because he is a Non_assholiam.

Too often the Non-Non_Assholiams dominate discussion, refuse to engage in genuine discourse, refuse to actually address the argument being made and instead pick little bits here and there to pursue a flame war (for whatever reason).

So please, with the debate this weekend remember that we, like ronpaul2008.com
will have a surge of new inquiries into what we're all about. let us not be a disapointment, instead let's be Non_Assholiams.

There is a slight possibility that our behavior and interrelation to one another could contribute to those who see the debate and search ron paul out online to
giving either way more or less... or deciding we're abuncha racists, jerks, anti-semites, whatever. So even if someone is being a wank, just let it go...

no so urgent today as tomorrow, but im certain rp, hq, and many here would appreciate it greatly...

Thank You

SouthernGuy15
10-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Those who don't believe in freedom and liberty consider me a jerk.

constituent
10-20-2007, 07:19 AM
^yea well, i think you rock... so they two choices from here:

1) cry
2) put in pipe, smoke

klamath
10-20-2007, 07:47 AM
I know it is pointless but I agree. I had a person pretty well convinced to vote for RP until she went online and viewed one of the forums now it is Mccain all the way.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-20-2007, 07:50 AM
I know it is pointless but I agree. I had a person pretty well convinced to vote for RP until she went online and viewed one of the forums now it is Mccain all the way.

She used it as an excuse. She never was open minded.

libertythor
10-20-2007, 08:22 AM
She used it as an excuse. She never was open minded.

Actually there are a few that scare people away. There was a little argument on the air last night.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-20-2007, 08:23 AM
You should of heard last night's Ron Paul Radio broadcast.

Why?

libertythor
10-20-2007, 08:27 AM
There was a nasty argument.

A few...very few..but a few threads have been a bit spooky..(the one apologizing for Nazi Germany for example)..the good thing is that they get buried or moved to less viewed forums, but most people are very kneejerk and will stereotype something over one comment.

Chip
10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Constituent - Great post. If anything you didn't go far enough. The night before last Non was drinking vodka and talking about it on air. He was spewing so much profanity that rooster had to send his kid out of the room. He threatened on air to shove a shotgun in my f%#ing mouth and break my teeth. Then he passed out and left us with 2 1/2 hours of dead air.

ronpaulhawaii
10-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Bring em in with kindness!

Sorry to hear about the RPRadio crap. Bummer to see good things wasted.

I've got 2 months of sobriety in front of me and don't mind at all. I'm just looking forward to a hangover in Jan. 08

:D

Chip
10-22-2007, 02:40 AM
No doubt! Keep up the fight Hawaii! There are N.W.O. S.C.U.M. right on this board.